Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 11:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who owes the players their money back?
Cyrus - 7 (35%)
DeadGiveAway aka Admin - 9 (45%)
Both should split it - 2 (10%)
Neither of them. - 2 (10%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusing BitsPoker  (Read 11959 times)
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 3012

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:50:40 AM

Out of respect, for you and our agreement, I haven't divulged your name, in this thread, or to others. I guess you must have told him yourself.

randuev

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:52:31 AM

lol at cheating accusation, that's rich mate.

seriously though, since I got your attention, are you going to reimburse people who got their deposits stuck in the game?
deadgiveaway

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:53:01 AM

and dead, stop saying you cared about the site, anyone who played there knows you were playing on deadgiveaway trolling people being rude, how does a person who cares about that site do that to it's users?
I can print screen some numbers from github that show how much I contributed on the website in December alone, yet he was saying I've done nothing.

I did not say you did nothing. I was very grateful for whatever you did, when you did it. However, I got the wrong impression about your commitment to the sites success and about you as a person. Just being honest. I realized my misjudgement pretty soon after I sent the BTC. Perhaps we simply had entirely different philosophies for what needed to be done and how it needed to be done. I did not technical work, so I'm not talking about that. Do you recall me saying there should be one "head" or a better term now that I think of it, is "director"? Like a captain of a ship, steering it might look easy compared to the technical aspects that you see other people doing at the bottom, but it's the most important and so that is why I said we needed to have one head directing the path of this ship or it's going to fail unless we are supported by pure luck, which would be a gamble and stupid. You do it right or you don't do it at all. I wish I had the judgement to realize this wasn't a good setup, and asked for my BTC back immediately, rather than continuing along until the moment of realizing what I realize after spending 2.5 months doing this.

Nothing personal with you. Not even going to comment on all the things you said to z3Moons in private. You dissapointed me.
But you are somewhat contradicting yourself about how involved I was. We went every direction you desired. You were in charge of table/tournament structure, whom to contact, etc. I did share my opinion on most occasions, especially when you asked. But most of my work was as you put it 'at the bottom', and I was happy to do it.

I think your work was in both places as it ought to be, because you're intelligent enough. However I think you were short on funds, that's all. Maybe short on time too. I couldn't fill the leaks in the site that were present before I go on board, however I think you put some pressure on me to do or either didn't understand what needed to be done immediately to fix the leaks. I know we also had limited funds to work with, however this is all after the fact of the contract which is important. Again, my assumption was we could both do this some how if we both tried, and I felt I had a good understanding of what it would take to make players happy, trust us, etc. but I knew it needed to be done a certain way, in a certain time frame. The site was not ready as I thought it was, otherwise I had no doubts we could pull it off. It's great to see that when we couldn't, you put the blame on me and call me the owner who failed.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:54:38 AM

Out of respect, for you and our agreement, I haven't divulged your name, in this thread, or to others. I guess you must have told him yourself.

No, z3 is the rat here.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:58:06 AM

I think your work was in both places as it ought to be, because you're intelligent enough. However I think you were short on funds, that's all. Maybe short on time too. I couldn't fill the leaks in the site that were present before I go on board, however I think you put some pressure on me to do or either didn't understand what needed to be done immediately to fix the leaks. I know we also had limited funds to work with, however this is all after the fact of the contract which is important. Again, my assumption was we could both do this some how if we both tried, and I felt I had a good understanding of what it would take to make players happy, trust us, etc. but I knew it needed to be done a certain way, in a certain time frame. The site was not ready as I thought it was, otherwise I had no doubts we could pull it off. It's great to see that when we couldn't, you put the blame on me and call me the owner who failed.

I know you worked hard on the site, so did I. One of the reasons I sold is that I realised somebody more experienced should run it, as it's not a very easy project to run.
But this doesn't excuse the fact that you were calling me a scammer behind my back. No hard feelings, I don't hold grudges.

randuev

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:59:48 AM

if captain (you) steers the ship through the shallow waters (freerolls+gtd) why do you blame the sailor? captain is responsible for everything. you said yourself that freeroll structure was your doing, even though number of players (myself included) have said that there are so many freerolls that nobody is playing ring games. yet they continued to drain the funds until none were left and then we went into red with guaranteeds that had on average 40-50 percent fill rate.

before you walk away, are you going to pay people off or not?
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:00:47 AM

Sorry but you should have told me you were telling someone that I can't be reached on Skype, when I can.

Recently you had told me you were going to be busy with other things and I got the impression you were busy/blowing off the situation. You can read into that as me trying to stop her from talking to you. Whatever.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:04:33 AM

deadgiveaway did post a tx id, I'll check to see if that's the one. I'm on a small laptop right now.
Also, he has my authorization to disclose the terms of our arrangement.
Hahaha, small laptop screens make it almost impossible to post PM/skype/irc logs, and I'm not even talking about those HUGE tx Ids. I known, right? I feel for you. Grin

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:10:18 AM

if captain (you) steers the ship through the shallow waters (freerolls+gtd) why do you blame the sailor? captain is responsible for everything. you said yourself that freeroll structure was your doing, even though number of players (myself included) have said that there are so many freerolls that nobody is playing ring games. yet they continued to drain the funds until none were left and then we went into red with guaranteeds that had on average 40-50 percent fill rate.

before you walk away, are you going to pay people off or not?

Well obviously you're another idiot who doesn't know how to drive necessary traffic to a poker room. Keep complaining about freerolls, even though you played them all the time. Besides, I already said they were removed. Did you see what it did to the traffic? Well, luckily we had already a player base big enough by then to keep it going with the GTD's, so long as we could process withdraws. When that shit hit the fan, that's when everything got ruined. Of course I also mentioned before, the low turnout from the Sunday 5k GTD did more damage to us than the freerolls, and yet I still firmly believe it was a necessary tournament. It's simple, you need to put money into the site if you expect to see any money out of it in terms of profit from rake. Otherwise you're wasting your time. Now, explain to me why it is my duty to pay anyone anything? I've put my money into the idea of a prosperous BitsPoker. That amount exceeded the amount that is owed by players, meaning I think a more fair deal would be to submit to the coercive accusation that I'm a failure, leave, and give the 50% as per the agreement back to Cyrus, and he can hopefully find another more suitable investor/partner/owner/whatever who I imagine would cover the .25 BTC (rough estimate) in pending withdraws.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:12:42 AM

Sorry but you should have told me you were telling someone that I can't be reached on Skype, when I can.

Recently you had told me you were going to be busy with other things and I got the impression you were busy/blowing off the situation. You can read into that as me trying to stop her from talking to you. Whatever.
I think I do remember saying I was going to be spending some time with family, but nothing that would require me to be completely afk. We did talk on a daily basis.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:14:06 AM

And I dont know if i said it yet, but I'll repeat it and remind you.....

After looking at HOW YOU APPROACHED ME I see here you referred to cyrus as "THE ORIGINAL OWNER" so that right there I missed and really shines on your understanding of the situation.

5:16 PM

r32faisal
hello            
from BitsPoker              

z3rothr33
hey
just give me one second

r32faisal
np
5:24 PM

z3rothr33  
ok im back i just had a phone call
so whats up

r32faisal
alright well, now you have a 100% open honest line of communication

z3rothr33  
ok. well i guess thats good
5:25 PM

z3rothr33
ive only heard rumors. but i heard you guys went backrupt. thats what p1920 was saying

r32faisal
i'm faisal i'm 26 started playing poker on sealswithclubs and heard about bitspoker on reddit, talked with the owner and put all my money and effort into it and i personally have no BTC left
and the original owner is not committed at all

Let's be clear.

It's clear that you're a rat, posting private conversations for seemingly no reason other than to humor yourself. Loser.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:21:46 AM

No, z3 is the rat here.

My ONLY mistake here was thinking you were legit and you sir were just playing me the entire time. Go cry to your mom. I'm sick of you.

I live with my family because I like them, I have no shame in that. The United States is in a very fucked up situation right now, spiritually and otherwise. A lot of people are in a tough spot, but really my situation isn't something I'm going to be filled with humility about. I've chosen to live here when having the chose to abandon my family like most people do as soon as they can.

What does this have to do with anything? You're bored and looking to cause shit. Great way to pay back my efforts.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:23:47 AM

After looking at HOW YOU APPROACHED ME I see here you referred to cyrus as "THE ORIGINAL OWNER" so that right there I missed and really shines on your understanding of the situation.

r32faisal
hello            
from BitsPoker              

z3rothr33
hey
just give me one second

r32faisal
np

z3rothr33  
so whats up

r32faisal

z3rothr33  

z3rothr33
ive only heard rumors. but i heard you guys went backrupt. thats what p1920 was saying

r32faisal
i'm faisal i'm 26 started playing poker on sealswithclubs and heard about bitspoker on reddit, talked with the owner and put all my money and effort into it and i personally have no BTC left

Let's be clear.

It's clear that you're a rat, posting private conversations for seemingly no reason other than to humor yourself. Loser.

No. Your the only one calling me a rat because you know your a liar and manipulator.

You wanna call me a rat? OK. Maybe I should head on over to the local Texas Crimestoppers and report your ass for running a poker site from US soil.....take that reward and send it to all the little players you screwed over? You wanna keep calling me a rat you joob?

Everything that has happened I can document. And clearly I'm not a rat. Clearly I just got scammed by a little kid who lives at home with his mommy so he can fuck over, get even, or whatever it is your doing to your business partner.

Get a job. And pay your loyal users back.

Seriously? Great way to pay back someone who has put their effort into creating a nice poker site for brats like you.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:24:16 AM

Care to do the same about the process of you becoming the owner of this site?
All conversations are ok to post, as per Cyrus authorisation, as well as any tx id involved.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:25:12 AM

Now, explain to me why it is my duty to pay anyone anything? I've put my money into the idea of a prosperous BitsPoker.

I tis your duty because you bought a poker site, fucked it up, and people deposited money. In effect it is theft. If it is your site, you are responsible.
 Your players did not mismanage money, your players did not play under fake accounts, your players did not go on grindabit and abuse people who had complaints.
 I wish I would have had the person forward me the email when they came on bits and said they sent an email to support and the response they got was simply Fuck Off.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:28:03 AM

r32faisal
hello            
from BitsPoker              

z3rothr33
hey
just give me one second

r32faisal
np

z3rothr33  
so whats up

r32faisal

z3rothr33  

z3rothr33

r32faisal

Let's be clear.

No. Your the only one calling me a rat because you know your a liar and manipulator.

You wanna call me a rat? OK. Maybe I should head on over to the local Texas Crimestoppers and report your ass for running a poker site from US soil.....take that reward and send it to all the little players you screwed over? You wanna keep calling me a rat you joob?

Everything that has happened I can document. And clearly I'm not a rat. Clearly I just got scammed by a little kid who lives at home with his mommy so he can fuck over, get even, or whatever it is your doing to your business partner.

And on that note, I wasnt a "rat" when you were egging me on to do the same posting of CYRUS private messages. Your psycho.

BTW z3, I can post your intention to make the site successful then flip it for a quick profit. You also were up till a few hours ago, debating whether or not running a Bitcoin Poker site was legal (I saw you talking on grindabit chat.) You're being manipulative and showing one side of the story and I think you're getting caught in the act.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:29:54 AM

Care to do the same about the process of you becoming the owner of this site?
All conversations are ok to post, as per Cyrus authorisation, as well as any tx id involved.

Yes I would, except you might have missed the fact that I don't have Skype records going back that far.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:31:07 AM

Now, explain to me why it is my duty to pay anyone anything? I've put my money into the idea of a prosperous BitsPoker.

I tis your duty because you bought a poker site, fucked it up, and people deposited money. In effect it is theft. If it is your site, you are responsible.
 Your players did not mismanage money, your players did not play under fake accounts, your players did not go on grindabit and abuse people who had complaints.
 I wish I would have had the person forward me the email when they came on bits and said they sent an email to support and the response they got was simply Fuck Off.

People like you are ruining pretty much the entire world.
notallthere

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:31:32 AM

r32faisal
hello            
from BitsPoker              

z3rothr33
hey
just give me one second

r32faisal
np

z3rothr33  
so whats up

r32faisal

z3rothr33  

z3rothr33

r32faisal

Let's be clear.

Seriously? Great way to pay back someone who has put their effort into creating a nice poker site for brats like you.
Holy shit dude, are you delusional. You didn't create anything. You burned it down and left your players holding the bag. I don't give a flying rats ass if you live in a box, or fucking Castle Greyskull it's irrelevant.
 Excuse the language but this is unreal. Do you even have a basic comprehension of reality?

notallthere

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:33:24 AM

People like me? Why don't you tell me what kind of person I am? I would like to know?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: