Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:51:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still support Ethereum, if Vitalik left it?  (Read 3074 times)
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:17:03 AM

I will leave ethereum if vitalik left it, I am not sure will be ethereum keep strong if vitalik left the the ethereum project. many investor will run away and sell their asset for investing at other cryptocurrency.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

Of course i keep my support on ethereum, even without vitalik i believe Ethereum will keep on thriving that is because ethereum already became a trusted cryptocurrency and it has a huge market volume, so even without vitalik support ethereum will keep on living.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:52:18 AM

Of course because i think what Buterin for long time nobody in the Etherium.
Proof is not accepting pos by the team, which Buterin want include already for 2 years

Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:54:40 AM

The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?
I will continue to support ETH, the reason is simple because there still have a good team to defend it.
I'm very confident with the capabilities of developing owned Ethereum was able to maintain its position as the coin has a value that is high enough. with the potential of making it a capable Ethereum coins mainstay to keep other coins, overtaking. so I still believe and continue towards the Ethereum.

conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

Yes I will keep supporting ETH as long the team do the work. In case Vitalik left I want to see the team to step up and create another idea that can make it ETH survive. Surely if Vitalik leave the aftermath is big price might drop so bad cause of it. Many people surely be hesitant to hold it losing a core member of it. That's why we need the team to do the beating if this does happens.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:06:23 AM

Even if Vitalik shall left the Ethereum team, i will still support the Ethereum network as long as the core team continue to develop because i know Ethereum has a lot more room to offer for development and improvement of the network although he co-create Ethereum leaving him outside of the team does not affect Ethereum overall.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:23:06 AM

The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?
I will continue to support ETH, the reason is simple because there still have a good team to defend it.
I'm very confident with the capabilities of developing owned Ethereum was able to maintain its position as the coin has a value that is high enough. with the potential of making it a capable Ethereum coins mainstay to keep other coins, overtaking. so I still believe and continue towards the Ethereum.
I have also a lot of holding the Ethereum moment, because I am sure the Ethereum able to have increasing development to produce rapid progress and count on it as a coin. as it exists and is present at the moment. with the development of owned Ethereum capable of making it a coin that is capable of surviving the rigors of competition.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:34:39 AM

This week came the same news as this spring. I do not believe in chance that there will be something here but not now. Anyway, he will ever leave his project now or in 40 years and this should be taken into account. Bitcoin lives very well without its creator, but I hardly believe in ethereum without Vitalik Buterin. But so far there is no official news and it’s just a hyip around the project or another attempt to manipulate coin prices.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:43:17 AM

I see him not leaving and why on Earth would he leave the great work he has done so far, but if he leaves then eth will still stand cause it has all it's takes to be the best even with out the present of him, and also he will leave one day definitely because the only thing that is inevitable is death ,and with that has legacy will remain and am sure we can even find better person who can even do more to improve the standard of eth cause as life goes on many new things are coming .
Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:50:54 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 07:03:20 AM by Cenil

maybe if it is true, it will need to be thought about our belief in eth, yes, when a founder has left the work he founded, he can say that the founder no longer believes in his creation. but if later vitalik does leave eth, maybe we can still trust eth again if eth is still trusted by everyone, like the example now where more ico projects are using eth's platform. but hopefully vitalik doesn't really leave eth
clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:53:45 AM

Yes, I will support Ethereum even if he left the team. Ethereum is a great project, it still remains the second cryptocurrency with large prospects. Besides, the team of Eth is strong enough even without Vitalik.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:25:19 AM

I will support still Etherium. Yes Vitalik created, but that does not mean that he is bound for life to this project. Maybe he'll grow out of this project and want to participate in the new, it is common practice, have nothing to fear. Yes Etherium will lose a lot if he leaves, but I think I will continue my life and not lose their relevance.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

I think I'll step away from Ethereum for a while. The departure of the main developer has a strong impact on the whole project and it takes time to stabilize everything. But I hope the Vitalik will not go away)

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:28:31 AM

I support Ethereum because it is not only currency but it is a good investment tool and if some exchange left this it is not a big issue these are strong altcoins and in portfolio Ethereum is also included many other coins are some time up and some time down but it is not a permanent status of it. Ethereum is powerful coin and many of the big payments of projects are done through Ethereum.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

It would be obvious if Ethereum will lost its value or even died just because vitalik left it. There will be another vitalik that could replace him if that were to happen. I believe ETH is strong enough, and that strength is just because of vitalik were there.

I don't think Vitalik will leave the ETH because he developed ETH with a strong vision, already he has a very strong development team behind the ETH. As you can see there are many negative rumours behind them because of the price went down in the market. So it is good to keep faith in ETH soon the price will recover easily.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:36:51 AM

I think that after Vitalik’s departure, nothing terrible will happen to Ethereum, the price will quickly recover. I think it will be useful for Ethereum.
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

In my opinion, Vitalik did not give official statements about the fact that he leaves Etherium, but even if he leaves, the team will still keep his coin, which did not give reason to doubt himself!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

The platform will work even without its founder just as how Satoshi left years and years ago before Bitcoin even was worth $5. Its best if its going to be run by the community itself. Users of Bitshares are using its platform because its a working platform even without its founder. Its not a big setback when that happen as long as he put it all in place.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

primarydumz

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

Yes, i will always support eth no what happen because i believe on this token since then. Even Vitalik left, there no reason that i am stopping support for eth.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
Leva777

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

No, I will support Vitalik, If he leave. Vitalik is a media personality. It can be compared with Pavel Durov. I think if he wants to raise money for a new project, he will immediately be supported by large investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: