Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk account rank upgrade??  (Read 1035 times)
wabashky

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

Within thirty days with continuous Post which when ur activities counted to be thirty u'll be junior member and afterwards u have to be posting post with thought that can attract merits because other ranks above junior member require certain number of merit but the merit system now is restricted, people r not even ready to give merits out and that's why I`ll make a call for a review of the merit and ranking system of this forum
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

Updating the ranks today has become a big problem, today many people would like to update their rank, but unfortunately today there are very few opportunities for this, today there is such a thing as Merit and it very seriously pushes the rank, but Merit is very difficult to earn.
seviandyosi

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

At the moment to improve the ranking of your account bitcointalk is indeed difficult. And to get the merit of another account that's also difficult because not necessarily they give merit to the quality of our posts. You continue to improve the quality of your postings and who knows anybody give you merit and to increase your ranking account also requires a lot of merit.
Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:09:01 PM

Can anyone suggest me how could i upgrade my Bitcointalk rank? Huh
Theres a 14day cycle.
You are allowed to have 14 activity within the cycle. And wait for the 14day to reset to unlock your allowable activity.
For example. January 1. Account was created. Within
Jan 1 to 14, you could have (example again) 30post and 14 activity. You could exceed post, but not the activity. Then on January 15 to 28 you could have 30post 14activity. Do you understand.
You could read this thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
Merit is also different. You could check and fully understand it on the Meta section. Hope that help
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

To upgrade your account there is no way other than posting. Currently ranking your newbie, make some more posts to ride into junior members. To raise the next level this will be difficult, because posting should be really useful.
MountainConqueror

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

Mountains is my passion

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

Also if you want just talking here, and not planning a participation at any bounties, then you don't need paying so much attention to your rank.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

I do not fully understand about Upgrad, because I am a beginner to Bitcoin, and I want to know how to get members from jr. member. hopefully all the friends here can teach me how to get the bitcoin Updat ..
arjanenako

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

Working hard in a comment section could give you merit and merit will allowed you to go rank up and your activity matters
raniadaling

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

As many have been saying,you need post quality and meaningful posts to rank. Help each other out by answering queries if any. Maybe the higher ranking member will notice your post and give you merir for it. Merits will also help you rank, rather it is a requirement.
But yes, quality meaningful and helpful posts would be great.
Ranks will follow by then
Good luck and enjot
cryptolk

Activity: 305

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

Pls check these out. You get all clarification.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:38:22 PM

For Newbie needs one month to upgrade to junior member, from there we need more activity and merits to upgrade to member. But it is very difficult to get merits.
Vjatri (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

Theres a 14day cycle.
You are allowed to have 14 activity within the cycle. And wait for the 14day to reset to unlock your allowable activity.
For example. January 1. Account was created. Within
Jan 1 to 14, you could have (example again) 30post and 14 activity. You could exceed post, but not the activity. Then on January 15 to 28 you could have 30post 14activity. Do you understand.
You could read this thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
Merit is also different. You could check and fully understand it on the Meta section. Hope that help

Thnak you sir i m really satisfied your opinion i m appriciate you thank you
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

Most airdrops are worthless. Really, so many scams there which leads the crypto world only to suffer here. People just want money- this is so bad.
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

For a newbie rank need to post in altcoin discussion or Bitcoins discussion section a thirty post/activity to upgrade automatically become a junior account and ten merit to upgrade a member but Unfortunately the new merit systems it is very hard to earn..hopefully will change otherwise we are all jr.member forver😁
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

As your rank indicates you are Newbie at this point, hence you have long journey ahead of yourself. Earlier only activity count could increase your rank at proper time but with increasing number of spam users on forum a new feature regarding "Merit" is now implemented on this forum. Hence, users don't only need to increase their post count but also maintain quality post to get merit from other users. You can get the complete details in the following links.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0 (Rank & Activity)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0 (Merit System)
zafmine

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

I see that you have posted this post since March, but why you are still newbie? I suggest that you should have to be more active in bitcointalk if you want to upgrade your rank. I know it is really a hard work but I advise you to make some constructive posts from which people can learn about crypto, especially high quality posts that could receive some merits.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

In the meta section you'll find all the informations that you need. In particular, focus your attention on two things: quantity and quality of posts
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

Just be active here and post in the discussions with you valuable ideas. Sadly you need to be patient because it takes a month to be a Jr.  member,  but when you are a Jr member , it's too hard to earn merits, maybe like me you will stuck up being Jr member but it doesn't matter, you can still participate in many good bounty campaign out there..  Just be active,  earn more knowledge and be avid reader.  Love your work. 
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

Just be active here and post in the discussions with you valuable ideas. Sadly you need to be patient because it takes a month to be a Jr.  member,  but when you are a Jr member , it's too hard to earn merits, maybe like me you will stuck up being Jr member but it doesn't matter, you can still participate in many good bounty campaign out there..  Just be active,  earn more knowledge and be avid reader.  Love your work. 
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

Just make a lot of posts and comments here. Also, merits are the helpers here - if you get one, there is a big chance you to be ranked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: