Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Fedoracoin - The Community is Taking Over [MAIN]  (Read 57565 times)
theking7426 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:39:33 PM

AND THE WINNER OF THE RANDOM GIVEAWAY IS     

GB89

http://i44.tinypic.com/10hkdh5.png
I generated a number between 1 and 10 as can be seen in this screenshot.
The number was 4.

GB89 had the 4th post that met the conditions of the giveaway.

I also learned having any giveaway in this thread is a bad idea, the giveaway thread will be here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=415452.0
relb

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:17:50 AM

Because of all the hard work on Fedoracoin that's been going on lately,  I just bought half a billion on coinedup.  All the 0.00000003's that were for sale in fact. 

BAM!

not to mention the other 140 million i've mined  Roll Eyes

keep up the good work, this coin is going places!
theking7426 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:35:36 AM

Because of all the hard work on Fedoracoin that's been going on lately,  I just bought half a billion on coinedup.  All the 0.00000003's that were for sale in fact. 

BAM!

not to mention the other 140 million i've mined  Roll Eyes

keep up the good work, this coin is going places!

The confidence is always appreciated.  Grin

The first step we are working on is the website and finishing up the logo contest. Once we have the new website up we have all sorts of plans to help give the coin value and help the community get their hands on some TIPS.

We are only just beginning  Grin
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:00:00 AM

100% support from withfedoraco.in development team.
They have also pointed me in the right direction to get the original Fedoracoin domain under our power, nothing in stone but I will be looking in to it today.  Grin

You're attempting to seize the domain at fedoraco.in?

huahua520

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:19:23 AM

What in the new trading platform?  cryptsy? Grin

Let's color the MOON:YBA46bGEPE3tAp45Rw2quBo34uB4EQeDcC
theking7426 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:30:57 AM

100% support from withfedoraco.in development team.
They have also pointed me in the right direction to get the original Fedoracoin domain under our power, nothing in stone but I will be looking in to it today.  Grin

You're attempting to seize the domain at fedoraco.in?

No No please do not get me wrong. We were looking at making a new website and I was actually contacting you to see if we could possibly use it. I was told to contact you as you are the owner. I do not mean to sieze or take anything. We are just wondering if we could either update the site or completely redo the site possibly with your original domain.
theking7426 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:33:40 AM

I have changed it as well as I can see now how it can be taken a bit harsh. Sorry about that.
itechnoguy

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

iTechnoguy

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 03:36:18 AM

Did Cryptsy not take Fedoracoin yet, or is the petition still up? If it does eventually, it'll help bring more attention to Fedoracoins, and Pay w/ Fedoracoins looks really promising.

On another note, I'm euphoric that I kept 20 milliion TIPs.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BSYbd3Cnedqr6b7k8dxhUgRymM8dUpvD5P
MystPhysX

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:37:35 AM

Well sure, Invisibel doesn't seem to be around so set something up and I'll point the domain towards you.

theking7426 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:39:42 AM

Well sure, Invisibel doesn't seem to be around so set something up and I'll point the domain towards you.

Awsome, really appreciate it. Any idea what happened to him btw?

And are you the owner of fedoracoin.net or fedoraco.in or both?
MystPhysX

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:49:15 AM

He pretty much dropped off the face of the Earth, he hasn't replied to anything I've sent him in a long time. Unfortunately I only own fedoraco.in so I have no control over fedoracoin.net.

theking7426 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:06:51 AM

He pretty much dropped off the face of the Earth, he hasn't replied to anything I've sent him in a long time. Unfortunately I only own fedoraco.in so I have no control over fedoracoin.net.

Ya it seemed that way and no problem it is a step in the right direction.
We are working on getting the hosting setup do you have any service you would recommend?
thaReal

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:09:11 AM

Hey all - I've been poking around the Fedora community for a while now trying to see if there was any plans to get development started and it looks like I finally found what I've been looking for!!!  I'm not an expert programmer and still somewhat new to the coin-dev community, but I'd like to help with this as it looks like momentum is picking up.

I'll make sure to keep following closely and looking for initiatives, but in the meantime please let me know if a new dev group is being formed as I'd definitely like to be a part of it and support the community any way I can.
MystPhysX

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:51:01 AM

We are working on getting the hosting setup do you have any service you would recommend?
Sorry I don't have any experience with hosting services, I've always hosted on my own servers.

theking7426 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:58:03 AM

Hey all - I've been poking around the Fedora community for a while now trying to see if there was any plans to get development started and it looks like I finally found what I've been looking for!!!  I'm not an expert programmer and still somewhat new to the coin-dev community, but I'd like to help with this as it looks like momentum is picking up.

I'll make sure to keep following closely and looking for initiatives, but in the meantime please let me know if a new dev group is being formed as I'd definitely like to be a part of it and support the community any way I can.

Do you think you would be able to make some gambling games that could use TIPS. Dogecoin has a wide variety of games and that is something we are really looking for.
theking7426 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:59:08 AM

Sorry I don't have any experience with hosting services, I've always hosted on my own servers.

Just wondering, what was your intitial affiliation with Fedoracoin? Like were you part of development or any of that?
theking7426 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:00:31 AM

Do you think you would be able to make some gambling games that could use TIPS. Dogecoin has a wide variety of games and that is something we are really looking for.

Also, how much do you know about the hosting services for coin games and things like that? Just trying to get a feel for the skills we have at our disposal. If you are willing to of course.
bitideas

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 06:03:49 AM

An API would be nice, and a simple faucet script!  I love it!

Build your Bitcoin Downlines at the Bitcoin Downline Builder!
theking7426 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:09:44 AM

An API would be nice, and a simple faucet script!  I love it!

The faucet and details will be worked out with the withfedoraco.in team later this week.

As for an API that is a great idea to help the community keep track of the coin  Smiley
withfedoraco.in

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 07:44:49 AM

Where's the original website designer's IRC info?

His name is icanprogram, he's also the guy that did the faucet front-end, like theking said.
Here's the source for the site, incidentally.

https://github.com/icanprogram/fedoraco.in

w/ Fedoracoin - The first Fedoracoin payment processor: http://pay.withfedoraco.in/
Developers can now sign up at http://dashboard.withfedoraco.in/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: