Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [1st TRANCHE ENDED] [ANN][ICO]🔥MOZO🔥 🔴 💲$37 MILLION raised 💲  (Read 5024 times)
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:08:28 AM

I have receive a token SMZO is that token will be converted to MOZO tokens and if ever does 1 SMZO is equivalent to 1 MOZO? How can I trade it to Qryptos and Quoinex?
jonsnow008

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:16:33 AM

I have receive a token SMZO is that token will be converted to MOZO tokens and if ever does 1 SMZO is equivalent to 1 MOZO? How can I trade it to Qryptos and Quoinex?

I think No, In my dashboard it appears that it is only 30 MOZO or 300 MOZO I guess, let me check it again. Im also thinking of trading it soon.
gwaps012

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

Does Mozo project already conducted a bounty campaign or is there an ongoing bounty campaign for this platform??

I participated in their bounty, but I think currently they are not accepting participants anymore.
maraclariss14

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

we all know that foot traffic is really important to many types of businesses whether small or big. driving foot traffic to retail spaces has always been a challenge, and loyalty program is said to be an effective way to bring return customers back to the stores. is there any way aside from having loyalty program that can lead customers back to the stores?
other ways to attract customers in helping retail stores increase foot traffic and sales  is thru breakthroughs in blockchain technology. we have mozo that is tradeable and exchangeable cryptocurrency, a kind of token that adheres to the well-established and popular ethereum blockchain network. but what mozo make them special?

I must agree, by the help of the block chain it will increase the potential of the mozo project, Im just also wondering how will they cope up if a certain establishment is needed to be recognize by the system, I mean How it actually works?

The project focuses on the establishments that doesnt have that much customers or visitors,  it will help them to improve their business including its sales and marketing strategy by doing Mozo as their way of introducing their business,  It is good to hear that this kind of project exist, giving some establishments an opportunity to be known and also for the customers to earn their points using Mozo token.

That is a good explanation about the project, many investors will be willing to partner with this kind of program, it will benefit all the users and establishments who are engaged in some serious lack of foot traffic.

Yes, precisely, MOZO's aim is to increase the foot traffic in some unrecognized establishment to increase its sale and other stuffs.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

we all know that foot traffic is really important to many types of businesses whether small or big. driving foot traffic to retail spaces has always been a challenge, and loyalty program is said to be an effective way to bring return customers back to the stores. is there any way aside from having loyalty program that can lead customers back to the stores?
other ways to attract customers in helping retail stores increase foot traffic and sales  is thru breakthroughs in blockchain technology. we have mozo that is tradeable and exchangeable cryptocurrency, a kind of token that adheres to the well-established and popular ethereum blockchain network. but what mozo make them special?

I must agree, by the help of the block chain it will increase the potential of the mozo project, Im just also wondering how will they cope up if a certain establishment is needed to be recognize by the system, I mean How it actually works?

The project focuses on the establishments that doesnt have that much customers or visitors,  it will help them to improve their business including its sales and marketing strategy by doing Mozo as their way of introducing their business,  It is good to hear that this kind of project exist, giving some establishments an opportunity to be known and also for the customers to earn their points using Mozo token.

That is a good explanation about the project, many investors will be willing to partner with this kind of program, it will benefit all the users and establishments who are engaged in some serious lack of foot traffic.

Yes, precisely, MOZO's aim is to increase the foot traffic in some unrecognized establishment to increase its sale and other stuffs.
well that's good to hear but when the main target is achieved I'm sure that it will be great in the long run.
DanicaManunson

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

well that's good to hear but when the main target is achieved I'm sure that it will be great in the long run.

It is for sure, Mozo has the potential in the market, they succeeded their sales as you can see, many investors are supporting the project, I have no doubt in the project either.
Siakol

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:24:11 AM

I have read in the whitepaper of mozo that the goal of the team is to unlock the so called mammoth loyalty market. is this loyalty market is only to support the larger retail industry? or it can also support the smaller retail industry?
Samuel4

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

MOZO is a very good and unique project. I'm really happy I didn't miss this project. My investment here safe.keep up the good work.
Khuletzky

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

MOZO is a very good and unique project. I'm really happy I didn't miss this project. My investment here safe.keep up the good work.

Indeed! With them,your investment is really safe and for sure will give you ×10 profit , i really believe on their great future ahead. A very unique project aiming to make things easy in terms of retail industry.

▐▐      OKEX.com     ▐▐     The Most Trusted Digital Asset Exchange    ▐▐
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

is it true that because of the problems with present-day loyalty programs that's why mozo project has created? or they really create this to help those who are in business or retail industry that by using their app, they can earn and redeem mozo tokens?
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

This is a great project, I am impressed that they were able to raise that good amount despite of the market condition now.
I will study and monitor this project and maybe I'll wait until it will start to trade in coinrail.
really impressive and worth to invest!..this is such a great help to retailers and even consumers to enjoy their loyalty points in just one app and using mozo token!....this is the kind of project that we cannot resist!..thanks mozo team keep it up!
kaizer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

I have read in the whitepaper of mozo that the goal of the team is to unlock the so called mammoth loyalty market. is this loyalty market is only to support the larger retail industry? or it can also support the smaller retail industry?
mozo project is not only for larger but also for the smaller retail industry. the both parties can earn and redeem mozo token to the said platform. and the project has the vision to build a universal platform to attract foot traffic to physical large or even small stores.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:20:33 PM

Project Mozo is intended to build a universal loyalty platform.  In the future, especially when the user base and its usefulness increases, Project Mozo’s business model may evolve to incorporate commissions on sales, merchant membership fees, technical support fees and advertising fees.
thereactor334

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

Impressive collections in just 2 weeks! Actually, after getting acquainted with the project in more detail, it became clear to me why) The project is really very promising, naturally I want bounty, but I think the questions on this are not relevant  Smiley

yes, the team who come up with this kind of idea are really great to raise that amount for just only about 2 weeks. and we are so blessed and lucky having them that will surely satisfied our needs and had given us this kind of opportunity. we will surely not miss it! kudos to the team and more power!
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

Since ICO was quite successful for the project, we can say that in the near future the platform will expand, and its popularity will grow. In this regard, in three years, for which Mozo developers plan to attract more partners to cooperation, the situation with physical stores will change greatly. Buyers will again give preference to them, thereby initiating the best turnover of the crypto currency and increasing its demand in the field of retail trade around the world in the global international market.good luck team.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:19:55 PM

I think the idea of bringing back the people to stores or malls nowadays is quite hard to do due to the busyness of everybody. But since you are giving incentives for those who will be getting back their feet on establishments, it will not just attract a few but a huge crowd. Hoping that the scope of mozo token will not only be limited to getting rewards for clothing line only but also on food and leisure.
claire28

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

Project Mozo will use the Ethereum blockchain network to support our transactions, and then switch to Solo when it becomes available. is there a need to switch in Solo?..what is Solo anyway?...thanks..
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

Project Mozo will use the Ethereum blockchain network to support our transactions, and then switch to Solo when it becomes available. is there a need to switch in Solo?..what is Solo anyway?...thanks..

There are some projects that are only temporarily using the Ethereum blockchain but in the future they will create their own blockchain. I see nothing wrong with Mozo switching to their own in the future.
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

currently 31m raised it is really hitting its goal in no time, this token is revolutionary a one of a kind project that helps not only the investor but also the regular user, i really want to become part of this project
brick_noinT

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

Mozo looks to be good and promising project in my view, another interesting thing is that it already raised $32 million.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: