Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AceD]🔥[Cold Staking]🔥[Sports Betting] [🎮Gaming🎮]  (Read 35276 times)
Vichikumax

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:54:24 AM

Yeah the team made lots of progress in the late months of 2018. Regarding the roadmap, I trust the team will deliver... I can't imagine otherwise with this project  Roll Eyes

The redesigned ANN layout of AceD looks much better than the old one.
I really like the new look layout of the ANN dev.

The upgraded roadmap for 2019 looks very ambitious.
For now, it's hard to judge that those objectives and targets for this year are reachable or not.
We all have to wait for the hardly works and news from the AceD team later.
I also like the new roadmap for 2019 with some exciting developments to come this year, I'm glad that I have been buying AceD at below 1k sats for the past few months as I hope it pays off in 2019 once we start to see these developments and improvements to the current projects like AceD streaming and the AceD gaming hub. I'm also really looking forward to seeing the launch of AceD snap this year and I know there is a lot of other people waiting for this as well. I wish the AceD team and the community all the best for 2019, lets make AceD great!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:44:55 AM

The redesigned ANN layout of AceD looks much better than the old one.
I really like the new look layout of the ANN dev.

The upgraded roadmap for 2019 looks very ambitious.
For now, it's hard to judge that those objectives and targets for this year are reachable or not.
We all have to wait for the hardly works and news from the AceD team later.
I also like the new roadmap for 2019 with some exciting developments to come this year, I'm glad that I have been buying AceD at below 1k sats for the past few months as I hope it pays off in 2019 once we start to see these developments and improvements to the current projects like AceD streaming and the AceD gaming hub. I'm also really looking forward to seeing the launch of AceD snap this year and I know there is a lot of other people waiting for this as well. I wish the AceD team and the community all the best for 2019, lets make AceD great!

Yes the roadmap for 2019 is ambitious however I believe the AceD dev team can do it as they have already developed many projects in less then 6 months which is a huge achievement. Some projects have been around for years and still haven't released as much as AceD has in less then 6 months so I think they can achieve their targets for 2019.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
chunkycash445

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:26:03 AM

Excellent project. I have been following it for several months now. Community is always engaged, IMO one of the best up and coming masternode coins right now
Vichikumax

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:47:53 PM

Taking in consideration the delivering capabilities of the team, in spite of the bear market, as well as the active community that supports the project, you can easily see that this is a highly undervalued coin. Surely this is a one-time opportunity  Grin
Vichikumax

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:47:33 PM

Can't wait for what 2019 has planned for this project... More exchange listings would be awesome  Cheesy
jeteze

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:47:46 PM

I first learned about this project thanks to Vella. After doing my own research, I found out ACED is a very promising project. They're actively developing and, for example, already have some games live on their gaming hub (BlackJack, Poker, Scratch Cards and Air Hockey). With their new website and the 2019 roadmap ahead, I believe nothing really can go wrong with this project. I am very happy to be part of them and will keep following them!
Vichikumax

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:55:38 PM

Still baffles me how undervalued this coin is. We're surrounded by coins with false promises, while this coin's team has been silently working day by day to deliver numerous use cases for the coin. I just wish I had more BTC to buy more AceD  Cheesy
Vichikumax

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:01:53 PM

Checking the roadmap, I figured out we should be community voting to choose future exchanges now... that'll be fun  Cheesy
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 09:18:10 PM

Checking the roadmap, I figured out we should be community voting to choose future exchanges now... that'll be fun  Cheesy

Funny you say this as there is a vote that just started for coins to be listed on the new exchange that will be launching soon, HotDex. AceD is one of the coins up for voting so if everyone here can please vote for AceD at the link below. I think we have a good chance at winning even though AceD is up against some good projects.

https://twitter.com/HotShotCoin/status/1081854738814156800

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Vichikumax

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:28:02 PM

Funny you say this as there is a vote that just started for coins to be listed on the new exchange that will be launching soon, HotDex. AceD is one of the coins up for voting so if everyone here can please vote for AceD at the link below. I think we have a good chance at winning even though AceD is up against some good projects.

https://twitter.com/HotShotCoin/status/1081854738814156800
Great! Just voted!  Cool Good idea  Grin I hope we win, competition is rough but we're holding ground! Go ACED Go!!! I have faith we can win  Smiley
slayer999

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:29:49 PM

well, team working hard to deliever all promises, community all has strong faith in this project, even price dropped much for while .Seems its one of my favorite long term project , plus expected another exchange  soon , future looks really good. Keep suppport the team .
BLindz-AceD

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:57:42 PM

Liking the progress being made in this bear market!  Can't wait to see the launch of the new game!!
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 10:00:58 PM

Liking the progress being made in this bear market!  Can't wait to see the launch of the new game!!

Yeah me too, along with the new improvements to the streaming and other AceD projects. I'm very bullish on AceD in 2019 as the team are hard working which we have seen in the past 6 months with all the developments that have been released. In the back end of 2018 it was a tough time for crypto in general which is when AceD launched and they are still here today working on making AceD even better which can't be said about a lot of projects that launched around the same time with most going down or turning scam. AceD is here to stay for the long term and I believe the ones that have been buying this whole time like myself will benefit greatly in the future.

cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:05:12 AM

I am here because of cryptotrader85 tweet. I buy some Aced to start stake, how much is a good amount to stake with? I start with 500 Aced and see how it goes. I never own a masternode so I not know how to do it but I try and get a masternode here.
Hickrocksall

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:48:35 AM

Staking is great! Same with masternodes. It's easy passive income. I love that I can actually use this coin too. Poker and Blackjack are sweet. I'm excited for AceD in 2019, the new design looks sicckkkk. 🤘
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:22:17 AM

I am here because of cryptotrader85 tweet. I buy some Aced to start stake, how much is a good amount to stake with? I start with 500 Aced and see how it goes. I never own a masternode so I not know how to do it but I try and get a masternode here.

Welcome Wink

a good amount to stake with is ~2000 AceD imo. if you buy some more you can also go for a shared masternode.
if you need support to host a node by yourself, feel free to ask for help on our discord server.
chunkycash445

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:15:41 AM

keep up the great work aced team . I Have 3 masternodes running and the rewards have been consistent. The discord staff is always helpful. Overall great structure for a cryptocurrency. Community is very supportive as well. Keep up the great work
Hickrocksall

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:31:58 PM

AceD priced at only .03 cents right now is crazy for a variety of reasons. Besides all the use cases, the most attractive thing for me as an investor is their total supply. Currently only 2.5 Mil. To put in perspective, BTC has 17 Mil+. No ones expecting AceD to be BTC, but this coin is so scarce!
Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:14:12 PM

AceD definitely has a future! I have no doubt that the platform is able to unite the world! When will the platform be available for the mobile app?

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:03:00 PM

Hey! That guy is me lol

Its nice to see that my tweets are reaching out to people on Twitter as it has been a tough few months on there. 500 is a good amount to start with and will most likely earn you a stake daily or every second day. When it comes to staking the more coins you have the more times you will stake and more regularly so if you want to earn more often then try and increase your staking amount. Also it is best to split your coins up into say 500 coin blocks as I have found that I stake more often then not and it also increases your chance at staking as you don't have your coins in one large amount. This is for anyone with 1k+ coins staking. Good luck!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: