Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:21:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits?  (Read 3566 times)
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

All these are words which they try to use to paint bitcoin black to the world. Everything we do in this world has some risk attached to it and not bitcoin alone. Even bank investments are also risky. Anything associated with high risk has high profit in return that is why bitcoin is very profitable
Tiksi_Bay

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

I found WhenToken and I am totally convinced this project is worth using! It is a great solution for independent workers, who want to monetize their time and share their knowledge while receiving a decent payment. The service uses decentralized apps running on the Eth blockchain to create secure micro- contracts that can be as short as 15 minutes as well as to provide frictionless billing and payment service. No paperwork or billing is involved and I appreciate it. Monetize your time and knowledge with WhenHub!
Timere

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

All these are words which they try to use to paint bitcoin black to the world. Everything we do in this world has some risk attached to it and not bitcoin alone. Even bank investments are also risky. Anything associated with high risk has high profit in return that is why bitcoin is very profitable

I think that the ratio of risks and possible income is very good when investing in bitcoin. In addition, it is a very good technology with a future!
rasel666

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

Yes, bitcoin have more than benefits.because, i think now bitcoin is risky.
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of risk. Especially on its value. Because it is very volatile. Price does not have a standard because it is determined that it has bitcoin. Besides bitcoin is a lot of innovation, they are worried bitcoin will grow for crime. But if bitcoin technology is not managed by good people. Then it will happen all. So we must support that bitcoin grows on the good stuff.
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

bitcoin has more risk than benefits in the sense that,the is no security for bitcoin and there is no government monitoring it. but when we are talking of the benefits,it is awesome  Shocked
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

The first thing I want to say that more than ever before, the bitcoin is a revolution. Yes. A revolution. A new way of launching operations without having a body supervising anything brings radical change that hurts the usual stay put, boss over all system. There far more reaching benefits and advantages that the bitcoin revolution and the altcoins are bringing is welcoming and encouraging.

genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

I agree about that in the curent time but bitcoin knew many successes in the past and We can not judge anything Due to what happen to it  in a single period of time
No need to judge bitcoin for any single crises as now we can see bitcoin is almost done with it and again rising so it is good if price rise and fall as it gives us chance to buy at low and sell high, I really like bitcoin as I bought some at the time of dip and now it is enough for me to start huge business so I took that miner risk and now I am the happiest person as I won a lot of, so if you will take risk you will earn more than your imaginations.
all decisions will definitely result in risk. including bitcoin investing. Bitcoin does not promise big profits for every investor, price movements are not controlled by investors. bitcoin is just a platform. we as bitcoin users can only use that platform freely because it is decentralized. that's what makes anonymous investors want to invest in bitcoin
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

all actions will definitely have a risk, so bitcoin, if we intend to buy or invest in bitcoin then the size we must monitor the price first, lest we buy bitcoin at the time the price goes up, everyone if investing would want to get a satisfactory profit, but for now bitcoin can still be expected to take advantage of the risks, we can see in those who have occupied bitcoin from last year, their lives are now more adequate after bitcoin, so I hope that bitcoin can still bring benefits to the owners. Grin
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

my opinion, bitcoin does not have much risk if we can control the emotions when prices in pasa decreased. in buying altcoin and buying at a time when ICO should be careful not to get coins that do not have a bright future. I suggest buying at ICO time if there are many investors in it and have a good road map for the future.

Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

I think Every investment have risks.  If you want get more benefits you will have more risks. It is normal.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

yes, indeed it must have risks. and I'm not saying only bitcoins are at risk, I think all cryptocurrencies are at risk. because cryptocurrency is a fluctuating currency, at an unstable price. but it all depends on the personality of each person. if indeed someone can make money in cryptocurrency, then it is a benefit and can not be said to be unworthy. everyone must have a strategy to minimize risk. so in my opinion do not be too serious to read news like this, because one of the causes of panic is to read such news. stay calm, and always think positive for every job.
deadpool02

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

Everything has its pros and Cons. Bitcoin is very volatile which makes it risky but people who have a thorough knowledge of investing in cryptocurrencies make a good profit. Sometimes you have to take the risk to see some good output. Afterall, you learn from your mistakes.
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:38:13 PM

If i had money, i would make my own business, but, there is much things that u can get bankrupt, does not matter what to do, but one thing with bitcoin i like, u can live anywhere you want, thats a great thing
Iconic Love

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

Bitcoin have risk but its depends on you... where and how You trade for bitcoin.
Here is  scam sites but not so much.if You dont judge anything and just invest..money then it can be bad for you.before investing worth you have to be alert and  follow publi. response about any ico and also read well about that..after that if you feel safe then you can invest.it scams some times but over all its very good..and you can get  good benifits.
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

not only bitcoin but also any trading have some risk.bitcoin have the big risk because prices rate are not fix.perhaps can certainly collapse.i hoped that it will only rise and will work for a long time.thats all
Alifal

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

yes i acknowledge Bitcoin have more risks than benefits, not only bitcoin but also any trading have some risk.so bitcoin have the big risk because prices rate are not fix.perhaps can certainly collapse.Still it is a profitable coin.i hoped that it will only rise and will work for a long time.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

I think every form of investment will have its own risk and certainly not just an investment in bitcoin but I think any other type of investment will be at risk. so I think it is a common thing to do in terms of investing activities and maybe the risks that bitcoin has for the time being the fall in bitcoin prices that causes the risk of loss. but that's a bitcoin that can not be predicted maybe now the price of bitcoin is down but we do not know in the future and I think it could be bitcoin prices again increased significantly.
In every kind of investment you face the risk, especially in bitcoin. The risk of bitcoin is the value when getting down, bitcoin is unpredictable sometimes up and down. Its hard to predict but we know it's a unstable we have a hope that bitcoin increasing there surprisingly.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

Of course, ordinary banks will oppose cryptocurrencies and similar digital competitive projects. They are well aware that these technologies are much more advanced.

LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:51:51 PM

What is your opinion?

As of now bitcoin is more riskier that generating a profit but it is normal because of volatility the price of bitcoin is not always going up so be ready when the price still decreasing but we need to control our self not to become a panic seller because bitcoin is good for long term hold, I still believe in bitcoin I know it can repeat the history because as I notice bitcoin price soars high before year end I hope it will happen again.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: