Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:10:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits?  (Read 3566 times)
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

it depends on bitcoin bcause sometimes it is really helpful and sometimes it is very risky sk yoy cant really calculate how risky or beneficial it is

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:51:05 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

There are perspectives to the bitcoin investment and trading. A good perspective which I agree with is that of those who make/earn a living from bounties and later use part of their earnings in buying of prospective ICOs. The risk involved here is minimal compared to investing your real hard earned cash into the cryptocurrency market.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

certainly in all business you have to look the advantage and the disadvantage in it, normally crypto is the a heart hearted biz so without you bearing the risk you can't benefit from it.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:52:20 PM

Well, I have actually read your link posted and deduce that The Bank of Spain Head MADRID might brought out his illustration proving his authenticity for the reason why Bitcoin to him is of more risks than benefits, where he brought up the issue of XRP failure against the US Dollars and also DICE Token failure bla-bla, we should not forget that Banks are even seeing Bitcoin as a Rival tool which may render their services redundant, and would for ever be in support of any means that would not let the Bitcoin Dream see the light of the day.
To me, I counted this as one of the FUDs that must be averted for Bitcoin success. Okay, if Bitcoin is such Risky, why are investors increasing day in day out? Why are the new ICOs springing up consistently? Why is the Demand and Supply Elasticity of Bitcoin always in most scenario falling on Bitcoin positive sides? All these are because of the potentialities embedded in Bitcoin which are very much eminent for everyone to perceive/observe and tapped from.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
gaurav82

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:54:24 PM

Bitcoin is first currency in its type. It may be risky. But there is chances of more profit too. I am puzzling after seeing the statement of different organization. One comment in favour of it and one against of it. Which statement we should favour is difficult. So listen to your heart.
alex lionel

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

I think it's a rule of any business up and down are the parts every time u cant get profit or not a lose its depend your buying bid or knowledge or pridction about the values.
Compiler (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

Well, I have actually read your link posted and deduce that The Bank of Spain Head MADRID might brought out his illustration proving his authenticity for the reason why Bitcoin to him is of more risks than benefits, where he brought up the issue of XRP failure against the US Dollars and also DICE Token failure bla-bla, we should not forget that Banks are even seeing Bitcoin as a Rival tool which may render their services redundant, and would for ever be in support of any means that would not let the Bitcoin Dream see the light of the day.
To me, I counted this as one of the FUDs that must be averted for Bitcoin success. Okay, if Bitcoin is such Risky, why are investors increasing day in day out? Why are the new ICOs springing up consistently? Why is the Demand and Supply Elasticity of Bitcoin always in most scenario falling on Bitcoin positive sides? All these are because of the potentialities embedded in Bitcoin which are very much eminent for everyone to perceive/observe and tapped from.

Claro, también es verdad, los bancos harían lo que fuese para que bitcoin cayese, aunque no podrán.
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:33:07 PM

There is some risk in all types of investment. But I think Bitcoin is not more risk than benefits but rather profitable. Because there is a tremendous potential for the development of all the coins in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently above all coins. Its price is slightly below now, but its price will soon be high. Because its price never lasts. Whenever it is down or sometimes it is high.
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:41:17 PM

Yes of course the bitcoin is the root of the risk if we do not know what is needed in bitcoin when we invest. It's better to be careful about using bitcoin because it could be detrimental to you.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:45:26 PM

:)Bitcoin has more risk than benefits because there  is no security for bitcoin and there is no government monitoring as well.
And of course bitcoin is one kind of investment and every investments are risky.
 but if you want to get more benefit then you must have more risks and that's normal.
and for me it is worthy to take risk.
Who says it ? Bitcoin is currently being monitored by several countries that legalize bitcoin. as well as some European countries switzerland who have implemented his company to Blockchain system for a particular sector. Bitcoin will remain profitable no matter what, don't mind the bad news continues to support Bitcoin as a mascot of digital currency

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:50:53 PM

If you are familiar with bitcoin deeper, may benefit more in the appeal of existing risks. Because I believe that bitcoin can benefit someone if using it.
okakaynam

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

That is not a fresh news. Lots of country and investors always say that bitcoin is a risky investment and that is true because of the platform of bitcoin in terms of block chain technology. Crypto currency will be very risky if you don't know how to make profit from it. Crypto currency is not just giving us risk to invest but a profit as long as you know how to use your investment to it.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:06:19 PM

I think it's a rule of any business up and down are the parts every time u cant get profit or not a lose its depend your buying bid or knowledge or pridction about the values.
Everything has it risks in the world as we know it and this doesn't apply to bitcoins alone.every investments has it risks. Trading and every business have it's risks too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
EnaksiS

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

Any business knows that foreign exchange assets include some degree of risk. In fact, there are several aspects of day-to-day activities in which company management must constantly assess risks and, based on this, make decisions. Since Bitcoin acts as a certain symbiosis of currency, commodity and property, the risk associated with Bitcoin differs from many of our usual assets.
CGPA

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:43:49 PM

Yes! of course, There have enough risk to invest on Bitcoin because the market is not stable. So, there have a afraid to loss your money. But if you can got suitable idea about Bitcoin, it could be very lucrative for you.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

Ever since we met bitcoin, we all know that it is risky because of the price that volatile and sending all our money on the bitcoin is very risky because we do not know when we earn profit from it especially if the investors is not familiar to the world of bitcoin. But now that bitcoin is very low in price i think good time to buy bitcoin and in a month you will earn profit unlike in the bank.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:14:21 PM

What is your opinion?

The decrease in the price value doesn't always means that the indistry is struggling. I believe that every part of the economy experiences this but it always rises up again. In the case of cryptocurrency,  especially bitcoin, this changes happens more often than other industries in the market. It is normal so don't worry about it.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

Every investor knows that with High risks comes high possibilities of High rewards, that cannot be  countered, Bitcoin is a high risk affair, and of the times wrong decisions lead to losses but it  you get it right the BTC will make you rich

godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:31:44 PM

No I think that bitcoin has more benifits than risk. The only reason why the risk is so high is because people are goining without having a knowledge about it. they just go all the way out without the proper knowledge that they end up bankcrupted. For me If you study first before goining cryto, the risk will be alot smaller because you know what you are doing.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

Bitcoin has more benefits than risks in my opinion. Considering the fact that people are allowed to take absolute charge of their own transactions and manage their wallets all by themselves in a transparent environment, without middle men, bitcoin surely has numerous advantages. The risks only come in when you are not patient enough to wait for prices to rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: