Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which exchange you usually trade ?  (Read 1185 times)
Mic85saint (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

HI there ,

what and which exchange you guys usually trade ?
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:40:31 AM

HI there ,

There are many crypto exchanges available for trading which include binance, bittrex, idex hitbtc and several others which are too numerous to mention. However my favorite exchange is binance.

HOMT

Powered by,
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

Mostly I trade on Binance because of its market volume, it has high market volume and a friendly interface which make it easy to use and trade hassle free, so also coins on Binance grow marginally unlike others such as idex which mess up coins price starting from the moment it's listed. The other exchange I use is bitrex because it's not too bad,  no high market volume as Binance though but it's fair.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

IMO, the choice of exchange depends on the crypto at each bounty ICO. Because nowadays I regularly participate in bounty campaigns and earn ICOs from those bounties, so I do not often use the fixed exchange. But I see my friends using OKEx a lot, so it's a well-known exchange market in the cryptocurrencies market.

twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

HI there ,

Major exchange sites just like binance, kucoin, Okex. They are all providing very good volume to take the more opportunity from the volatility of the crypto currency itself. Usually i just trade in the binance and it provides me the easiest way to liquidate my amount just in some seconds.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:53:20 AM

HI there ,

there are a lot of Altcoin exchanges out there, but so far I only believe in some great exchanges and that I often use. for example they are Binance and Bittrex. as long as I trade in Binance and Bitrex I have never experienced a problem.

ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

I personally have an account on all exchanges. Because sometimes they do some airdrops and I don't want to miss that. But I usually do trading on high volume exchanges. Binance and okex are the best ones
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

Cryptos market is blessed with many exchange, which are group into two part... Centralized and Decentralized exchange,
Talking about Centralized- I use HitBTC, Binance and sometimes Kukoin,
Decentralized - I use idex, folkdelta or etherdelta.
Usually, the choice of exchange depends on my coin market. Thanks
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:00:37 AM

HI there ,

I usually trade at KuCoin (and some DEX). There's so many promotions in that exchange, ooooooh, so nice. The interface is nice, and mobile friendly.

I don't have any coins/tokens that listed in Binance, or even Bittrex, but if I do, I will.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:04:43 AM

depends on what coin you want to buy or sell, i usually trade on idex and hitbtc, and some coin i trade on cryptopia..
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:05:15 AM

Personally, I use Binance to convert my hard-earned tokens to USD and then converting it to PHP, which is my local money. I use Binance because it is a good crypto exchange that can easily be used by anyone. The first time that I used Binance has no problems and whatsover. It converts my tokens to  fiat smoothly. And I plan to use it for the long time.
Mic85saint (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:34:55 AM

IMO, the choice of exchange depends on the crypto at each bounty ICO. Because nowadays I regularly participate in bounty campaigns and earn ICOs from those bounties, so I do not often use the fixed exchange. But I see my friends using OKEx a lot, so it's a well-known exchange market in the cryptocurrencies market.

OKex was top exchange in CMC .. so i will go thru it and look on it. thanks for ur info
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

I use Hit BTC, Kucoin and Binance. I first look at the site coinmarketcap and choose a cheap market to buy and choose an expensive market to sell
Mic85saint (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:38:52 AM

HI there ,

I usually trade at KuCoin (and some DEX). There's so many promotions in that exchange, ooooooh, so nice. The interface is nice, and mobile friendly.

I don't have any coins/tokens that listed in Binance, or even Bittrex, but if I do, I will.

Kucoin was China exchange platform right .. which is similar with binance.  will looks into it. thanks for ur info.
Mic85saint (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

Cryptos market is blessed with many exchange, which are group into two part... Centralized and Decentralized exchange,
Talking about Centralized- I use HitBTC, Binance and sometimes Kukoin,
Decentralized - I use idex, folkdelta or etherdelta.
Usually, the choice of exchange depends on my coin market. Thanks

Etherdelta kind of messy.. i mean is hard for me to see for beginner..
Kucoin and binance will look into it. evendo my friends do suggest me to use it.  Cheesy
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:46:16 AM

KuCoin, ForkDelta, COSS (not the best choice though, but I just can't withdraw my funds because I have no available sum of ETH for withdrawal).
For me KuCoin right now is the best from those I've mentioned, fast, secure (2-FA+ pin codes, KYC)
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:53:13 AM

Overall, Binance is my favorite exchange. Easy, fast, and big volume. However, in trading, it will depend on what coins that I will trade. Some coins are not available on Binance. especially the coins from the new listings as ICO, they may be only in some exchanges such as yobit, IDEX, and some others. 'Here, it will depend on the coins.
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:47 AM

HI there ,

I think you should be more specific to make a post. there are a lot of exchanges that have a good sense. well depending you want to try it where more so about altcoin or bitcoin which will be the starting material in every trade. I myself often trade on hitbtc and binance, I think both are pretty good and not too many options that confuse beginners.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:05:21 AM

Binance and Ethfinex are my exchange options. Maybe no need to talk much about binance. But Sometimes, you need to find a place to maintain the price and ensure the number of transactions is stable. In fact, I prefer Bitfinex over the $ 10k deposit that may outweigh my funds right now. Because I only have $ 5k and Ethfinex is the best guarantee, for peace of mind when you make transactions.
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

if you want to secure a safe trade with profitable results I think Binance is the best choice because of its high market volume and friendly policy that makes it easy to use and hassle free trade. but it is very difficult to enlist in binance I still have not gained access to trade.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  All
  Print  

Jump to: