Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:13:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the longer the cryptocurrency market falls  (Read 525 times)
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

I still do some small trading for some coins that are pump. although not too high profits but I do daily trading today. the most important is always thorough when trading when the market like this. if you do not dare to trade when conditions like this should not do
redcandy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

I know a lot of people are scared and nervous. I also worry about the condition of crypto currencies. I think that during this time you should invest and hold Altcoin
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

when the market price is going down like this, it would be better if we hold the coins that we have because if we sell it we only get a loss. if we hold for some time then we can sell it back with the expensive price when the price rise up again. it all depends on you, whatever that you do, it's your choice.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

market is down these days so people are tense that what to do but I think this is little correction in going in the market and this is for short time in few months market will touch the higher definite.So this is real time to invest in the market and hold for sometime.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

as for me i am holding my coins. it depends on what you think would be beneficial to you. you can sell and buy later or just hold and wait. i trust cryptocurrency will recover.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

also holding things to do than to suffer losses. buy if it still has the allocation of funds is also a great decision because of the low price it's certainly is an auspicious time. do the analysis used to be also on the development of the future to be able to get the best results is a good time to buy then up or can instead be just dropped.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

Nothing you can do about it, just keep holding unless you need the money. Shouldn't of invested more than you can afford to lose anyway.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

The fall of the market is a common occurrence. Now it is important to find good projects that will protect you from further fall and help you to earn. I pay attention to studying the EON project and even if the market collapses, I am sure that the project will be interesting to me. He will allow me to use a new gaming platform and I want to find something new for myself. The project will have a referral system for players and improved work with the release of games on the platform, it's really cool for players and it's very important for developers. Steam now works much harder and it does not solve the problems of the industry and players, and the players are a lot of people with their rules and they really know what they need. The project has everything to interest the players and shows the growth of capitalization, but for me, it is more important that this platform work. However, the collapse of the crypto-currency market may be a problem for all projects and it is also worth taking note of this
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

what should we do, see the market is getting down every day, whether we still buy or we must hold, how do you think?

Depends on you mate buying are opportunity but if have enough bitcoin as your investment  do not sell it just stay calm  patience and hold, just forget it for a while until the bitcoin price stable again in the market place.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:52:34 AM

what should we do, see the market is getting down every day, whether we still buy or we must hold, how do you think?

How much are you willing to put in the market?
If you are not done with your investment yet then go ahead and put more money in it because you will get huge profits after this dump. This market is already in the bottom and will be getting reverted to high prices as we speak and spectate more about it during the few weeks of period. Well, when the market is at their low then its always safe to invest into it and hope for the better profits that to come. Be worry free and put as much as you are affording to loose!
hector3115

Activity: 481

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

It is so hilarious, I am trying to earn with my bounties and trading stuff, but the dollar price on my wallet doesn't get up, because every time I earn some, it falls in price and the value remains the same.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:18:40 PM

A lot of people are gradually disappointed in the cryptocurrency and withdraw money! We need new players in the market! Bitcoin has become a financial instrument and will not disappear, but the question is whether we will remain in this market or large players will take away our money and will play without us in a regulated market!
hector3115

Activity: 481

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

I think buying would be great, because as far as we all wait for the market to get up, when and if it would happen, better for you, that you would have money of tokens on your wallet.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

you can buy it if you have enough capital to trade or investment, of course the current price is very fall and the difference is big enough when compared with last year. this is true on bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin as first choice and can trade it with altcoin other
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

It is your personal decision to make. Because, the effects will be unto you. Just in you. So, analyze the market's situation carefully and come up with a conclusion whether it would be better to hold or just sell. Just be careful in making a decision like that. Don't get carried away just because of little increase or decrease.
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

I have two investment methods, my bitcoin and ETH are held for a long time, and my other altcoins are only used for short-term trading!
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

I prefer to hold, because I believe that the end of this year the market price will increase and stable.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

I hope that when bitcoin grows and stabilizes, altcoins also will start to grow. I've been waiting a long time.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: