Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who owes the players their money back?
Cyrus - 7 (35%)
DeadGiveAway aka Admin - 9 (45%)
Both should split it - 2 (10%)
Neither of them. - 2 (10%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusing BitsPoker  (Read 11959 times)
randuev

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:24:12 PM

you can add 3.2btc that list. it was only a laon i never saw back as promised. now i play at seals. his name is michael via his email.

deadgiveaway, do you want to comment on that? it seems that 0.3 btc in pending withdrawals is small change compared to this.

There's no comment to make on it since it's completely made up, and z3 also suspected it was someone trying to exploit the situation. They never came back with any evidence or anything. Just random BS attempt out of no where. Perhaps you're in on it since you're bringing it up, darling.

that's good to know mate, hope you are feeling better. too bad there's no auction for bitspoker, otherwise I would have taken part.
randuev

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:37:06 PM

you can add 3.2btc that list. it was only a laon i never saw back as promised. now i play at seals. his name is michael via his email.

deadgiveaway, do you want to comment on that? it seems that 0.3 btc in pending withdrawals is small change compared to this.

There's no comment to make on it since it's completely made up, and z3 also suspected it was someone trying to exploit the situation. They never came back with any evidence or anything. Just random BS attempt out of no where. Perhaps you're in on it since you're bringing it up, darling.

that's good to know mate, hope you are feeling better. too bad there's no auction for bitspoker, otherwise I would have taken part.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=414121.new

^ auction

according to that thread there's some kind of secret reserve that has been met or something. deadgiveaway, what's the current bid price at?
deadgiveaway

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:43:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=414121.new

^ auction

according to that thread there's some kind of secret reserve that has been met or something. deadgiveaway, what's the current bid price at?

There was one bid (via bitcointalk). I contacted the bidder asking him if I could take a private deal if it meets the secret reserve, since I need to move the site quickly. He said its ok. It's sale pending right now and the bid is private.
randuev

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:15:15 PM

but what if i could pay more than secret bidder? can you at least pm me the reserve price? i won't disclose it
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:21:25 PM

but what if i could pay more than secret bidder? can you at least pm me the reserve price? i won't disclose it

Sorry. Sale pending.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:09:46 AM

Sorry. Sale pending.

so your 14 day auction to highest bidder.....is....not really a 14 day auction to highest bidder.

....sounds...uh....legit.

This isn't an auction site, you act like this were eBay and I could cancel the auction. Nope.

In case you were unaware, this is Bitcointalk.org which is a Bitcoin Forum. Does it say "Auction site" anywhere? No, that means there are no real options and I've dealt with it the proper way.

Now, is there any other way in which you wish to bother me?
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:08:35 AM

Been waiting all fucking day for Cyrus to sign on so we can do this shit. What the fuck. What's the hold up? No explanation either. Do I need to say some magic words like when one calls a genie?

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3012

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:11:15 PM

Logged in now. I must say that I'm highly suspicious of this anonymous buyer, with a secret bid and a secret reserve. You can edit that auction thread to your liking, even adding a [closed] tag or something.
I'm pretty curious, am I entitled to knowing what's the price, considering that our agreement was to split the profits?

PS: Please remove those images, act accordingly for once.
PS2: Hope I wasn't the only one that noticed you deleted one of your posts.

randuev

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:57:19 PM

are you serious now, k8poker was under attack from bp admin???
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:21:37 PM

hopefully it said his mommy caught wind of his mischief and she grounded him to his bedroom with no internet access for a month and no desert after dinner.
Made me laugh more than it should have.

About that deleted post(I'm pretty sure it was a post and that he deleted): The deleted post was a quote of me and a reply from him, where he said that I should give my word for this buyer so all players would rest assured or something. I saw it while in bed on my phone, hitting one more refresh before going to bed. But the content was similar. Couldn't find it the next day, if it's still here, I'm sorry.
I don't know anything about the K8 thing by the way.

I'll be back in a couple of hours with more details.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 08:37:09 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2014, 08:51:20 PM by deadgiveaway

Logged in now. I must say that I'm highly suspicious of this anonymous buyer, with a secret bid and a secret reserve. You can edit that auction thread to your liking, even adding a [closed] tag or something.
I'm pretty curious, am I entitled to knowing what's the price, considering that our agreement was to split the profits?

PS: Please remove those images, act accordingly for once.
PS2: Hope I wasn't the only one that noticed you deleted one of your posts.

1. my skype still shows you haven't logged in, and I don't see you logged in now. had to go to sleep eventually so might have missed you. now would be a good time to do it however.

2. no actually, I had no options to edit the thread. which I chalked up to perhaps an auction-forum specific thing and it makes sense, but still this isn't an ideal place to do an auction.

3. be as suspicious as you want, but you're going to need to find a way to prove it. if you read that post and didn't reply, I'm suspicious as to why? yes, I removed it because I feel like it just gives you a platform to grow conspiracy theories from when really my intention in that post was to confront the issue so we can deal with it.

4. curious if you're entitled to know the price? sure, but I think it should be between me you and him. I'll tell you what I asked for it and he did accept the price calling is reasonable. what that has to do with splitting the profits? nothing, but I will split them with you.

5. please, I act accordingly when the window is open to do so. I generally don't waste my time acting accordingly in vain. such as reply to players for support when there is no support to give them. so according to what will I be acting? this wasn't a movie, this was a business. if I act according to falsehoods, i'm a scammer. i'd rather just act like an ass and let the truth come out so i can move on and do productive things in life.

either way, you raise an important question. which picture is better? one must remain
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 08:48:52 PM

Jan 17th
k8: We are under a big DDoS attack, to keep all accounts safe we have took the website down, nothing to be worry about. We will be back soon.

jan 18th
k8: We are happy to have members whom have made others jealous
and instead of improving their own website (!) they have managed attacks to us!

me: does all that have anything to do with a certain sites name being blocked from your chat? lol

k8: Spamming lobby chat is prohibited, that’s why some site names have been blocked. Regarding your question: Its not a hard guess Smiley!

[form your own conclusions here]

From what I understand DDoS attacks are done to compromise security in some way, and thus steal the BTC and sensitive data. Whoever did this would target us as well, and we had been DDoS'd too. Did we ever accuse K8 of doing it? I don't think they accused us either, I think they simply saw us as competition and didn't want affiliate links being posted. Probably someone was spamming them, like people have also done on our lobby for other sites.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:04:40 PM

I must admit, seeing that only BitsPoker was banned from their lobby is flattering lol.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:39:18 PM

Jan 17th
k8: We are under a big DDoS attack, to keep all accounts safe we have took the website down, nothing to be worry about. We will be back soon.

jan 18th
k8: We are happy to have members whom have made others jealous
and instead of improving their own website (!) they have managed attacks to us!

me: does all that have anything to do with a certain sites name being blocked from your chat? lol

k8: Spamming lobby chat is prohibited, that’s why some site names have been blocked. Regarding your question: Its not a hard guess Smiley!

[form your own conclusions here]

From what I understand DDoS attacks are done to compromise security in some way, and thus steal the BTC and sensitive data. Whoever did this would target us as well, and we had been DDoS'd too. Did we ever accuse K8 of doing it? I don't think they accused us either, I think they simply saw us as competition and didn't want affiliate links being posted. Probably someone was spamming them, like people have also done on our lobby for other sites.

"Target us as well" HuhHuhHuh? according to you there is no bitcoin to steal from you (bitspoker) ----apparently you didn't apply logic to that one. Nice way to wiggle out of that (or exploit it) though....and now see your response....fishy. I dunno. Who cares. It's just funny to me. Like "hahahahahahah" funny. You do have a rep of stealing bitcoin though, so hmmmm. Oh well. And trust me, bitspoker is in no competition with anyone. That flew out the window back in december apparently.....It's like comparing a chimpmunk to a lion on every comparison.

And two, you keep tripping over your feet here....
If cyrus owns property, i.e. and his name is supposedly on all the registrations and software for bitspoker - then undisputably he has a right to know how much the website sold for and the prices and financial info involved.

three, it's highly suspicious when p1920 has offered to potentially pay more than what you are already selling it for....and you deny him....while also closing down your 14 day auction early to do so. Very shady shit there.

and four....don't say the words "prove" to me. I'm just sitting here laughing at the circus.
What you may NOT be aware of, is that some things are already provable.

But why ruin the fun now when it's just oh so much fun to watch you look like an idiot. And maybe that person will shed some light on this situation when they get tired of watching your little show here. Your not as smart as you try to appear to be, but I can tell you one thing...if people don't get their money back sooner rather than later...that "later" part of time will only include you crying to your mother about the mess you got yourself into- instead of just merely paying back a few players and dropping this whole situation.

So pretty much all i see here is you not validating anything you say or do again and again and people see right through it dude. Now if you are so confident in yourself, bring it to the table it's really not that hard if your "such the honest" guy. But nearly impossible when you are putting on a charade, lying through your teeth, and trying to play a game with your little friends (or the ones in your head).

The longer you put this show on I just shake my head and say to myself "really dude? is this guy really going to go down this road for a supposed bitcoin amount that you claim to be around .3btc?" I mean come on bro, that's not even $300. LOL

[We've got a badass over here, he can't even afford a $250 tab]

----now before you respond, or cry and kick and scream, let me go make some popcorn really quick.....

Are you a immature child? What is your problem? Do you really have nothing else to do?

The secret offer is unknown to you, so how can you say a higher offer was given? Weird.

The fact is you are now harassing me over something you have no relation to. If you continue to do so, I may feel compelled to hand over some IP addresses.
notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:08:50 AM

Well I see this all worked out well.
 New owners LOL.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:24:38 AM

Well I see this all worked out well.
 New owners LOL.

Getting a new owner won't be hard. We have many respectable offers and interest from many buyers who are serious. A lot of these buyers are big holders of Bitcoin and are very active in the community and don't have much time on their hands. There's no need to rush this process.
notallthere

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:45:54 AM

Wow, more lies. Thought the sale was taking place? Hope you go to fucking jail you thief. Nobody gives a crap about your bullshit anymore. This proves that your "sale" was just a tactic to buy you time.
  You should be in a hurry to pay your players, SCAMMER.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:48:06 AM

Wow, more lies. Thought the sale was taking place? Hope you go to fucking jail you thief. Nobody gives a crap about your bullshit anymore. This proves that your "sale" was just a tactic to buy you time.

I am in a hurry, idiot. The buyer didn't contact us during the next and last phase of the sale. Probably because of the drama YOU are creating. Thanks for that!

And for the record, I haven't "bullshit" about anything. I'm here responding and giving you the truth, moron. You want me to snap my fingers and solve it for a little cunt like you, huh? I'm not doing it for you, nor out of fear for the law. I'm doing it for the players that are patiently waiting.

You're outside the U.S. are you not? Why not play on PokerStars until then. Was your account banned from collusion or something? Wouldn't be surprised.

Also I don't think I'll go to jail for not being able to pay out freerolls or $250 worth of Bitcoin. What a fuck tard. Never the less, I want a new owner to take over BitsPoker and hopefully ban you from playing there further.

If you're in the US, I'm going to look up your states law and see if you committed a misdemeanor. Send your ass to jail.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:05:30 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 04:15:36 AM by deadgiveaway

I am in a hurry, idiot. The buyer didn't contact us during the next and last phase of the sale. Probably because of the drama YOU are creating. Thanks for that!

And for the record, I haven't "bullshit" about anything. I'm here responding and giving you the truth, moron. You want me to snap my fingers and solve it for a little cunt like you, huh? I'm not doing it for you, nor out of fear for the law. I'm doing it for the players that are patiently waiting.

You're outside the U.S. are you not? Why not play on PokerStars until then. Was your account banned from collusion or something? Wouldn't be surprised.

Also I don't think I'll go to jail for not being able to pay out freerolls or $250 worth of Bitcoin. What a fuck tard. Never the less, I want a new owner to take over BitsPoker and hopefully ban you from playing there further.

If you're in the US, I'm going to look up your states law and see if you committed a misdemeanor. Send your ass to jail.

I dont know if you will go to jail either.....but we can do an experiment and see what comes of it!

let's see, heres one we can start with 98.195.185.207

Yea and I have you and your brothers as well. Investigators will confiscate the logs and good luck to anyone who logged in from the U.S. when local authorities are forwarded evidence by other departments obligated to do so.

I think we have enough evidence for a search warrant on your brother. Also, who is to say I'm not an undercover agent on some sort of special task force targeting illegal internet gambling with Bitcoins?
notallthere

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:18:47 AM

Riiight, an undercover agent. That's a good one.
 You aren't scaring anyone with jail threats, nobody is going to jail but you.
 I think it was verified that outstanding missing money is 1-2 BTC. So 800-1600 USD? I'm not sure off the top of my head what the threshold is on petit larceny, but you may want to learn these things if you're looking at becoming a career criminal.
 You also might want to disassociate yourself from other people's businesses for their own protection. If you have other things in your name you will not be the only one at risk.
 You were offered a deal for bitspoker in this thread and you turned it down. You don't give a shit about the players, your greed will get you.
 I doubt you have anyone even interested in your site, and to blame anyone but yourself is a mistake.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: