Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:55:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which exchange you usually trade ?  (Read 1182 times)
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

the exchange that I like is binance, poloniex, and bittrex these three markets have very large user volumes and also faster coin movements make us faster to benefit

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Dagon

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

My favorite exchange is Binance, also i like Huobi. Anyway usually i trade on Idex, because they add new coins very fast and i really like it.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

J mostly trade on binance but for most of the new coins not yet listed on binance i choose to trade at tidex.
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

The exchange I use depends on the coin I intend to trade on at a given time. When buying or selling  I usually use the exchange that offers me the best option in terms of price and liquidity. But my favorite exchanges are bittrex,binance,and kucoin. And I just started using hobbit.io and have been impressed so far
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:18:56 PM

I do not have one particular exchange for the purpose of trading. Instead, it depend on where the token of interest is listed. If where it is listed.
Vampirepro

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:24:06 PM

I usually use Bitstamp or Kraken, but you’re gonna have to deal with EURO pairs, so you’ll need a way of onboarding and withdrawing Euros. Revolut’s euro service is a full bank account and is probably the easiest for these smaller amounts.

I have heard very good opinions about localbitcoin too, I have friends in Latin America who use it a lot and so far haven't had any problems, it has escrow systems and works with reputations and a minimal fee, keep an eye on it too.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:24:58 PM

HI there ,

what and which exchange you guys usually trade ?

Actually I trade my token it depends on what exchange it is available. I have account every exchange but one of my favorite exchange is KUCOIN. Also OKEX and BInance because they are the popular and have the great volume in terms of trading.

#Support Vanig
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:26:59 PM

I prefer trading on bianance and bittrex, I like bianance because it has a high volume, any coin listed on the exchange, normally perform well on listing the tokens, also they have a nice mobile app which will enable you to trade on the go using the mobile app.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:34:26 PM

My favorite exchange is Binance, also i like Huobi. Anyway usually i trade on Idex, because they add new coins very fast and i really like it.
One could easily pick some cheap tokens from idex , no need for KYC and all those hurdles. You could potentially get some nice tokens being dumped by bountyhunters before the project team of those ICOs can list them properly on centralized exchanges.The challenge however is that liquidity is always low and spread is always too wide.
But when there will be a panic situation on the market and it will be so difficult for you to dump or liquidate your token to the ethereum due to the low of daily trade volume. If that was listing on the a better site than idex and why not? it's not a big problem i guess.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

I do not have one particular exchange for the purpose of trading. Instead, it depend on where the token of interest is listed. If where it is listed.
If you are an investor it is good and profitable to wait for the official exchange that the ICO will announced. Usually tokens are listed on dex wherein most of the token's value is way below it's ICO price. That is where bounty hunters sold their bounties as they can't wait for the official exchange.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:40:59 PM

Binance. This is the best exchange to date. Convenient and reliable. At least I want to believe it.
Same with you. I really like binance, in my opinion, this is the best exchange. Most tokens that will be listed in binance will experience an increase in selling value, basically a very potential exchange. Large volume and much interest.

zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:41:59 PM

I like trading on Kucoin, I like the interface and structured exchange method, I like the security features that they apply to their platform and that is why I prefer trading there because it gives me more trust. and security of assets that are truly maintained.
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

well, I have heard Binance has a good working interface but I have not traded majority of coins there. I haven't been in crypto for long so I don't have many coins that are there. But for the exchange I have used most then I think it's Kucoin. I have got some few coins that's been listed there and so I do utilize their platform.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:50:07 PM

I don't usually exchange my coins immediately. That's why I don't use much of these exchanges that are popular right now. But, the ones that I have used is the Binance. It is easy-to-use and has a smooth User Interface. Which I liked.
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

Actually there are so many trading exchange nowadays. Some times a new project also provide their trading exchange also, so their investor can automatically trading through fhe platform. But i usually used hitbtc, forkdelta, binance which are trusted and secure.

Pikachu18
Copper Member

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:57:20 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 12:15:53 AM by Pikachu18

There are many Exchanges around on the web. I have used most of them. All of them I would prefer Binance.Binance uses a multi-tier and multi-cluster system architecture, For this reason, it's security level is too much high.Binance is known for its low trading fees as well as its fast transaction processing. It has a mobile application. It's so much cool and easy to use. It has it's on coin BNB. You can trade Cost-free with it.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

I think when it comes to exchanges we don't have a choice, we trade on the exchange where the token is listed but if the coins is listed on multiple exchanges then I will prefer to trade on bianance because they always have big volumes.
dilidolu

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

I don't usually trade often, I prefer to hold some good cryptocurrencies for a long time, because I think it's a very good investment way to buy some excellent cryptocurrencies in the market and sell them in the bull market, and so The risk of investment is very small.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

It depends in which exchanges my token got listed, But I usually used binance,bittrex and hitbtc since these exchanges is very easy to use and secured. And for my hard working bounty token I exchanged it in etherdelta and tidex.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

Mostly I trade on Binance because of its market volume, it has high market volume and a friendly interface which make it easy to use and trade hassle free, so also coins on Binance grow marginally unlike others such as idex which mess up coins price starting from the moment it's listed. The other exchange I use is bitrex because it's not too bad,  no high market volume as Binance though but it's fair.

Exactly you are right, I like binance because of high volume and good user interface and also their mobile application which is so cool, the only thing i hate about binance is the fees they charge for withdrawal your coin, it is so high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: