Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:57:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who owes the players their money back?
Cyrus - 7 (35%)
DeadGiveAway aka Admin - 9 (45%)
Both should split it - 2 (10%)
Neither of them. - 2 (10%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusing BitsPoker  (Read 11959 times)
z3Moons (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:18:35 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 04:52:40 PM by z3Moons

Angry
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:25:38 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 10:06:48 PM by Cyrus

Cyrus, you want to show your face to the people you already ripped off, frauded, and abandoned before you move on to promoting something brand new over there? You want to explain yourself dude? Your talking to bitcoin foundation? I'll send them a nice little letter documenting your most recent activities. YOu have no room saying the things you are saying about "common goals to see bitcoin promoted effectively" and all this mess about non-profits. It's nonsense coming from you.

WHERE ARE YOU! You do realize people have been giving you money and you completely ignored them afterwards, have not even responded to them, and just completely became invisible to them? You need to seriously check yourself dude and finish things you've already started. People want answers.

And to those of you humoring CYRUS right now? Take caution. He's a prankster. He is not to be trusted. He is a liar, manipulator, and he has complete screwed over an entire batch of people already with his bitspoker website. Not only did he screw over his userbase there, he screwed over the people who were giving him bitcoin deposits, and not only that people who were helping him with his own website - screwed.

And he has yet to say anything, or show up, or respond to any of it. Good Job Cyrus. And when you have a second why don't you take it on over to your website or grindabit and explain yourself bro.

-Ex Bitspoker Fan, User, Supporter

can u explain a little more what are u talking about ? do you have any proofs ?
Cyrus is a well respected member here, and more of that, our moderator
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:37:16 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 10:06:54 PM by Cyrus

Cyrus, you want to show your face to the people you already ripped off, frauded, and abandoned before you move on to promoting something brand new over there? You want to explain yourself dude? Your talking to bitcoin foundation? I'll send them a nice little letter documenting your most recent activities. YOu have no room saying the things you are saying about "common goals to see bitcoin promoted effectively" and all this mess about non-profits. It's nonsense coming from you.

WHERE ARE YOU! You do realize people have been giving you money and you completely ignored them afterwards, have not even responded to them, and just completely became invisible to them? You need to seriously check yourself dude and finish things you've already started. People want answers.

And to those of you humoring CYRUS right now? Take caution. He's a prankster. He is not to be trusted. He is a liar, manipulator, and he has complete screwed over an entire batch of people already with his bitspoker website. Not only did he screw over his userbase there, he screwed over the people who were giving him bitcoin deposits, and not only that people who were helping him with his own website - screwed.

And he has yet to say anything, or show up, or respond to any of it. Good Job Cyrus. And when you have a second why don't you take it on over to your website or grindabit and explain yourself bro.

-Ex Bitspoker Fan, User, Supporter

can u explain a little more what are u talking about ? do you have any proofs ?
Cyrus is a well respected member here, and more of that, our moderator

As said he runs BitsPoker.  I played there till recently and when I tried to withdraw I couldn't.  My emails went unanswered.  I PMd Cyrus here and he responded but did not to a second PM.  I have been unable to for ~2 weeks.  Others are also in this situation.  How many people are affected or how much btc is unknown.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3012

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:11:28 PM

I split the offtopic replies from the other thread.

BitsPoker was indeed started by me, but for some time now a great deal of it was sold to an investor under the premise that he would cover expenses(including running expenses and promotions).
I continued working at the project(didn't get paid or anything). I did respond to most of the PMs sent to me, but am not responsible for this situation.

I didn't delete these posts, because I'm not hiding anything. But however I would really like to help with the situation in any way I can.

nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:21:36 AM

In the Auctions section BitsPoker is listed for auction. 

From your reply here it is unclear who is doing the auctioning.

The following was posted on GAB 2 days ago by the rep.  It was in response to me not being able to withdraw and getting an error message. 
Is this actually going to happen?

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________
Sorry for that message, I'm not sure why it says that. I'm not the coder and I would find that annoying to be honest.

We'll deposit more BTC soon. Seems the bigger withdraws happened first.
notallthere

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:50:34 AM

I made a deposit at bitspoker of ~350 chips. They have a minimum withdraw of 500 chips. A couple days later most of the tournaments were pulled from the site leaving no players, and no interest in playing.
 I ask that the minimum withdraw be removed, and allow people to get out instead of having their funds tied up on a site that has been terminated.
 It is very easy to brush it off and say " well there are ring games, and some tournaments still posted.", but without players there is nothing. There are no players, just people waiting for answers. There will be no new player because nobody trusts the site.This reflects poorly on anyone connected with Bitspoker.
 I certainly am not about to deposit more money to get to 500 chips so it can be stuck on your site as I have been told that even people who are over the minimum for withdraw can not get their funds. All in all I would not trust anyone associated with Bitspoker for anything. Funds were obviously mismanaged, blame is being bounced between absentee owners, and players are left hanging because of it.
 Luring people in with a schedule of tournaments, and then pulling any games that create interest is fraudulent. It's time to own up to what has occurred, and let people know. Deflecting blame is not helping, and the players are in the process of piecing together the truth. Situations like this will not go very far in promoting Bitcoin as a viable alternative. The general public will not run the risk of someone anonymously scamming them out of coin with no recourse.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
notallthere

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:47:34 PM

So this PM is full of contradictions. If you're going to be a good scammer you should get your story straight.

Players are the ones who got screwed, and I'm sure businesses will be the ones to get screwed on your next "non-profit" scam. Maybe in Romania it is different, but if any part of this is in the US we have laws protecting people from this. Whether or not BTC is a currency what it amounts to is fraud.
 Good luck in your future endeavors Mr. Onosie, be sure to stay ahead of the law.

notallthere

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:55:21 PM

Maybe also explain why player deposits went to a wallet used for gambling on satoshi dice?
 While you're at it why don't you change the name of this thread to reflect your involvement instead of hiding behind the bitspoker name so your investors don't read it.

notallthere

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:09:13 PM

It's pretty obvious he moved this thread away from his current scam so he could ignore it. He will not even show his face in this thread. We get screenshots because you are too much of a coward to face the accusations,and resort to PMs with one person so everyone involved doesn't see the whole story. I'm not sure why you are a moderator on this forum, unless this site is a hub for scammers. I'll be sure to spread the word. Oh after a little searching I see that there are a lot of scammers involved with this site. Makes perfect sense now.

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3012

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:33:38 PM

It's pretty obvious he moved this thread away from his current scam so he could ignore it. He will not even show his face in this thread. We get screenshots because you are too much of a coward to face the accusations,and resort to PMs with one person so everyone involved doesn't see the whole story. I'm not sure why you are a moderator on this forum, unless this site is a hub for scammers. I'll be sure to spread the word. Oh after a little searching I see that there are a lot of scammers involved with this site. Makes perfect sense now.
I moved it in this thread because it was offtopic to that thread. I replied via PM to the questions I have been asked in PM. Please refrain from calling me names.
I wasn't the one managing BitsPoker and haven't made a single satoshi out of it, on the contrary.
You guys want to talk and see what can be done about it, fine by me, I'm more than willing. But pe polite about it. Thanks.

deadgiveaway

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:44:05 PM

I moved it in this thread because it was offtopic to that thread. I replied via PM to the questions I have been asked in PM. Please refrain from calling me names.
I wasn't the one managing BitsPoker and haven't made a single satoshi out of it, on the contrary.
You guys want to talk and see what can be done about it, fine by me, I'm more than willing. But pe polite about it. Thanks.

Hi, I'm the admin you hired and I haven't made a single satoshi either. In fact, I dug to the depths of my own money because I wanted it to succeed. Probably 14 BTC deep or more. How much of it went to the players?

Furthermore, I started off as a player just like these others. I'm just as disappointed as they are and feel like my time has been wasted.
notallthere

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:45:04 PM

The problem I have here is the communication. Where is this phantom partner? Have you contacted him? I like to think I'm pretty patient, but the players at this site are not getting any answers. I have looked at the evidence that has been presented, and I am calling shenanigans. Whether it is one owner or another at fault is not the concern of the players that have gotten screwed over here.
 It seems that having this kind of thing hanging over your head would demand your attention to the fullest until it is resolved, but you don't seem to be interested in making it clear what happened here.
 Do we have to start a new post in the scam report section to get answers? If it is your site FIX IT. If it is not your site contact whoever owns it and FIX IT.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:51:18 PM

The problem I have here is the communication. Where is this phantom partner? Have you contacted him? I like to think I'm pretty patient, but the players at this site are not getting any answers. I have looked at the evidence that has been presented, and I am calling shenanigans. Whether it is one owner or another at fault is not the concern of the players that have gotten screwed over here.
 It seems that having this kind of thing hanging over your head would demand your attention to the fullest until it is resolved, but you don't seem to be interested in making it clear what happened here.
 Do we have to start a new post in the scam report section to get answers? If it is your site FIX IT. If it is not your site contact whoever owns it and FIX IT.

It seems the ownership sits on a pendulum swing based on the success it experiences. Since I ran out of funds, now he's running for the hills?
notallthere

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:56:55 PM

So deadgiveaway is our admin? Even after he insisted that he wasn't a site admin just trying to swindle chips out of players.

Heavily edited reddit post, but I think you'll get the idea.
http://www.reddit.com/r/BitsPoker/comments/1tjz8u/bitspokerlegit_site_or_just_one_creative_dude/

OK, so now I'm leaning towards the idea that you bought into this site thinking you would just take players chips, and now your plan has backfired leaving legit players hanging. We need some absolute truth here, because there is too much available information, and pretty sure our admin lives in the states which makes this a dangerous game for him.

http://pastebin.com/XpB4qHsD forgot about the pastebin. Anyone else have anything to add this would be a good time.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:03:25 PM

So deadgiveaway is our admin? Even after he insisted that he wasn't a site admin just trying to swindle chips out of players.

http://www.reddit.com/r/BitsPoker/comments/1tjz8u/bitspokerlegit_site_or_just_one_creative_dude/

OK, so now I'm leaning towards the idea that you bought into this site thinking you would just take players chips, and now your plan has backfired leaving legit players hanging. We need some absolute truth here, because there is too much available information, and pretty sure our admin lives in the states which makes this a dangerous game for him.

Again, I started off as a player. I still played from time to time but I wasn't anymore admin than Cyrus was. You want your funds, I understand that. We all want back what we put into this site, because the holder of the domain (the real owner) was never committed to the success of the site and as someone who put all my resources into it, I don't see how you're going to claim I had some sort of plan to take chips off players. Not at all, I wanted players to get a break from the alternative trash and find an honest game on our site. My playing on the site was strictly to get a feel of the community, the games I launched (wanted to see if they were set right), and also just to keep myself from logging into the alternative sites as I am a poker player myself and got involved for the very reason that I feel there is room for something better. I really thought Cyrus saw things the same way and we could salvage what resources we have to make it happen. You can go along with whatever theory you wish, however.
notallthere

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:30:01 PM

I'm just throwing my thoughts out there. You guys are both deflecting blame, and nobody is putting up any information. Blockchain info. Where did player deposits get transferred to? Where did the payouts get stored? Was the player deposit money used for personal expense,or operating costs? The money should be easily tracked to a point.
 Also I think it may have been less of an issue if you had not denied having a player account. Maybe you could have resigned to just playing in freerolls, and not ring games. Is this part of the reason that ring games were always dead? As long as were communicating here(except Cyrus, he's already put his one post in for the day his reputation is enough to protect him from us lowly card players) let's get as much truth out as possible.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:31:20 PM

ALthough I do agree it's shady for admin to be using other user names on site and playing......

I have to say that it seems Cyrus did leave him hanging and ran off with his investment. Our admin seems to be swamped with things he/she can't keep up with. He just got here, let's give our admin a chance to be heard before we assume he is going to pull a "cyrus" here too. On that note, I can say....at least he is showing up unlike cyrus ever did. So thats a point for the good.

But playing on user accounts with users is def a no no and that sucks to know.

Let's see what admin has to say......What is your take on this admin.....whats cyrus doing over there? what was your role with this investment? Is cyrus not being legit!? SOunds like no.

Where are the block chains for the funds being TRANSFERED OUT OF BITSPOKER? Where they transfered to Satohsi dice? Cyrus Wallet? Annonymous location? and How much did shit really cost to run?

14btc plus what Cyrus claims is an awful lot of bitcoin for less than 50 players, more like 20 or less on a usual day, which this month really the average was about 10. Cyrus where are you?

Well obviously my interest shifted away from poker and to making a successful site. I'll say that I didn't win anything or go out of my way to stalk any users and break them, if that's what people think. On the contrary, I set up freerolls, tried to create tournaments with overlays. Meanwhile I realized we do need to either start profiting immediately (which is silly to assume, and I did not expect we would profit anytime soon), or we need funds from outside. My own funds ran dry because I was invested in ASICMiner @ 2BTC/share and it dropped to .25. When I entered the team (appropriate word to use if all responsibility is assumed to be mine? :p), I had some BTC left over and really thought ASICMiner would head back up. However I didn't solely fall back on that, I realized I needed to constantly bringing up the subject with Cyrus about seeking a plan to make sure we don't get into a bad spot, even if it requires selling the site. Cyrus style seemed to be to sit back and just let me take all the shit. I guess he wants to reclaim ownership of the site and paint me as the sole reason for the site failing. Neat plan, guy.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:34:17 PM

I'm just throwing my thoughts out there. You guys are both deflecting blame, and nobody is putting up any information. Blockchain info. Where did player deposits get transferred to? Where did the payouts get stored? Was the player deposit money used for personal expense,or operating costs? The money should be easily tracked to a point.
 Also I think it may have been less of an issue if you had not denied having a player account. Maybe you could have resigned to just playing in freerolls, and not ring games. Is this part of the reason that ring games were always dead? As long as were communicating here(except Cyrus, he's already put his one post in for the day his reputation is enough to protect him from us lowly card players) let's get as much truth out as possible.

No, I am not out to deflect blame on anyone as I have been 100% fixated on the situation with the site. I wanted it to be a success. That requires realistic owners and proper management. I realized we don't have what it takes and instead of having an associate who sees the same way, I have someone who ignores reality and puts the problems on me. Very lame and irresponsible, and I feel for the players which is why I am here posting.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:48:11 PM

I'm not saying I'm perfect nor am I saying Cyrus is the worst villain on earth. Bottom line: The site was not being managed right and Cyrus doesn't want to face the fact, instead wants to drop the blame on me so he can reclaim it and keep his reputation clean. All self interest, and to be honest I'm disappointed to be left completely empty handed when I've come into this with good intentions and know that if we went the extra mile, we could have had a perfectly decent alternative bitcoin poker site going. What really happened was I joined what was already degenerating into a mess and spent most of the time in damage control, seeking players trust, trying to give them a reason to try us instead. I can see from the eyes of a player why they abandoned the site. We either have the resources to face the music or we do not. Sitting around and hoping wasn't going to work and I always knew that.
notallthere

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:37:26 PM

Deadgiveaway did you read the posted PM conversation in this thread? Can you verify the information provided or maybe expand on this? It seems there are some things that don't add up there, and I think maybe your input would help us understand a little better.
 The only people who know the full story are the people who own/run the site. We as players are just poking around for answers, and speculating as to where the truth lies.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: