Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Openex hacked but coins recovered  (Read 14259 times)
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:02:43 AM

where did the astrocoin market go?
Wrong thread. And there are admins on the live chat on the website that might be able to answer you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdh015232

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:15:21 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 03:37:10 AM by jdh015232

they are working on the issues..:/
itos

Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:40:55 AM

I had trades open for the Astrocoin. They can at least closed those trades on Openex so we can use those coins for other stuff.
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:46:55 AM

I had trades open for the Astrocoin. They can at least closed those trades on Openex so we can use those coins for other stuff.

its just closed temporarily while we attempt to figure out what happened. i asked the dev's point blank why they changed the genesis hash, and they have yet to answer. for the safety of our customers, asr is delisted until we figure out whether the problem is on our end or in the actual client.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ameermas

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:14:26 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 05:24:53 AM by ameermas

be careful eveyone!!!

it seems openex.pw has been hacked again in 23 january, 30 ASTROCOIN was withdrawn from my account to this account:

http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/bd95cc5b76fac29a39e51dfb0aa6346219487180912d5a9e72e028b73a848072#o1

i have bought them from another guy and he still waiting for me to pay him.

I've been 5 days asking them to solve my case in every possible way: site chat, support ticket, twitter..but they disclaimed any liability for their own website and didn't take care of my case, it seems i have to make more noise and greater exposure to the media so they will take care of my problem

be careful dealing with me, and share this to everyone who has account their and let them know...

If the site does not take responsibility for and protects his clients in such cases, there is no reason you continue to trade there
Eriks0n

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:51:30 AM

I really hope the site takes responsibility. If not you'll see it's user base fall off pretty quickly.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:01:16 AM

I will not feed the trolls.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
surfer43

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:24:13 AM

Good motto  Wink
rapidfire187

Activity: 252

!!!INCAKOIN!!!

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:22:15 AM

Srry to hear that r3wt. I really like the exchange layout and feel. skeincoin to da moooooooon Cheesy

www.incakoin.com   http://nka.dencoinpools.com
NKA:NN1sE6odEKrbKpBqt56vw5jJoitDrCn9HD
▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
shaber122

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:36:58 AM

be careful eveyone!!!

it seems openex.pw has been hacked again in 23 january, 30 ASTROCOIN was withdrawn from my account to this account:

http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/bd95cc5b76fac29a39e51dfb0aa6346219487180912d5a9e72e028b73a848072#o1

i have bought them from another guy and he still waiting for me to pay him.

I've been 5 days asking them to solve my case in every possible way: site chat, support ticket, twitter..but they disclaimed any liability for their own website and didn't take care of my case, it seems i have to make more noise and greater exposure to the media so they will take care of my problem

be careful dealing with me, and share this to everyone who has account their and let them know...

If the site does not take responsibility for and protects his clients in such cases, there is no reason you continue to trade there

You are not alone, there are scammers
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430185.new#new
TheD0ct0r

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:48:37 AM

Ever wonder why he has so many Trolls as he calls them?  Just do a quick search here with "  R3wt scam "  and you will get a good idea..
Its funny now hes blaming is so called Devs for this one. Who are the Devs? Justin7674 another know scammer LMFAO... GTFO
I have first hand knowledge he has been Skimming coins from Openex.pw from day one under the Guise of Bad code and Hackers.

Good motto  Wink
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:00:05 AM

quick everyone, over to workforcrypto to trade your cryptocoins.  Cheesy

surfer43

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:12:45 AM

Ever wonder why he has so many Trolls as he calls them?  Just do a quick search here with "  R3wt scam "  and you will get a good idea..
Its funny now hes blaming is so called Devs for this one. Who are the Devs? Justin7674 another know scammer LMFAO... GTFO
I have first hand knowledge he has been Skimming coins from Openex.pw from day one under the Guise of Bad code and Hackers.

Good motto  Wink
yeah... noobs are not going to be trusted when it comes to scam accusations. especially 5 of them saying the same thing  Roll Eyes
TheD0ct0r

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:20:23 AM

Yea just another one of R3wts alt accounts or lackys... Anyone with half a brain knows this guy is a common thief it doesn't take a Hero member to figure this out..
He say's he apologized for all his scams that's laughable. He hasn't began to scratch the surface of what he has pulled in this community.
This guy has an army of alt accounts he has developed over time ...

Ever wonder why he has so many Trolls as he calls them?  Just do a quick search here with "  R3wt scam "  and you will get a good idea..

Good motto  Wink
yeah... noobs are not going to be trusted when it comes to scam accusations. especially 5 of them saying the same thing  Roll Eyes
surfer43

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:23:41 AM

Yea just another one of R3wts alt accounts or lackys... Anyone with half a brain knows this guy is a common thief it doesn't take a Hero member to figure this out..
He say's he apologized for all his scams that's laughable. He hasn't began to scratch the surface of what he has pulled in this community.

Good motto  Wink
yeah... noobs are not going to be trusted when it comes to scam accusations. especially 5 of them saying the same thing  Roll Eyes
Whatever. It is strange to see noobs know "this community" in depth. FYI I am not r3wt.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:25:41 AM

Good motto  Wink
Whatever. It is strange to see noobs know "this community" in depth. FYI I am not r3wt.

just an FYI, you are talking to iGotSpots. he's butthurt over some shit that went down a long time ago. basically it all boils down to about 40 dollars and betrayed trust. he can't let it go, not that i wasn't wrong but he will probably always be following me around crying like this. i've learned to live with it.

TheD0ct0r

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:38:21 AM

Lol this guy ... Are you really going to poke fun at some one you scammed? No guess again.
 Its some one else you Scammed and screwed over. Btw I have never used your exchange.

All the people you have fucked over the past year you didn't think it would ever come back to haunt you?
 You are one arrogant POS.

Good motto  Wink

just an FYI, you are talking to iGotSpots. he's that went down a long time ago. basically it all boils down to about 40 dollars and betrayed trust. he can't let it go, not that i wasn't wrong but he will probably always be following me around crying like this. i've learned to live with it.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:55:48 AM

i have a new reply for you in the other thread. tell me what i did to you, if its true i will admit it. you're either lying or i forgot. been a long time since i scammed anybody, and when i did they were tiny, pointless stupid scams. i won't deny it, never have.

Lol this guy ... Are you really going to poke fun at some one you scammed? No guess again.
 Its some one else you Scammed and screwed over. Btw I have never used your exchange.

All the people you have fucked over the past year you didn't think it would ever come back to haunt you?

Ever wonder why he has so many Trolls as he calls them?  Just do a quick search here with "  R3wt scam "  and you will get a good idea..

Good motto  Wink
yeah... noobs are not going to be trusted when it comes to scam accusations. especially 5 of them saying the same thing  Roll Eyes

just an FYI, you are talking to iGotSpots. he's that went down a long time ago. basically it all boils down to about 40 dollars and betrayed trust. he can't let it go, not that i wasn't wrong but he will probably always be following me around crying like this. i've learned to live with it.

TheD0ct0r

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:23:12 AM

You think people are going to believe you did nothing more than - Quote: tiny, pointless stupid scams. ? Those are Just the tip of the iceberg.

He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual; he tells lies without attending to it, and truths without the world's believing him. This falsehood of the tongue leads to that of the heart, and in time depraves all its good dispositions.

THOMAS JEFFERSON, Aug. 19, 1785

i have a new reply for you in the other thread. tell me what i did to you, if its true i will admit it. you're either lying or i forgot. been a long time since i scammed anybody, and when i did they were tiny, pointless stupid scams. i won't deny it, never have.

Good motto  Wink

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:27:03 AM

You think people are going to believe you did nothing more than - Quote: tiny, pointless stupid scams. ? Those are Just the tip of the iceberg.

He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual; he tells lies without attending to it, and truths without the world's believing him. This falsehood of the tongue leads to that of the heart, and in time depraves all its good dispositions.

THOMAS JEFFERSON, Aug. 19, 1785

Good motto  Wink

let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: