Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:56:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more Scam projects  (Read 26033 times)
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:07:53 PM

Not really the whole year, I will say August this year things has gone so bad for cryptos market and ICO, early this year was good for ICO's and bounty because then things were at the peak.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

I can not be sure that there will be real tokens, because the fakes are everywhere. I spend a few hours trying to find a good ICO, and they were all false.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

Honestly speaking, everyone is bringing selfishness, greed and misuse in cryptocurrency also. No one in today's world is ready to go without evil. Most of the projects introduced now, are scams . Everyone is trying to trick others for their own benefits, instead of doing their work heartedly.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

Yeh, today there are a lot of scam projects. I think that it should be special comission which will regulate these ICOs and also there should be punishment for organizers of scam projects.
such a commission already exists and it is called SEC. soon she will catch all scams ICO. everything will change

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:26:11 PM

Unfortunately, every month more and more projects turn out to be scammers.
Until at least some measures are taken, we will continue to suffer from this.
And the saddest thing is that the majority of unsuccessful projects most often refer to the countries such as India, Russia, etc.
right, that is what happened and will continue to make this the year in which cryptocurrency has a high price, but at the end of the year it can be inversely proportional to the lowest price. surely ICO and other problems that make the problem reappear for ICO itself are the income we have if like this at least what we follow wastes our time and energy and money.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

Not really the whole year, I will say August this year things has gone so bad for cryptos market and ICO, early this year was good for ICO's and bounty because then things were at the peak.
Yes, approximately from August, and I would even say from July, ICO projects began to collect money very badly and people stopped to earn on bounty at all

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:51:07 PM

What else would you expect from a world where everyone can create their own API token? Now it is obvious that we need regulation in the industry.
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

Currently 90% of ICOS are fraudulent, another 8% do not deliver what they promise and only about 2% comply with what they write in the whitepaper.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

What else would you expect from a world where everyone can create their own API token? Now it is obvious that we need regulation in the industry.
I hope that the regulation will be soon. Since 90% of fraudulent companies are already tired. And I hope that the regulation will work as it should.

eurenia

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

Each time scammers become more sophisticated and inventive. And, of course, you can rely on the courts, law enforcement agencies, regulators and authorities, however, no one will protect you better than you yourself.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:22:41 PM

indeed, there are so many ico scams and for that we have to do some research so that it doesn't work in vain, and now the project achieving softcap is not guarantee because I've number of bounties who have successfully reached the softcap but they haven't paid bounty participants until now their telegram group was deleted Cry

ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:53:30 AM

No way to stop counterfeiting, while the people who created the previous fake, will not be punished. I hope that this feature will be solved in the near future, so there is nothing right now.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

This is the reason for the large depreciation of cryptocurrencies. This is an unhealthy market where capitalists will stay away. Only the ICO disappears or stops the cryptocurrency will gradually recover. ICO has many economic benefits, but he is abused by scammers.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:23:29 AM

Yes, so I now think that ICO must be regulated to continue to grow, and only a government filing certificate may be a powerful ICO project. But this must be supported by the government, otherwise it is almost impossible to achieve.
trader4fun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:32:06 PM

Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Ivan, content-manager of TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

I look forward to your feedback about our website. So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

If you ignore the scam and be able to distinguish it, then everything will be as great as possible. Avoid it completely impossible, but to learn to distinguish from the heap of other projects-the norm

alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

Scammers have always been many. I think that this is due to the fact that the cryptocurrency is anonymous and it allows fraudsters to deceive people.

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

I think not all are scam maybe the bounties you participate is the one but not all is scam. There's some project that pays the bounty hunter and successful ICO. That's why important to study deeply what you want to participate and always look what team doing if its active or not.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

It cannot be denied if there are many scam projects, but actually this can still be avoided if you analyze it correctly. In essence, before making an investment or joining a bounty campaign, it is very mandatory to carry out analysis first, and make sure the manager of the campaign is trusted and responsive.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:02:00 PM

The market is getting weaker and weaker, but investors still have money, so scammers are doing everything possible to get this money. They are creating more and more scam projects because they are desperate, because investors are getting smarter with every unsuccessful project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: