Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:38:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AceD]🔥[Cold Staking]🔥[Sports Betting] [🎮Gaming🎮]  (Read 35276 times)
Vichikumax

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:24:26 AM

I am here because of cryptotrader85 tweet. I buy some Aced to start stake, how much is a good amount to stake with? I start with 500 Aced and see how it goes. I never own a masternode so I not know how to do it but I try and get a masternode here.

Hey! That guy is me lol

Its nice to see that my tweets are reaching out to people on Twitter as it has been a tough few months on there. 500 is a good amount to start with and will most likely earn you a stake daily or every second day. When it comes to staking the more coins you have the more times you will stake and more regularly so if you want to earn more often then try and increase your staking amount. Also it is best to split your coins up into say 500 coin blocks as I have found that I stake more often then not and it also increases your chance at staking as you don't have your coins in one large amount. This is for anyone with 1k+ coins staking. Good luck!

Nice insights on staking! Thanks  Cheesy
Personally I think ACED is one of the alts to be accumulating now as alt-season begins! Good entry point right now, perfect to buy a bunch of ACED coins and start staking... or beting at ACED Poker, for some of us this last option may be more profitable heheheh  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:56:31 PM

I am here because of cryptotrader85 tweet. I buy some Aced to start stake, how much is a good amount to stake with? I start with 500 Aced and see how it goes. I never own a masternode so I not know how to do it but I try and get a masternode here.

Hey! That guy is me lol

Its nice to see that my tweets are reaching out to people on Twitter as it has been a tough few months on there. 500 is a good amount to start with and will most likely earn you a stake daily or every second day. When it comes to staking the more coins you have the more times you will stake and more regularly so if you want to earn more often then try and increase your staking amount. Also it is best to split your coins up into say 500 coin blocks as I have found that I stake more often then not and it also increases your chance at staking as you don't have your coins in one large amount. This is for anyone with 1k+ coins staking. Good luck!

Personally I think ACED is one of the alts to be accumulating now as alt-season begins! Good entry point right now, perfect to buy a bunch of ACED coins and start staking... or beting at ACED Poker, for some of us this last option may be more profitable heheheh  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

No problem, I always like to try different things when it comes to staking coins as they are all different in their own way. AceD has been one of my best staking coins since it switched to PoS and even though I have enough to run a node I just prefer to stake right now as it has been staking well. I'm sure masternodes rewards are much better but I'm happy with staking and supporting the network.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Vichikumax

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:02:43 PM

Hey! That guy is me lol

No problem, I always like to try different things when it comes to staking coins as they are all different in their own way. AceD has been one of my best staking coins since it switched to PoS and even though I have enough to run a node I just prefer to stake right now as it has been staking well. I'm sure masternodes rewards are much better but I'm happy with staking and supporting the network.

Yeah, sometimes is better to stake also than hold a node, when there're too much nodes and little competition staking. Also I've discovered that it may be better to stake if you don't have enough for a node than to participate in shared masternode services... but only when you have a considerable ammount nevertheless. Now I have time to crypto though so I've been trading  Grin Grin
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 10:17:39 PM

Hey! That guy is me lol

Yeah, sometimes is better to stake also than hold a node, when there're too much nodes and little competition staking. Also I've discovered that it may be better to stake if you don't have enough for a node than to participate in shared masternode services... but only when you have a considerable ammount nevertheless. Now I have time to crypto though so I've been trading  Grin Grin

Yes sometimes this can be the case when it comes to MN/staking coins however I think that running a masternode right now is the better option in AceD as it is earning more then staking. I do agree that staking on your own instead of joining a masternode shared pool is much better right now and also its always best to be in control of your coins.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Vichikumax

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:30:23 PM

Hey! That guy is me lol

Nice insights on staking! Thanks  Cheesy
Personally I think ACED is one of the alts to be accumulating now as alt-season begins! Good entry point right now, perfect to buy a bunch of ACED coins and start staking... or beting at ACED Poker, for some of us this last option may be more profitable heheheh  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Yeah, sometimes is better to stake also than hold a node, when there're too much nodes and little competition staking. Also I've discovered that it may be better to stake if you don't have enough for a node than to participate in shared masternode services... but only when you have a considerable ammount nevertheless. Now I have time to crypto though so I've been trading  Grin Grin

Yes sometimes this can be the case when it comes to MN/staking coins however I think that running a masternode right now is the better option in AceD as it is earning more then staking. I do agree that staking on your own instead of joining a masternode shared pool is much better right now and also its always best to be in control of your coins.

It's hard to stick to that las rule though, but you never know when the shared masnternode/staking pool service you're at gets hacked, exit scams or whatever, so yeah. In other news, yesterday I won an ACeD giveaway   Grin Yay to me, gotta love AceD  Cheesy
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 09:33:31 PM

Hey! That guy is me lol

Nice insights on staking! Thanks  Cheesy
Personally I think ACED is one of the alts to be accumulating now as alt-season begins! Good entry point right now, perfect to buy a bunch of ACED coins and start staking... or beting at ACED Poker, for some of us this last option may be more profitable heheheh  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Yeah, sometimes is better to stake also than hold a node, when there're too much nodes and little competition staking. Also I've discovered that it may be better to stake if you don't have enough for a node than to participate in shared masternode services... but only when you have a considerable ammount nevertheless. Now I have time to crypto though so I've been trading  Grin Grin

It's hard to stick to that las rule though, but you never know when the shared masnternode/staking pool service you're at gets hacked, exit scams or whatever, so yeah. In other news, yesterday I won an ACeD giveaway   Grin Yay to me, gotta love AceD  Cheesy

Yes it is always best to have your own coins and run your own masternodes/stake as we never know what can happen. Just take a look at what happened with Cryptopia, they have been hacked and I know a lot of people that had their coins sitting on there, I myself had a small amount ready to sell but I was lucky it was only around 0.05 btc value. Congrats on winning the AceD giveaway! I'm looking forward to seeing what AceD can deliver this year with the plans to improve many of their platforms.

dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:57:30 AM

It's always better to control risks and secure our coins/ crypto assets ourselves.
This is one of the main reasons why I don't have interest to join shared masternodes, and staking pools.
Yes it is always best to have your own coins and run your own masternodes/stake as we never know what can happen.

Fortunately, I withdrawn my coins out of Cryptopia two weeks ago.
All best wishes for someone who got their assets stucked there.
Just take a look at what happened with Cryptopia, they have been hacked and I know a lot of people that had their coins sitting on there, I myself had a small amount ready to sell but I was lucky it was only around 0.05 btc value. Congrats on winning the AceD giveaway! I'm looking forward to seeing what AceD can deliver this year with the plans to improve many of their platforms.
darteg

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:22:47 PM

https://imgur.com/a/lHUHa6r
hey guys can you help me? there was almost 1600 aced in my wallet staking and suddenly i got unconfirmed transaction +544.87 ACED
my balance reduced to 1049.63 ACED
what happened?
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:57:11 PM

https://imgur.com/a/lHUHa6r
hey guys can you help me? there was almost 1600 aced in my wallet staking and suddenly i got unconfirmed transaction +544.87 ACED
my balance reduced to 1049.63 ACED
what happened?

hey dude,
you just hit an orphan stake. go to your transaction list -> right click on it -> abandon

your balance now shows up correctly.
If you need some more help or just wanna talk a little bit, feel free to join our Discord https://discord.gg/PckhFfe   Wink
darteg

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:09:32 PM

thank you, its not very lively in here, i will join discord Cheesy
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 10:42:30 PM

thank you, its not very lively in here, i will join discord Cheesy

That is true and that is why we recommend people join the discord however there is still support on here when it is needed, it just takes some time for a reply. That is why its always best to join the discord as you will most likely get a reply within minutes if a team member is online. I'm sure it will pick up on here again soon once the team start releasing more news and they start the improvements on their platforms.

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 10:54:41 PM

The new look AceD website is very close to being released. Lets be honest, it has been a rough couple of months for AceD and crypto in general but I think we have the team here and the platforms to make AceD one of the top projects in crypto. Work will begin soon on improving the platforms, I believe AceD streaming will be the first worked on and then the others will follow.

dncdog

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:43:03 PM

The new look AceD website is very close to being released. Lets be honest, it has been a rough couple of months for AceD and crypto in general but I think we have the team here and the platforms to make AceD one of the top projects in crypto. Work will begin soon on improving the platforms, I believe AceD streaming will be the first worked on and then the others will follow.
To be promoted to the top projects in crypto, ACED team have to done many more things to make the ACED invaded into different areas and usecases of crypto.
I can not disagree that this year, the bear might go away, and the Bull will come.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:23:33 PM

To be promoted to the top projects in crypto, ACED team have to done many more things to make the ACED invaded into different areas and usecases of crypto.
I can not disagree that this year, the bear might go away, and the Bull will come.

Yes I totally agree with you my friend and I believe that the AceD team can achieve this in the future. I think AceD streaming is their biggest winner if they can get the platform right and more user friendly which they will try and achieve this year as this is the first platform they will be concentrating on. Time will tell if AceD will be a top project and at the current price I'm willing to take that risk for the potential of a huge gain.

dncdog

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:07:07 AM

no need to hurry up because there are always opportunities to accumulate ACED when it dips over time.
Nevertheless, this year is a perfect one to own ACED.
Yes I totally agree with you my friend and I believe that the AceD team can achieve this in the future. I think AceD streaming is their biggest winner if they can get the platform right and more user friendly which they will try and achieve this year as this is the first platform they will be concentrating on.

In the meantime, start accumulating when ACED dips to cheap prices.
Time will tell if AceD will be a top project and at the current price I'm willing to take that risk for the potential of a huge gain.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:15:40 AM

New website is online! www.acedcoin.com - looks really nice Cool
Cryptokays

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:05:48 PM

I like this new Website, much clear than the first one, you easily see at first sight the real use cases of the coin, and what we can expect with it
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 10:18:21 PM

Te new look AceD website is much better then the last one as it stands out more with the new colour scheme. Blue and black really go well together so it was a good choice made by the team to go with these colours. I'm looking forward to seeing the improvements which will be coming for AceD streaming and the other platforms under the AceD umbrella. Keep up the good work team!

pinkunicorn78

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:07:10 AM

here we go...woop, woop. new website is on: https://www.acedcoin.com
Cryptokays

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:12:13 AM

I have seen that some improvements will be made on the website, and will help start-up investors better. That would be great. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: