Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s hot in June?  (Read 505 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

The market will bounce even there is no Dx. Exchange but yeah Dx.Exchange can really help the price to go up again. This is just a short term dump and we all know after this thing it can pump higher again. I see a great potential for Dx.Exchange, I do hope for more coins to be listes on their exchange.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:54:50 PM

I will buy some more cheap copper to wait for the opportunity

I also think this is the best thing to do at this time as market is preparing to go bullish. A better buy now will lead to smile by the end of the year hoping so.
ETH looks hot in June and my heart also want to talk about Bitcoin. I have been studying some data on crypto currency for my research and found that the coming months are full of good signs for those who have invested in crypto. Crypto made it to the skies last year and the same is expected of it again this year which is why people who are rational are investing more and more.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
This June, some certain coins will surely fly to the moon, wanna know?
Information from people familiar with  the market revealed that 6 following coins will rocket and be listed on Dx.Exchange:
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC
=> Currently, some coins regarded to be securely stable with increasing prices are XRP BCH EOS LTC, etc. You are highly recommended to hold them until the early June when it reaches the target of 10-20%.

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:
DX is fully licensed by the Estonian Financial Services Authority (EFSA) and CySEC, the Cypriot market maker regulator.
At inception, the platform will list six cryptocurrencies. When the platform is up and running, the development team plans to expand its services to cover between 20 to 25 cryptos. DX also hopes to add more tokens as time goes on. However, these tokens must pass its strict coin vetting process. As a result, it would be more difficult to be listed on Dx Exchange when compared to Poli Bitrex, Binance, etc.
Advantages of Dx.Exchange:
1> Empowered by NASDAQ, one of the leading stock exchange in the United States which is the representative of the entire US economy with high reliability.
2> The ultra high transaction fee: 0 USD, Free Wooo, Super competitive with no profit.
3> Can be traded on credit cards
4> Easy KYC registration yet high security against hackers.

So any coin listed on this exchange is brilliant and worth investing. The top 6 coins which have been listed on the exchange  will certainly fly to the moon soon. Note this down, bros!

The information is really beneficial for me. AT first when i saw the name DX exchange on your post I was curious that why I do not know about that bigger exchange but after reading the complete I found that it will be new in the market. The strength it bringing with itself will really empower these coins which are going to be listed on there.
It is also confirmed that when these coins will go up then the whole market will start to rise as these are the basic coins on which the market rely so a very good time will come.

Other new which will make crypto hotter in June is the Football Worldcup in Russia. As in that time the Host will use crypto currencies from the visitors for their living at there. So the price is going to boost up higher like a rocket.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:42:09 PM

In June we may not see the hottest price in the market on bitcoin along with all promising cryptocurrencies. We may see the signs of price surges but I don't think it will be faster to rise, because other big investors wasn't putting up yet their biggest assets so we're still needed to wait until the next few months.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:47:35 PM

Thanks for this information, the month of June is already here with us so I will hold the ones that i have and look for a way to buy the ones that i do not have and then hold till when the rally goes down.

I doubt it because there are issues that not favor the market like the total banning of Crypto currencies advertisement by Facebook, Twitter and Google which will fully effect on June too. In addtion, Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are now Bitcoin critics but fortunately JP Morgan change his mind. Anyway, This hot news about June bullish is better than spreading more FUD while our current market performance is still in difficult.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

Thanks for this information, the month of June is already here with us so I will hold the ones that i have and look for a way to buy the ones that i do not have and then hold till when the rally goes down.

I doubt it because there are issues that not favor the market like the total banning of Crypto currencies advertisement by Facebook, Twitter and Google which will fully effect on June too. In addtion, Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are now Bitcoin critics but fortunately JP Morgan change his mind. Anyway, This hot news about June bullish is better than spreading more FUD while our current market performance is still in difficult.

Lol. I've been in crypto long enough to know that these predictions aren't as certain as how they seem to be :p there's been a lot like this in the past few months and here we are still unable to break even the 10k mark. June would likely see a positive movement but hoping for the moon for these coins is simply folly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

Higher increasing of bitcoin price in the market,that will be hot on this coming month of june. Ethereum will also grow up a little bit.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

maybe that will be hot in the month of June is the price of bitcoin, and this drop will cause news that will fall its bitcoin forum, and I will continue to expand it in bitcoin forums.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:16:14 PM

I really hope so. I have so many mistakes with this month regarding to bitcoin. At the beginning of this month I really need money and I've seen how bitcoin reached almost 500K ph peso but still I did not convert my bitcoin into fiat. I assumed that bitcoin will just continue rising but no. All I am doing now is keep holding. Last time I checked it is 402k ph peso. So I really hope that bitcoin will rise again.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

Yes this year many improper movements occur in the market and many cheap Altcoin grow well in the market. So many people are investing new innovations because they support short-term investments. But the current situation is completely unpredictable in the Cryptocurrancy market. You hold different coins hoping you can double or double your profits from holding it instead.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

What's hot in june? We will be see google banning all crypto ads from it. It will be almost surely bitcoin price will be affected because of that.

Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

I really hope so. I have so many mistakes with this month regarding to bitcoin. At the beginning of this month I really need money and I've seen how bitcoin reached almost 500K ph peso but still I did not convert my bitcoin into fiat. I assumed that bitcoin will just continue rising but no. All I am doing now is keep holding. Last time I checked it is 402k ph peso. So I really hope that bitcoin will rise again.
to increase the price of bitcoin, of course, many people who want the price will soon increase, and people expect bitcoin will rise higher again, all you have to do is keep hold of your bitcoin until the price will rise high again above the price when you buy suppose you want get the profit from it, if you will sell at current prices of course you will suffer defeat.
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

i hope so
coming soon next month , i can't wait Grin
maybe yes maybe no.

but where do you get this information ?
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

OAX will be very hot in June because they will release their prototype, it is between $0.5 and $1 for the long time but it is developing so those who still hold it make big gains in June.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:22:11 PM

Thank you. I hope btc go to moon  Grin

Not in June, my friend. I do not see any signs that Bitcoin will jump high next month. I make my stakes at the cheaper altcoins. Also pay attention:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S9uz2jvE3o&t=3s
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

I am not sure about Ripple but the rest of the coins are promising, i am not sure about the exchange you are talking about but these coins you mentioned are bound to have a rally in the future when the market stabilizes, i am not that positive about a litecoin rally as we rarely see a rally in it.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

I think currently you have a good time to put your funds in this hot cryptocurrency and will get a good profit from it because they all are available at good position to buy and after some time market will boost again and you can get good profit almost from these coins,
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC
NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

I am seeing that a lot of coins are following the same pattern (eos - zlq) they are good enough for me, they are always recovering fast and they are good for the entire community, there are a lot of people buying them at the moment
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

you mentioned there is a point and in my opinion it is just speculation that can generally be mentioned by everyone, but it would not hurt if you mention some of the coin that proved it was hot.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

maybe that will be hot in the month of June is the price of bitcoin, and this drop will cause news that will fall its bitcoin forum, and I will continue to expand it in bitcoin forums.
Many people have said that the price of BTC and other altcoins will increase in June. But no I do not think this is true and also do not understand why they can predict this, I think this prediction. There are no grounds, only to create confidence for investors in the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: