Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 1959 times)
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

In my own opinion, I will suggest that the best coins to invest in now are bitcoin, ethereum and maybe some other coin like NEO, litecoin and EOS because thee coins are very potential and they have good features. They can also yield reasonable profit when you buy and hold on long term because their prices would have increased.

The same as you, In the recent big dump of crypto, i tranfer all my altcoin to TOP10 coin in coinmartketcap like: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC... with this price of these TOP coins are great price to invest. By the way, some good ICOs are recommended to invest. You can find information in : Eloncity, xDAC...
Joeyops

Activity: 70
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:13:09 AM

For the longterm.. i believe in BTC, ETH, XLM
Maybe peer to peer lending is a good option. and just put a % into your btc investing etc.

if you use btc p2p lending. your always getting back more btc then you put in before. that rule doesnt count for every investment you'll risk to make.

i invest in lego and sell brick by brick for profit. to take back into btc. Cheesy

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in[/s (https://freebitco.in/?r=6352768)
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

The best investment has always been bitcoin, but it is expensive and not suitable for the needs of the public. I can recommend some relatively low-priced coins for you! EOS.ADA.BTM.OKB

rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

Bitcoin is a quite old coin in technological aspect. If someone want to invest in the future then look on the projects like Stellar Lumens or NEO. WordPress and Stripe already invested in Stellar so just wait for the grow in the future.

livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

The best investment has always been bitcoin, but it is expensive and not suitable for the needs of the public. I can recommend some relatively low-priced coins for you! EOS.ADA.BTM.OKB
It has been expensive since it has reached $100. Many says that words again and again but if you will start buying while its down, youll realize that this very expensive bitcoin is also the safest coin to invest in cryptocurrency. Though high volatility but its very recommended investment.

If you say that its not suitable for the needs of the public then altcoins as well. Dont forget that you can spend and buy fractions of it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:10:09 AM

Bitcoin is a quite old coin in technological aspect. If someone want to invest in the future then look on the projects like Stellar Lumens or NEO. WordPress and Stripe already invested in Stellar so just wait for the grow in the future.

without a significant growth of bitcoin and the market as a whole there will be no growth of individual coins, moreover BTC dominance is now more than 50%
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

What is the best investment right now?

I advise you to buy ETH, because the price of ETH is now very cheap and you can sell it in August. I am sure in August later ETH will return to the original price. and in the next month will increase.

If someone bought last month I'm sure he's cursing you. Well, this is how the market works even we think it's the bottom yet it isn't so this is totally risky.

That's why investors are more into buying bitcoin now as they believe this have lesser risk among altcoins. And of course this is the best coin that we can hold.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

First thing first, never forget to put Bitcoin in your list, and Ethereum. Both of them will be your saviour. Then you can pick five coins from the top ten list of coinmarketcap.com. Last, do some deep digging to find some undervalued gems. Last but not least, do your own research, trust no one.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:54:27 AM

Bitcoin
Ethereuem
Stellar
Credits , these coins  are  my best investment for long term profit.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

Best investment right now is shitcoins, go to idex and buy lots of shitcoins and trade, buy low and sell high buying some working product doesn't work for now lots of manipulation out there
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:40:36 AM

At btc and eth prices now. If possible you can invest in 2 coin the largest. At the end of the year, prices may rise sharply
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:49:40 AM

The best way to invest your money right now:
Buy a lot of BTC and ETH, the rest diversify in multiple altcoins that you think you can trust. And remember keep HOLDING. I dont think trading will always make you stable money. You will lose a lot if you are not careful and well educated.
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:00:53 AM

The best way to invest your money right now:
Buy a lot of BTC and ETH, the rest diversify in multiple altcoins that you think you can trust. And remember keep HOLDING. I dont think trading will always make you stable money. You will lose a lot if you are not careful and well educated.
while we have not reached the uptrend, it is early to buy cryptocurrencies, or it is better to do it in several stages
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:31:01 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 08:07:37 AM by Leonard2016

One of the best investment idea I can suggest is ICO , Take a look back at the 2018 ICO investing and you will see number of people and also the investment have been grown up even with the bearish market , Of course there is no 100% guarantee that they have a good return but I still suggest them and one of the good one I suggest is KamaGames , The company has a well-developed, profitable business model and in 2016 KamaGames entered into a partnership with the leading English soccer club Manchester United , presale will be start in Sept 2018, and you would have the chance to get it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Geir

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

The best investment right now is buying bitcoin and ethereum. Since with these two major currencies the growth of the entire market will begin.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

I suggest you to buy coins that are trusted and high volumes such as btc, eth, ltc and others, if in my opinion it will all rise and be very profitable.

hwenhuynh

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

If i have money, i will buy ETH and wait untill the end of the year. I believe this market will recover.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:23:00 AM

One of the best investment idea I can suggest is ICO , Take a look back at the 2018 ICO investing and you will see number of people and also the investment have been grown up even with the bearish market , Of course there is no 100% guarantee that they have a good return but I still suggest them and one of the good one I suggest is KamaGames , The company has a well-developed, profitable business model and in 2016 KamaGames entered into a partnership with the leading English soccer club Manchester United , presale will be start in Sept 2018, and you would have the chance to get it.

Totally agree. There are very few ICO's these days which has a legitimate idea and team to push it forward. Kamagames is one of them which am following from quite sometime now. Football leagues will be having a great potential in future and Kamagames will be a game changer.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
muchachita14

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

You can invest on some ICO but you have to take a risk because some ICO's now is a scam. They just want your BTC or ETH and disappears. For now Ethereum is best to invest because the price is low and maybe next month is the start of the bull run just like last year. Well, it's just up to you ☺️
Irma nurfalah

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:51:53 PM

in my opinion the best investment in 2018 is, Property
Real investment options that are promising in the long run are property. demand for property will still be high because the gap between housing needs and housing availability is still very wide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: