Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:36:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who owes the players their money back?
Cyrus - 7 (35%)
DeadGiveAway aka Admin - 9 (45%)
Both should split it - 2 (10%)
Neither of them. - 2 (10%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusing BitsPoker  (Read 11959 times)
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3012

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:30:52 PM

Not a troll. Not his buddy.
Whatever.

But I def spent tons of time on your website playing poker making friends with many users there and doing multiple deposits.
I'm not re-explaining why you played a huge part in this, scroll up and back and reread everything that has been said.
I did re-explain lots of things because of your 'confusion'. No need for you to explain or re-explain anything, you said quite enough and I've humoured you enough.

You already said you would refund people out of pocket back in the posts, so are you not keeping your word now?
You are referring to this:
I'd be willing to do some refunds out of my own pocket, to cover his mistakes.
I did refund you, wasn't my job, but still. I am willing to do one more refund.

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:33:41 PM

you can add 3.2btc that list. it was only a laon i never saw back as promised. now i play at seals. his name is michael via his email.

I know absolutely nothing about this. Deadgiveaway might shed some light upon this issue.
When I met him, he mentioned that he doesn't want to use his personal name(or at least the name I know him by), so he used the name Michael. One of his Skype IDs is michael.bitspoker(I don't have access to that account).
This has nothing to do with the fact that my name is also Michael(translation of Mihai).

randuev

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:01:51 PM

Zerothree, while I definitely enjoy your vigor in regards to protecting bitspoker players, I have a feeling that you have stuck into thinking that situation black and white and Cyrus is the one in the wrong. No doubt he could have managed his property better while it was his - right now it belongs to deadgiveaway with conditions of paying half of profits to Cyrus. In terms of who has to reimburse players it's quite clear that it's deadgiveaways responsibility.

From what I gather from this thread deadgiveaway ran out of money and he's the one who made system drain players deposits by continuing free rolls and guaranteed tournaments.

I don't know neither one of owners but this much is clear from their statements. They had an agreement and funds ran out. It was deadgiveaways job to top the account or stop the freerolls yet he didn't. He didn't reply to our emails. He didn't log in to the game or forums.

Cyrus on other hand was replying to messages here and was forthcoming.

Just my two cents. Peace, darling Wink
randuev

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:09:37 PM

you can add 3.2btc that list. it was only a laon i never saw back as promised. now i play at seals. his name is michael via his email.

Who did you loan them to and at what terms? Can you provide proof with blockchain transaction?

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:13:03 PM

Yea. We know your name. Mihai Onosie.

We've seen ya in the newspapers.

Curious if those reporters from just the two stories I saw would like an update on whats going on with this disgusting crap. The one from the Romanian News covering the restaurant that integrated bitcoin payments where your picture is up in front shaking that mans hand, and the ones from marketwatch who reported Bitspoker was #3 poker site in december. Perhaps they would be interested, and writing updates to those stories. Perhaps BitcoinPressCenter would be interested in this whole entire disgusting situation and give them the opportunity to decide for themselves if they want someone like you on their website looking like a "bitcoin expert" still. Among several other outlets who might be interested in quality checking your operation here.

Your right, lets end the drama here. You obviously don't want to validate ANY of your claims with actual Proof or blockchains, or screen caps of anything.....
Consider this entire thread on record.....
Not sure why you feel the need to threaten me, or why I should care or be afraid of these childish threats.
I'm going to repeat myself, try to focus all this energy towards something good, instead of making it your cause to threat and 'harm' me.

You were biassed from the start, ever since you started accusing me, I don't care about the reason. I was more than willing to cooperate in the thread and PM with all the replies and explanations I gave you.
Proof for what? If Deadgiveaway wants to post links to the blockchain, fine by me...

You say your line of work is in IT, something to do with domain names or whatever. Weren't you the one that was asking what is SSL in the BitsPoker lobby? - Something is fishy about you Smiley, I don't have an interest and don't care. Feel free to continue threatening, see how far that will get you in this world.

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:15:02 PM

Zerothree, while I definitely enjoy your vigor in regards to protecting bitspoker players, I have a feeling that you have stuck into thinking that situation black and white and Cyrus is the one in the wrong. No doubt he could have managed his property better while it was his - right now it belongs to deadgiveaway with conditions of paying half of profits to Cyrus. In terms of who has to reimburse players it's quite clear that it's deadgiveaways responsibility.

From what I gather from this thread deadgiveaway ran out of money and he's the one who made system drain players deposits by continuing free rolls and guaranteed tournaments.

I don't know neither one of owners but this much is clear from their statements. They had an agreement and funds ran out. It was deadgiveaways job to top the account or stop the freerolls yet he didn't. He didn't reply to our emails. He didn't log in to the game or forums.

Cyrus on other hand was replying to messages here and was forthcoming.

Just my two cents. Peace, darling Wink

For a second there I thought there was something wrong with the various ways I was trying to explain things, thank you.
I do agree thatthings could have been handled better(prior and especiall after I sold to Deadgiveaway), and I am truly sorry it has come to this. Alas, nobody is perfect.

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:17:38 PM

Who did you loan them to and at what terms? Can you provide proof with blockchain transaction?

I am curious about this as well. I am not the one who made the loan and if Deadgiveaway made it, I am pretty convinced he didn't tell me about it(he did mention in the past that he might make a loan though).

notallthere

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:35:28 PM

So if Deadgiveaway posted the auction for the site, would someone buying it from him also be taking on the same agreement. What I mean is, does he have full ownership in that respect? If someone bought the site from him would they still be in for 50% of the profits as per the agreement you guys made?

Also just out of curiosity would you be willing to throw out a rough estimate of what it might take to purchase this site as a turnkey operation free and clear of all ties with the exception of covering what players are already owed? It's fine if you guys would rather not, it's more to satisfy my curiosity as I said.

It's unfortunate to think that this whole mess has killed what was a pretty good poker site, with a decent group of regular players.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
deadgiveaway

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:08:57 PM

Good Response. Avoided again the one thing that can validate you. the blockchains for allllll that money. In the words of my favorite bitspoker troll LoserJoker, "ScAm ChEAt dIe LoSer"
No but really, that sucks you avoid that clear and appropriate question for what is this now, the fourth time i've asked to see the blockchain?
Not looking for validation and I don't see why I have to post any blockchains. Ask the guy who should, if he wants.

POST THE BLOCKCHAIN or regret your decision and how it effects your career for the rest of your bitcoin scammer life.
Yeah, good job, sending threaths.Why are you threathening only me and not Deadgiveaway? - Don't have to answer that, but you see where I'm going.

Alright, I think if Cyrus is saying he sold the site to me, he can transfer it to me and figure out I'll this mess as a true inheritor. Until then, I'm not going to assume responsibility. I'll need the domain and the poker software license obviously. Cyrus, You were not exactly upfront about the situation of the website when I got involved. I didn't realize that there were already complain threads on Reddit, emails left unanswered, and an incomplete site. You really should have simply sold the site rather than making a strange deal with me. You said many times to me that the site meant something to you and I genuinely respected that and didn't want to fuck you out of it like the typical heartless kind of business dealings most people choose by default. You know what though, you really were not that committed to it, or really had no time. I'm sorry, you have to draw a line somewhere if you're not going have any time or commitment that it requires. Yes, I do think we should find a solution and cut the drama.
Yes, it was sold to you and you agreed. I was upfront with you and I think you were too(at that time at least). I wasn't hanging around on Reddit, you did. Deal wasn't strange, you were the one that suggested you pay an amount + 50%, remember that much?
The site did and does mean something to me, as I spent a lot of time, energy, passion and money into it. And for the better part of the time I knew you, I thought you were as passionate as I was. Don't ever say I wasn't committed, the commits done by me in the BitsPoker repos speak for themselves Smiley.

If you want to transfer the site to me and lay on me all this shit to deal with, since you say I am the owner, that is fine.
This 'shit' as you name is yours to deal with. Good job blaming me for it.

For you to say I owe you anything however, is sad. I don't owe you anything.
I do appreciate the fact that you somewhat claimed a responsibility through this post. But yes, you do owe me and don't try to deny that. But we can talk about it after this whole mess cools down.

Bottom line, contact me for the domain ownership change. Time for you to take some responsibility.

Ok this is important people, and Cyrus: YOU were out of funds before I made any deal. The site was broke, emails were already unanswered for weeks. I made a deal without knowing that the site wasn't even working. You blamed a bunch of people and bitcoin services for that, which I suffered through. I made a bad deal impulsively I'll admit, and feel taken advantage of to a degree, considering that I never really WANTED to buy the site as I knew very well I wasn't qualified to own it. I wanted to MANAGE IT and FUND IT because I knew instinctively that was the most logical thing. However, I acted impulsively as I said, and thought not to make a big deal about because I figured you were passionate about the site and would bring back some of the BTC after seeing what a little bit of dedicated management can do. Also, I expected to have enough to cover freerolls as they only costed .06 per day and at the time, I calculated I'd have 10 BTC at least to sustain the site before it reaches profitability. I'll admit, I ran low, but the point is I made a bad deal and we I think up to the point of me writing these very words, have been confused about the agreement, and I really think this was because you were in need of money. That's fine, I could have helped you out with a couple BTC and saved the rest to manage the site, friend. Now I'm just a loser like the rest, so yes, transfer the site to me and I'll have to fix this shit. So there, you can blame me for making a bad deal if it makes you feel validated some how. I am guilty for being stupid in dealing with you, but I wouldn't blame freerolls. Nope, that just doesn't make sense to me.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:33:09 PM

Both of you should to start posting screen caps and blockchains....screencaps of the original agreement if one is going to blame the other....blockchains if each of you are going to claim amounts.......

there is that less "biased"Huh??

I'm getting really sick of this, meanwhile the users you trusted are still jobbed and still stiffed and sitting in the background while you two can't seem to find the solution.

Well my hard drive died a few weeks ago and that keeps me from viewing the agreement which is only documented on Skype from my end. For some reason that means I can't go very far back in history. Yea, I didn't even bother to save terms to a file or anything, or screen shot because I figure all of this can be faked anyway, unless we can get a transcript from Skype.

If this proves anything to the players, my blockchain transaction ID of the BTC sent to get 50% of the sites profits and manage it: https://blockchain.info/tx/c1800d65812fe80e43711ec662812e4606d476cc18150dc420db53b22dde64ec

I never asked for the domain or anything like that because I didn't want to own it, and yes, I prefer to be anonymous due to living in an anti-business country with the worlds highest incarceration rate. It just makes me a little paranoid and I don't want to live in fear.
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:12:11 PM

Not a troll. Not his buddy.
Whatever.

But I def spent tons of time on your website playing poker making friends with many users there and doing multiple deposits.
I'm not re-explaining why you played a huge part in this, scroll up and back and reread everything that has been said.
I did re-explain lots of things because of your 'confusion'. No need for you to explain or re-explain anything, you said quite enough and I've humoured you enough.

You already said you would refund people out of pocket back in the posts, so are you not keeping your word now?
You are referring to this:
I'd be willing to do some refunds out of my own pocket, to cover his mistakes.
I did refund you, wasn't my job, but still. I am willing to do one more refund.
I posted the following (post #74) before this post of yours.  If still available would you please consider refunding me?

1HndeiACbUp3PvV5hcWzoEwURCCFLA9tP8
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________

I am sns on grindabit.  On Bitspoker I am stibe.  I deposited once for 0.1 btc, won a bit and my balance is now 0.140191 btc.

I have not withdrawn anything from my account.  I tried to withdraw starting ~2 weeks ago but have been unable to.

As stated by others there is no way player funds should ever have been used for ANYTHING.

May I please have MY btc back?
randuev

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:43:37 PM

Previously, before deadgiveaway appeared out of nowhere as mystery owner, I had doubts there was anyone but Cyrus running the show. However, after reading both sides of the story in this thread it sure looks like I was wrong to assume that Cyrus is alone.

Actually, if you don't mind my paranoia do we really know that deadgiveaway exists at all and not actually a fictional character made by Cyrus to muddy the waters?  (it's a joke of course... right?)

When I said that Cyrus is forthcoming I meant just that. It wasn't difficult to Google bitspoker history. Find the thread from half a year ago. Locate Cyrus. Speak to him. He answered my questions at the time. I've offered to remove guaranteed tournaments as means to reduce costs as they were out of funds . that was obvious.

Yet bitspoker account and email was silent. I thought it was all a game until deadgiveaway started replying in this thread.

Sorry if my messages from before and now have different angles, I didn't have the information then that i have now.

Peace
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:57:14 PM

[Reply to z3Moons after this post]

Ok this is important people, and Cyrus: YOU were out of funds before I made any deal. The site was broke, emails were already unanswered for weeks. I made a deal without knowing that the site wasn't even working.
You're losing the ounce of respect I had for you, I'm really sorry to say that. I told you about the situation, why I was selling and all the strings attached. Told you that I wasn't eager to invest more in it and that it needed someone with more experience and funds. Even that there was a bug with withdraws at the time we were making the deal!

You blamed a bunch of people and bitcoin services for that, which I suffered through.
Wasn't just me that was blaming them, 3 other people said so, including a guy you found that I didn't even know.

I made a bad deal impulsively I'll admit, and feel taken advantage of to a degree, considering that I never really WANTED to buy the site as I knew very well I wasn't qualified to own it.
So I forced you to buy the site? Do you even hear yourself right now?

I wanted to MANAGE IT and FUND IT because I knew instinctively that was the most logical thing.
That was the agreement. I wanted you to manage and fund it too, but you failed.

However, I acted impulsively as I said, and thought not to make a big deal about because I figured you were passionate about the site and would bring back some of the BTC after seeing what a little bit of dedicated management can do.
So you planned this from the start. Me spending money in BitsPoker after you bought it. NICE!

Also, I expected to have enough to cover freerolls as they only costed .06 per day and at the time, I calculated I'd have 10 BTC at least to sustain the site before it reaches profitability.
Why didn't you stop the freerolls then? I asked you on a number of occasions if you're sure there's enough to sustain them.

I'll admit, I ran low, but the point is I made a bad deal and we I think up to the point of me writing these very words, have been confused about the agreement, and I really think this was because you were in need of money.
Everywhere in the business world if you don't understand something you're thinking of agreeing with, you can ASK. I answered to all of your questions, and you to mine. Remember how I wanted to cover all the scenarios in our agreement? Does that ring a bell? You said some terms, I said some terms, then negociated and agreed. If you didn't understand something you should have asked.

That's fine, I could have helped you out with a couple BTC and saved the rest to manage the site, friend.
I was looking to sell the site. Not borrow money or let the site fail.

Now I'm just a loser like the rest,
And I'm a loser too, for trusting you and spending money instead of you, but like you said it, that was your plan from the start. Still saying you owe me nothing?

so yes, transfer the site to me and I'll have to fix this shit.
No problem. Really curious how you're going to fix things. I'm sure z3Moons is eager to help Smiley. I just don't see why you felt the need to behave this way about it.

So there, you can blame me for making a bad deal if it makes you feel validated some how. I am guilty for being stupid in dealing with you,
Yes I blame you for not being man enough and saying you own the site in the first place. In case you don't remember, here's how you introduced yourself in this thread:
Hi, I'm the admin you hired
You weren't hired by me. Seems like you're confused.
I made an even worse deal when I decided to work with somebody like you.

but I wouldn't blame freerolls. Nope, that just doesn't make sense to me.
Sure, don't blame the freerolls that chewed up the btc that has been deposited in the site. The freeroll chips you never backed up with btc. Nah, I'm sure it doesn't have something to do with it.

/rant over
/drama over.
I cannot be bothered anymore about this. Anybody want their money back? Talk to deadgiveaway. I'm done spending my money on his failures and to be honest, I want my money back too!

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:02:35 PM

Thank you for your feedback p1920, and let me just extend on your thoughts.  Grin

I think its time I come out with some more truths because I fear I may not have disclosed everything I should have from the start.

And although I still do think Cyrus is completely shady and not being completely honest, i will admit here, that I may have been played out by the other side which is deadgiveaway aka admin.

Whom approached me days ago about investing in his site. Where it all fell out about how Cyrus screwed him
I tried to get him to validate his claims because all i wanted was for players to have their money back. That's all i wanted was for the players to be treated fairly, understand the scam that took place, and give the players a chance to get what they lost back.

Because deadgiveaway was very honest (seemingly) and upfront with info about the inside of bitspoker while we picked apart this scam and whos chips were locked up, I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he indeed get scammed, and he indeed was just another victim.

I have tons of information dating back 3 days.

Deadgiveaway has about 30 min to validate all his claims with screencaps, and if this cant happen I am going to play fair here by fully disclosing to Cyrus what deadgiveaway has told me about the website in full and the public, and cyurs, can then decide what to do with it.

I don't like being played, I don't like being toyed with. So here is your chance deadgiveaway, you want to finally show some screen caps or should i give full disclosure over what you told me to cyrus and the rest of the people here waiting for a response that has been lingering all month?

I dont like that im here questioning my friends such as p1920. I dont like questioning anything. I am OFFICIALLY PISSED OFF.
I'm not longer doing this middle man bs. Make your choice dead, i tried to help you, you convinced me your innocent. I advocated based on what you told me and showed me. Now back it up or I'm letting the public make their own call. And cyrus can comment on things youve said to me.

This is one of the last posts I'm going to write in this thread, as I do considered I said enough.
Now, see how my instinct that you talked prior to this with deadgiveway was correct? You came here biassed and full of attacks against me. It took 6 pages full of long posts to start considering for a second that deadgiveway might have been selling you bs. Better late than never is what I always say.
I have nothing against you even now, even if you threatened me on multiple occasions. That's the sort of person I am.

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:05:14 PM

This thread lacks a lot of blockchain tx proofs.
A LOT.
Like all of them.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:07:32 PM

This thread lacks a lot of blockchain tx proofs.
A LOT.
Like all of them.

Personally, not my job or place to post them. But I'm sure Deadgiveaway could login and copy them if he wants.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:18:45 PM

Previously, before deadgiveaway appeared out of nowhere as mystery owner, I had doubts there was anyone but Cyrus running the show. However, after reading both sides of the story in this thread it sure looks like I was wrong to assume that Cyrus is alone.

Actually, if you don't mind my paranoia do we really know that deadgiveaway exists at all and not actually a fictional character made by Cyrus to muddy the waters?  (it's a joke of course... right?)

When I said that Cyrus is forthcoming I meant just that. It wasn't difficult to Google bitspoker history. Find the thread from half a year ago. Locate Cyrus. Speak to him. He answered my questions at the time. I've offered to remove guaranteed tournaments as means to reduce costs as they were out of funds . that was obvious.

Yet bitspoker account and email was silent. I thought it was all a game until deadgiveaway started replying in this thread.

Sorry if my messages from before and now have different angles, I didn't have the information then that i have now.

Peace

I don't like being played, I don't like being toyed with. So here is your chance deadgiveaway, you want to finally show some screen caps or should i give full disclosure over what you told me to cyrus and the rest of the people here waiting for a response that has been lingering all month?

You were always going to do it anyway. You think I ever trusted you? No, you have an agenda just like everyone I've got stuck with here. I wasted my time and money on this more than anyone, yet I have complained the least.

I have suffered the most disappointment and AM walking away from this.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:20:31 PM

[Reply to z3Moons after this post]

Ok this is important people, and Cyrus: YOU were out of funds before I made any deal. The site was broke, emails were already unanswered for weeks. I made a deal without knowing that the site wasn't even working.
You're losing the ounce of respect I had for you, I'm really sorry to say that. I told you about the situation, why I was selling and all the strings attached. Told you that I wasn't eager to invest more in it and that it needed someone with more experience and funds. Even that there was a bug with withdraws at the time we were making the deal!

Do you really think I care what amount of respect you have for me? I'm not looking for anyone's respect. I respect myself.

I wanted to MANAGE IT and FUND IT because I knew instinctively that was the most logical thing.
That was the agreement. I wanted you to manage and fund it too, but you failed.

You've been thinking I was a failure from the beginning haven't you? Bet it shocked you when I brought the user base up to 80 mother fuckers with the bare minimum shit hole site that I was working with, and a server that was not capable to handle it. Imagine it would have been more if we had taken the time and commitment to do it right. So call me a failure all you want.
randuev

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:25:43 PM

c'mon mate, chillax, drink some detiltea or something, be a man. no need to start abusing people who have supported you and donated their most precious resources (time and nerves). show some respect and follow this thing through.

i've supported you when you were away, i gave you all benefits of the doubt, I know what you are going through when funds run dry and you start making wrong decisions. you don't have to do it alone, by yourself. it did seem like you have few people you could rely on, ask help from. hell, zerothree and myself personally offered help on number of occasions...

anyway, do this proper, settle the accounts of users who have deposited, it's not difficult to do and wouldn't cost much.

set up the terms of the sale for the site, put the auction up on flippa and be done with it. you will recover some of your expenses, no doubt.

just be manly about it, no need to throw another tantrum and push people away.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:26:13 PM

Personally, not my job or place to post them. But I'm sure Deadgiveaway could login and copy them if he wants.

Well, until you post at least the transaction ID and associated contract with deadgiveaway that released you from any responsability on this scammer poker site, doubt will float around.
And might persist too, if someone was crazy enough to beleive deadgiveaway was one of you socks.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: