Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:37:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits?  (Read 3566 times)
zap2per

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.
Go figure, the bank doesn't like crypto (a competitor).
Wow, that's a first.
I don't expect any other answer in foreseeable future from any bank.
meliastor

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

I think it depends on how you manage. It may attract people's attention, there maybe a good and bad impressions. Some think that risking their money to bitcoin is somewhat a great opportunity, and a big challenge which will benefit us when the value of each coin spikes to the highest value.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

Risks are preventable, and there is also a possibility to missed benefits. So, in doing bitcoin investment, everything depends on how we handle it, but, of course, consider also inevitable untoward events that might happen which is out of our control that could ruin the entire technology of bitcoin. Awareness, is the key to a successful investment, and that includes all kind of investment, specially from a highly volatile investment such as bitcoin.
true when you are aware for everything that may possible to happen while you are doing to be more focus on how are you able to take the risk just keep your beliefs and love for what you do.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

kim owen

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

The risk is as high as the return. This is very simple to explain; If you want to earn a lot you have to take risks. Investing in gold or beating for profit is a more logical option.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

Its true that bitcoin has a high risk when it comes to investing and trading it. But like what they have said. If you want to become successful with bitcoin. You must take all the risk for a bigger profit.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

In financial term have a popular quote " MORE RISK, MORE GAIN". and all of world try to stop bitcoin. If anybody wants to make maximum there money in short time bitcoin is here.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

Well for me it is risky. But believe me or not, it is more on benefits that I got rather than taking the risk. I did not lose much more than what I gain. It is how we manage to invest.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

At the moment, it is not possible to speak specifically. Yes its not stability in recent times gives rise to worry, but it is related in many factors. A benefit or not, you can understand in different ways, who invested before and after the price of $ 8000.
Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is high risky but still profitable.If you want to be successful investor through Bitcoin you just trust it with all of your heart.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

I think that banks are really in the red zone for cryptocurrency. Its because banks need to keep money going and with Bitcoin there can be some problems that they will encounter which can affect them drastically. Cryptocurrency and banks are just two different worlds and I think it would be a long way before they can get to a same wavelength.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

that's right guys, bitcoin has a lot of risk. especially on its value. because it is very volatile. the price does not have a standard because it is determined that it has bitcoin. besides bitcoin is a lot of innovation, they are worried bitcoin will grow for crime. but if bitcoin technology is not managed by good people. then it will happen all. so we must support that bitcoin grows on the good stuff.
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

Maybe due to the recent fall in the market this topic can be valid a bit. The crypto market is unstable because of lack of a central  regulatory body. But through great market analysis and investment acumen and investors can actually benefits greatly form the cryptocurrency market.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

Its true that bitcoin has a high risk when it comes to investing and trading it. But like what they have said. If you want to become successful with bitcoin. You must take all the risk for a bigger profit.
Indeed, bitcoin is really risky, you may lose a lot of money while trading and investing on it, but some people turned their loss into a benefit which became their experience. A lot of traders lost a huge amount of money before they became a big time trader and investors. Since bitcoin has a higher risk, it also has a higher return of profit, so it is really worth on taking a risk.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

I think all types of investments have risks, but there are still many people who make investments because of the profits found in the investment. Think positive and do not panic, you will definitely see less risk and greater profit.
Lauriel lyh

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

I disagree that bitcoin has more risks than benefit. I am glad to know they said bitcoin has benefits. Every business has a degree of risk involve and bitcoin is not exception. The risk with appropriate measures can be avoided.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

I think bitcoin is more beneficial, people who say bitcoin are more at high risk and less likely they may be among those who hate bitcoin, but I do believe that bitcoin can benefit many people
tofus

Activity: 347

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

I think now the market is using Bitcoin as a speculative bubble. Bitcoin is a high-risk way to make money, but if you invest money, that you are not afraid to lose, then benefits will be higher than risks as there is a bullish long-term trend.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

I disagree that bitcoin has more risks than benefit. I am glad to know they said bitcoin has benefits. Every business has a degree of risk involve and bitcoin is not exception. The risk with appropriate measures can be avoided.
Every investment has its risks and benefits and it doesn’t apply only to bitcoins at all. But I believe the benefits of bitcoin far outweighs its risks and with bitcoin investments you will only lose or profit at the time of selling your bitcoins. So in the end it all depends on the investor.
korobitsyna96

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

On the contrary, the benefits are much greater. After all, it can make good money.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that works online transaction and is acceptable across the nation which is applicable to purchase goods online and other trading online, base on that, bitcoin we come and stay for next 50yrs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: