Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [1st TRANCHE ENDED] [ANN][ICO]🔥MOZO🔥 🔴 💲$37 MILLION raised 💲  (Read 5014 times)
claire28

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

what is "token of discovery"? is this the new loyalty program that mozo project is offering to attract more consumers to use their app? can we get this loyalty program right away after we become part of the team?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

aside from replacing existing points-based loyalty systems  and bringing foot traffic to stores, malls and other businesses, what are the other good things that mozo project can do to all the people in the community? what are the advantages on being part of the team of mozo project?
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

I am amazed to know that for short span of time you are able to accumulate an amount beyond the targeted soft cap! Looking at it, it is more likely that you will be reaching beyond the hard cap also. With this,  what do you think is your edge among the other blockchains why you are gaining this success? This is a big attraction to investors.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

At least, the Mozo project has established some cooperation with big companies in Asia. This could be a positive point of why this Mozo project is very positive when ICO is in progress.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

After going through your project blue print I fell compelled to promote this project on my blog....
Khuletzky

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

Sounds great that this project has already raised $26M during private sale and will be listed on Coinrail exchange,what more can we expect from the team? And since your aim is to control foot traffic on malls,will you have  partnership on big brands supplier like what can we bought on physical store?

▐▐      OKEX.com     ▐▐     The Most Trusted Digital Asset Exchange    ▐▐
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

I'm interested in this project and seems its mainly focus now in Asia, When will be going to expect expanding to West Countries?
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 219

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

A great project, which has good prospects and demand. I want to ask, and how to register for Coinrail, for those who do not live in Korea?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

A great project, which has good prospects and demand. I want to ask, and how to register for Coinrail, for those who do not live in Korea?
We have to wait for nearly one month as now they are working of English version of Coinrail then we all can sign up and start selling and buying of coins on this exchange for more details you can read on mozo twitter account they already posted all details about this
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:07:26 AM

We have to wait for nearly one month as now they are working of English version of Coinrail then we all can sign up and start selling and buying of coins on this exchange for more details you can read on mozo twitter account they already posted all details about this
Glad to know that they have different news and information outlets for the platform. I hope that the English version of Coinrail will be up, let's just wait for it as of now because the team is currently developing in the past few months.
jonsnow008

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:00:35 AM

Glad to know that they have different news and information outlets for the platform. I hope that the English version of Coinrail will be up, let's just wait for it as of now because the team is currently developing in the past few months.

That is also Im looking forward too, also I visited their telegram channel which is very nice because they are giving some rewards there by trial quiz.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:25:39 AM

It seems like an interesting project. Can we have the link of whitepaper to know more about its paltform? Hoping for more developments.
gwaps012

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:35:49 AM

It seems like an interesting project. Can we have the link of whitepaper to know more about its paltform? Hoping for more developments.

The link for their whitepaper is in the first page, try to visit their site, it will be helpful, also I discovered that Mozo has a clear vision in achieving things on their own, increasing the foot traffic to a certain establishment is a nice work for the platform.
maraclariss14

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:43:16 AM

we all know that foot traffic is really important to many types of businesses whether small or big. driving foot traffic to retail spaces has always been a challenge, and loyalty program is said to be an effective way to bring return customers back to the stores. is there any way aside from having loyalty program that can lead customers back to the stores?
other ways to attract customers in helping retail stores increase foot traffic and sales  is thru breakthroughs in blockchain technology. we have mozo that is tradeable and exchangeable cryptocurrency, a kind of token that adheres to the well-established and popular ethereum blockchain network. but what mozo make them special?

I must agree, by the help of the block chain it will increase the potential of the mozo project, Im just also wondering how will they cope up if a certain establishment is needed to be recognize by the system, I mean How it actually works?
DanicaManunson

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:34:13 AM

we all know that foot traffic is really important to many types of businesses whether small or big. driving foot traffic to retail spaces has always been a challenge, and loyalty program is said to be an effective way to bring return customers back to the stores. is there any way aside from having loyalty program that can lead customers back to the stores?
other ways to attract customers in helping retail stores increase foot traffic and sales  is thru breakthroughs in blockchain technology. we have mozo that is tradeable and exchangeable cryptocurrency, a kind of token that adheres to the well-established and popular ethereum blockchain network. but what mozo make them special?

I must agree, by the help of the block chain it will increase the potential of the mozo project, Im just also wondering how will they cope up if a certain establishment is needed to be recognize by the system, I mean How it actually works?

The project focuses on the establishments that doesnt have that much customers or visitors,  it will help them to improve their business including its sales and marketing strategy by doing Mozo as their way of introducing their business,  It is good to hear that this kind of project exist, giving some establishments an opportunity to be known and also for the customers to earn their points using Mozo token.
Siakol

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:20:35 AM

The project focuses on the establishments that doesnt have that much customers or visitors,  it will help them to improve their business including its sales and marketing strategy by doing Mozo as their way of introducing their business,  It is good to hear that this kind of project exist, giving some establishments an opportunity to be known and also for the customers to earn their points using Mozo token.

That is a good explanation about the project, many investors will be willing to partner with this kind of program, it will benefit all the users and establishments who are engaged in some serious lack of foot traffic.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

Does Mozo project already conducted a bounty campaign or is there an ongoing bounty campaign for this platform??
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

This is a great project, I am impressed that they were able to raise that good amount despite of the market condition now.
I will study and monitor this project and maybe I'll wait until it will start to trade in coinrail.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

Change of Crowdsale Date for Project Mozo

As the Mozo Team accelerates our marketing activities for the Crowdsale, we noticed a high number of interested buyers from the recent Japan Blockchain Conference, as well as from members of Mozo Token community channels, such as Telegram.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*wnPO1wlDIhVywIEfADJRPg.jpeg

CEO Giang Phung in front of Singapore’s largest bank (DBS) To meet demand from a larger than expected number of buyers who have expressed interest in purchasing Mozo Tokens during the Crowdsale, we have decided to change the Crowdsale commencement date to Monday, 16 July 2018, at 09:00am Singapore time (GMT+8) and the completion date to Monday, 23 July 2018 at 9:00 am Singapore time (GMT +8) .

The additional five days will allow us to negotiate with our local Singapore bank to raise the threshold requirement under which no AML/KYC procedure is necessary. Our Company recognizes the need to adhere to the financial regulatory framework as we operate in the Republic of Singapore, and hence consultation with and guidance from our local Singapore bank is warranted.

New Dates & Times of Crowdsale:
  • Starts: 16 July 2018, 09:00 am, Singapore time (GMT +8)
  • Ends: 23 July 2018, 09:00 am, Singapore time (GMT +8)

I think this is a good move of the Japanese investors. Since they also have big establishment or malls in Japan, it is just right that they need to encourage foot traffic back to stores through strategies like what is offered by MOZO.
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

The project is very promising and most likely it will be a huge success. The developers have thought through all the details.
The platform is ideal for both the introduction of a new brand, and for the promotion already available.
The site where everything is put together is a very convenient thing in people's lives, it's like a supermarket that is only global and large-scale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: