Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [1st TRANCHE ENDED] [ANN][ICO]🔥MOZO🔥 🔴 💲$37 MILLION raised 💲  (Read 5032 times)
claire28

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:39:21 AM

Hi, DEVs!
I hope your idea runs happily. Rational logo, blameless design.
yes!..this kind of platforms will surely succeed!..in fact, as I have read, there are so many people are participating in their private sale!..no wonder, this is one the best platforms now in the market!..hurry up and let us support this one!..
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:07:57 AM

one of the amazing features of Mozo is the O2O system, which allows registered salespersons to upload products and services and make them available in a digital store (offline) or a virtual store (online). Merchants can set the prices of
products and services in local fiat currency or tokens equivalent.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:12:15 AM

Wish you guys the best in this project.I hope your project is a good development project, and also i hope this project will be different from the other and make a succesfull.

have you heard this one?  Mozo team has developed n Offline-to-Online (“O2O”) system, a kind of redemption marketplace where consumers can redeem their earned tokens for products and services simply by using the Consumer APP with a ready-made digital wallet.
kaizer01

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:17:05 AM

Mozo has addressed its targets and ready to disrupt foot traffic in shopping malls and retail spaces across Asia.  so exciting!..the platforms is realistic, due to its increasing demand..people nowadays are looking for the most convenient way to do things because of its busy schedule..I think this will really succeed!...
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:20:22 AM

its good to know the great project of mozo token that is made to help all the people in the retail industry. hoping that they operate not only in asia but around the world.
definitely!..the platforms of mozo can compete globally!....they are just about to start, and for sure they have plans with their future expansion, not only in Asia but in the whole world!
thereactor334

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:24:47 AM

The company is gaining momentum and shows great results! A great opportunity to become an investor of an ambitious team with a unique product.
[/quote]yes!..because of their platforms is really an advantage to the merchants specifically retailers!... mozo made this project to give us what we need...to help shopping centers eliminate foot traffic!..so great....nice one Mozo..keep it  up!
claire28

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

Dev team is already establish partnerships with promising companies and they are building a wonderful image for this ecosystem. I believe in future this tech will be into high demand the purpose is really amazing that's why it is nice to pick at cheap price.
I agree with you!...winning the heart of the people is by means of making their life easier and convenient..being partnered with big companies is a great help to make this platforms really successful!..and offering the same price or even lower wherein they could also get rewards...that is  awesome!
gandara2017

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

Hi, DEVs!
yes!...I am looking forward with it's success!..there's no reason not to patronize or support their platforms, simply because it beneficial for both parties, especially retailers..this will give them the best benefits and convenience to earn more by means of Mozo platforms!
gin39

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

Mozo platforms also allowed consumers to discover product inventories and prices of not just sports goods, but also the product categories we often see displayed at shopping malls, such as electronics, and luxury goods, to name a few.
kaizer01

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

Nice project from the Mozo team and I believe this can easily hit more than 1$ once it is launch on Big exchanges because the supply of the coin is OK and also the team behind is working 24/7 in the group and in general to make Mozo project  a success.

yes!..this will surely a big hit in the market!..people are so positive especially with this kind of project..really helpful and an amazing way to make our life easier and convenient!..congratulation to the team!
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

Counter on official website have problem to show exact figures what is current status of raised money. There is no progress bar in active mode but title of this thread showing they raise more $26M by few days ago. There are only few hours left to invest in it but hard to know it is active or not?
aio1807

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:58:05 AM

Mozo offers these things to consumers once they downlaod the app... token earning/mining tools that are organized in easily navigated maps; product and services categories; a search engine; and the ranking of highest earnings amongst other features and functions.
thereactor334

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

Sounds great,This project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, hopefully go well and project can succeed. Good luck in implementing the plan.

exactly!..so many people are now looking for the best project that will suit their needs..and one of these is the Mozo project!..this is really worth thing to invest and participate because in the end, user will benefited..congratulations in advance Mozo!..looking forward for your success!
MozoToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Token of Discovery

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

Revised Date of Project Mozo’s Crowdsale Due To World Cup Finals

World Cup Finals fever has taken over the world, and while Project Mozo’s crowdsale is ready, we fear that the world is not. Mozo would like to give everyone the opportunity to take a rest and regroup before we unleash Mozo Coin for crowdsale.

To ensure that our investors will not miss out on the opportunity offered by our Token of Discovery, we have decided to move the crowdsale to Monday, July 23, 2018, 13:00 (UTC +8), ending Monday, July 30, 2018, 23.45 (UTC +8).

Revised Dates & Times of Crowdsale:
Starts: Monday, July 23, 2018, 13:00 Singapore Time (UTC +8)
Ends: Monday, July 30, 2018, 23:45 Singapore Time (UTC +8)
jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:06:03 PM

Interesting project because of there platform explanation, Mozo offers a state of the art, highly sophisticated hybrid platform, That's why i really like this project.
claire28

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:15:12 PM

Hi, DEVs!
yes!...I am looking forward with it's success!..there's no reason not to patronize or support their platforms, simply because it beneficial for both parties, especially retailers..this will give them the best benefits and convenience to earn more by means of Mozo platforms!
i believe that lots of people are hoping for the success of mozo project for they really helps us in many ways not just to learn about blockchain but also to earn money and get lots of benefits from them. the team really did a great job, keep it up guys!
gandara2017

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

Hi, DEVs!
no doubt about it! i believe that anyone who will experienced the mozo project will surely be satisfied with the benefits that they can get from it. for it is not only benefited to one party, but both parties. it is what everybody are looking for that created this kind of project. we are looking forward for more development of your project.
gin39

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:35:54 PM

Hi, DEVs!
no doubt about it! i believe that anyone who will experienced the mozo project will surely be satisfied with the benefits that they can get from it. for it is not only benefited to one party, but both parties. it is what everybody are looking for that created this kind of project. we are looking forward for more development of your project.
absolutely correct! and we will surely patronize and support their project! truly they are amazing when it comes in giving the best service in the community! we are very proud of the team in the success that they achieved. 
kaizer01

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

**We've already raised US$26 million in just the first 2 weeks of our private sale. We still have 6 weeks to go - We project we will exceed our US$42 million target! Only US$7 million is left for our crowdsale.**

What is Mozo?

Mozo is a token to discover the future of commerce. A future where Mozo becomes a digital platform for physical retail malls to thrive side by side with online commerce. Mozo is a blockchain-based solution for venues and retailers to increase foot traffic at offline stores. By issuing Mozo Token rewards, customers are driven directly to venue operators and store owners, being encouraged to discover new locations, browse products, and make purchases. We are bringing foot traffic back into the physical stores.

Mozo is a leader in Indoor Positioning System (IPS) technology, having successful results with China’s leading Mall operator, Wanda Group, and 361°, one of China’s leading athletic apparel retailer. Strategic partnerships with industry leaders Wanda China, Suntec Singapore, and DCG Korea, puts Mozo on the forefront of the retail industry in Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Korea. With already 38,000 venues committed to implementing Mozo, we project up to 300,000 venues will implement Mozo over the next three years. Our intention is to be the Number 1 blockchain token for the global retail market.

How Does Mozo Work?

Mozo applies to all types of retail; from individual “mom and pop” shops to larger retailers to even greater venues such as malls, stadiums, to even entire cities and countries. Any venue which seeks to increase and control foot traffic can benefit from Mozo. To help illustrate how it works, let’s look at the following use case:

Use Case

Imagine you own and operate a large mall. Lately, you’ve been wondering how you can increase your foot traffic? You want to drive more customers to your less populated top floors. Also, you’re about to open a new wing to your mall. You want to ensure customers not only know about it, but visit there once it opens.

Enter Mozo

Beginning is as easy as downloading our app and purchasing the number of Mozo Tokens you’d like to buy. After your purchase, Mozo Tokens will be transferred instantly to your digital wallet and you can begin.

Start Controlling Foot Traffic

Now whenever customers come to your mall with the Mozo app downloaded on their phones, you can drive them to where you want them to go. You and the store owners in the mall can choose how and when to run Mozo Token promotions. Remember that new wing you wanted people to visit? You can direct traffic there by rewarding Mozo Tokens when customers go there and check-in. How can you bring more traffic to your empty top floors? Choose to reward more Mozo Tokens at the stores located there. Now, customers will be incentivized to browse and purchase products so that they will receive a greater number of Mozo Tokens.

Only Pay for Results

The ability to choose when, where, and how many Mozo Tokens are rewarded allows you to have unprecedented control over your foot traffic. Control you only have to pay for if customers do take action. With Mozo, customers only receive tokens after they’ve completed a visit, browse, or purchase from your venue. So, if customers do not perform the actions you want to incentivize, no Mozo Tokens are awarded.

The Mozo Ecosystem

Being backed by the Ethereum blockchain network means Mozo Tokens hold value beyond its utility as a rewards program. Customers, store owners, and venue operators will all hold the right to send Mozo Tokens as a gift, share them with friends, or trade them through designated Coin Exchanges. All of this helps to create a sustainable and productive ecosystem, providing your venue with increased foot traffic.

Pilot Test at 361

In June of 2016, Mozo partnered with one of China’s leading retailers, 361°, to pilot Mozo’s  Merchant and Shopper Apps and our proprietary smart sensors. This was a great opportunity to put our now tested IPS technology into the field, allowing focus to shift to user experience and acceptance. Our sensors were redesigned to adapt to the Chinese retail market, and ensure that they were aligned with 361°s brand. After just the first month of testing, the positive response by customers was apparent. During the entire trial period, these pilot stores saw a 20% increase in store revenue.

Read more here

The Best IPS Technology

In March 2015, our IPS technology went through a User Acceptance Test encompassing the placement of 300 of our sensors throughout Wanda’s mall located in Nanchang, China, spanning multiple floors and over 50 shops. 113 test points, chosen at random by Wanda engineers, all achieved results of 100% accuracy, meaning zero of our sensors failed the accuracy and response times mandated by Wanda. Mozo was the only one with a perfect score. Prompting Wanda's engineers to proclaim Mozo the clear winner, and validating our IPS technology as the best they've ever tested. With a world standard accuracy of 1 square meter within a response time of 1 second, our proprietary technology provides an IPS solution that can accurately relay the position of a large number of visitors within a mall or a store in essentially real time.

Read more here

Mozo’s Bright Future

Mozo is the future of the retail industry. With proven, state-of-the-art technology it shouldn’t come as a surprise we already have 38,000 venues committed to implementing Mozo. We are projecting this number to grow to 300,000 over the next three years. Large malls are just one of the many venues that can benefit from Mozo. Hotels, restaurants, stadiums, events halls, resorts, and tourism boards are some of the other obvious applications that can benefit from using Mozo tokens. Anyone who would like to control and increase foot traffic can benefit from Mozo.

This is our vision for Mozo. We have the expertise and resources to be a pioneer in an industry previously untapped by blockchain technologies. This is a token to discover the future of commerce. A future where Mozo becomes the digital platform for retail venues to thrive side by side with online commerce. Making Mozo truly, The Token of Discovery.

Token Sale

**US$26 million has already been sold within the past 2 weeks. It is likely that the US$9 million left from the private sale will be sold in the coming weeks. Due to the success of our private sale, only US$7 million is left for our crowdsale from our US$42 million hardcap.

Get ready - Mozo Tokens are coming soon!

Payment Method: Both BTC and ETH are accepted

Token Sale Start Date:

July 11, 2018 -  July 18, 2018

Follow Us

Token Sale

We are not promoting our Token sale through any other channel or 3rd party partner. All promotions will be handled by MozoToken while our future bounty program will be managed by yahoo62278. Please do NOT engage with anybody else who is promoting anything regarding Mozo. Only the official handles of the users below are representing Mozo:
1) MozoToken
2) yahoo62278 (for bounty only)
If you have any concerns please contact those above.
reading all the information about mozo project really catch my interest and attention. i'm really excited to experienced their service and surely will invest in here. and i believe that i won't regret in trying the mozo project. will spread this news for the people to be aware with their amazing project.
aio1807

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

Wish you guys the best in this project.I hope your project is a good development project, and also i hope this project will be different from the other and make a succesfull.

no company could ever compete with the amazing project mozo has. they are one of a kind that gives benefits to both parties and got lots of supports from the netizen that really satisfied with their project. surely they will get the success that their team dreaming of or want to achieve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: