Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Fedoracoin - The Community is Taking Over [MAIN]  (Read 57561 times)
skillrun

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:15:59 AM

i just changed my googleaccount password to make sure my money is as save as possible on coinedup.
Afterwards i wanted to check out my wallet. And to my surprise it was empty! No coins left.
A few minutes later i realized it´s not even my wallet. All these transactions are definitely not mine!
Wrote a support ticket. Can´t access my wallet anymore and my money is somewhere else.

I really hope nobody else got into my wallet. If so. I really lost a big bag of TIPS.

Anybody else already had problemes like these on coinedup?
Not acceptable. I really hope they can figure this out.

Anybody knows if coinedup gives me the coins back when i loose all of them because they had an issue?
(i mean they get no money from fees so i think they won´t. any thoughts?)

Any thoughts ?
kadz

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:26:35 AM

Tips going to 500 in a few days i think.

..hope.

I believe! Post your address here i will tip you!

500 tips for our future of 500 litoshi!

Thanks  Cheesy

EfC7MtmTYQxHkabvgBKWGVR7vDfsWd4rmY

Got them! Thanks.  Wink

dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:32:29 AM

i just changed my googleaccount password to make sure my money is as save as possible on coinedup.
Afterwards i wanted to check out my wallet. And to my surprise it was empty! No coins left.
A few minutes later i realized it´s not even my wallet. All these transactions are definitely not mine!
Wrote a support ticket. Can´t access my wallet anymore and my money is somewhere else.

I really hope nobody else got into my wallet. If so. I really lost a big bag of TIPS.

Anybody knows if coinedup gives me the coins back when i loose all of them because they had an issue?

Any thoughts ?

i had the same problem with some pools. Don´t use same password on two different sides.
I also lost a lot of coins by getting scamed by one poolowner who has stolen my account data and
uses my pass on other sides
skillrun

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:57:50 AM

Any thoughts ?

i had the same problem with some pools. Don´t use same password on two different sides.
I also lost a lot of coins by getting scamed by one poolowner who has stolen my account data and
uses my pass on other sides

but it doesnt seem like i got scammed. I´m in a complete different wallet. So it´s obviously a big coinedup issue.
skillrun

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:25:16 PM

ATTENTION: Just found such a big issue on coinedup!!!

I tried to log into my wallet on another PC. Same E-mail. Same Password. And i couldn´t believe my eyes.
Just saw an empty wallet! No coins. After some minutes i realized it´s not mine. Another CoinedUP-ID. Different wallet. Definitely not mine!

After going crazy for 2 hours, thinking i lost big bag of TIPS, i came back home and could log in per my own laptob.
Logged in. Everything normal back @ my own wallet.

So again. I really got into another one´s wallet. Just by using another PC.
So be carefull. I will leave coinedup right now!
Will store it on my laptob.

Think about it. It seems like you can access other wallets by using different PC´s.
When you got bad luck, you will find your wallet empty soon!
Such a mess. Think twice before you leave your millions of TIPS there!

Just a warning. Sorry for this big size but i think it´s worth it.

Greetings.
(Btw: HOLD Smiley )

Fozy

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:59:37 PM

ATTENTION: Just found such a big issue on coinedup!!!

I tried to log into my wallet on another PC. Same E-mail. Same Password. And i couldn´t believe my eyes.
Just saw an empty wallet! No coins. After some minutes i realized it´s not mine. Another CoinedUP-ID. Different wallet. Definitely not mine!

After going crazy for 2 hours, thinking i lost big bag of TIPS, i came back home and could log in per my own laptob.
Logged in. Everything normal back @ my own wallet.

So again. I really got into another one´s wallet. Just by using another PC.
So be carefull. I will leave coinedup right now!
Will store it on my laptob.

Think about it. It seems like you can access other wallets by using different PC´s.
When you got bad luck, you will find your wallet empty soon!
Such a mess. Think twice before you leave your millions of TIPS there!

Just a warning. Sorry for this big size but i think it´s worth it.

Greetings.
(Btw: HOLD Smiley )

I understand why you're concerned but I'm pretty sure there's no issues at coinedup.com.  Every single google account has a wallet on coinedup because they use the google ID credentials. So, if someone else has their google ID saved to that computer, you could very well be signing in to their (unused but active) coinedup account.  Could that be the problem?

Coinedup is very responsive, if you have a security concern be sure to alert them to it. 

xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:53:17 PM

Do you think that fedora is going to go past 200 or 300 latoshi once it hits Cryptsy?

Would it be better to move on cryptsy once it's on or do you think the price will grow on coinedup as well?
kadz

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:57:05 PM

Do you think that fedora is going to go past 200 or 300 latoshi once it hits Cryptsy?

Would it be better to move on cryptsy once it's on or do you think the price will grow on coinedup as well?

Not yet, you have to mine it first...

dotnetmin

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:58:16 PM

all speculation. It would be to easy if ...
skillrun

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:00:41 PM

I understand why you're concerned but I'm pretty sure there's no issues at coinedup.com.  Every single google account has a wallet on coinedup because they use the google ID credentials. So, if someone else has their google ID saved to that computer, you could very well be signing in to their (unused but active) coinedup account.  Could that be the problem?

Coinedup is very responsive, if you have a security concern be sure to alert them to it. 

i don´t know. i checked google to make sure nobody is loged in. Tried again and the same thing happend again.
+ there where transactions made on that account.

5 million LOT where sent away on 4.1.14  but anyway. Don´t care anymore. I got my coins back and i´m off coinedup for now.
It´s so slow. Already got my Tips anyway so i waite that cryptsy follows Smiley
stewart2012

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:03:21 PM

guys with 3000 k/hash how much can i mine fedoracoin on pool in 24 hours with current difficalty ?
Skuggan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:40:29 PM

guys with 3000 k/hash how much can i mine fedoracoin on pool in 24 hours with current difficalty ?

Around 10 million TIPS with current difficulty (~29)
dotnetmin

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:43:31 PM

Never at the moment - someone is accurately sending hash to network to make sure diffi goes not moon.
be happy with the half
stewart2012

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:44:31 PM

are you sure my friend ?

but i earned just 3000000 on this pool http://fedora.coin-pool.org

can you define a better pool ?

thanks alot for your answer
Skuggan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:50:14 PM

are you sure my friend ?

but i earned just 3000000 on this pool http://fedora.coin-pool.org

can you define a better pool ?

thanks alot for your answer

Yes I'm sure, but the difficulty fluctuates alot so the amount you get might be considerably less than what I wrote.
You wont know for sure until 24h have passed and you have the average difficulty during that time.

Did you try http://fedora.pcfil.com?
It have lower latency for me atleast.
stewart2012

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:54:54 PM

thanks again my friend ...

i want to try with your pool ...  Cool
jochem

Activity: 84

https://dgb.luckyminers.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 04:01:13 PM

Devide some hash to luckyminers. Very stable

Good to hear that, thank you Smiley
Everypool can have some problems at one point, its how you solve it:)
Good to see this coin is getting some attention again Smiley
http://fedora.luckyminers.com

Come mine Digibyte  DDOS Protected Server!
jochem

Activity: 84

https://dgb.luckyminers.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 04:06:06 PM

luckyminers.com i say is very stable. i mined 2 days at http://fed.notnull.org/ untill this morning it creashed. I wonder if i will getmy coins (7 hours of minig) with 19mh/s thats a lot of coins........sad

Yes, luckyminers is the best. Let's get it to 50%.

Thank you!

I will put the fees to 0% guys! Lets make this coin live!!!

Come mine Digibyte  DDOS Protected Server!
kadz

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:12:19 PM

luckyminers.com i say is very stable. i mined 2 days at http://fed.notnull.org/ untill this morning it creashed. I wonder if i will getmy coins (7 hours of minig) with 19mh/s thats a lot of coins........sad

Yes, luckyminers is the best. Let's get it to 50%.

Thank you!

I will put the fees to 0% guys! Lets make this coin live!!!

Does it work? Not for me...

There aren't many pool for TIPS, right? Which is the best one? Stable, many users,...

skillrun

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:17:13 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 07:47:03 PM by skillrun

OK first try doing TIPS Meme. Please let me know what you think.
Íf you like it, i´m ready to do this for hours! Smiley

Will keep working if you like it and think it´s usefull. Otherwise not. So hope you like it Smiley

Here is my Tip address: I hope to get some, so my work it´s worth it.
ERdEbEVNmD9Pcjh4KpPYHNgq2jwDYPBYon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: