Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im new here, so what should i do ?  (Read 239 times)
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

Im new here , and its only a month since i joined, i dont know exactly what should i do at this point , and i dont have enough money to invest, is there any advice you could give, and where should i start ? thanks a lot guys  Grin Grin Grin
Now is the time to read more about crypto-currencies and the rules, opportunities for the forum in the section - Beginners & Help . Then you will already understand what to do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

Im new here , and its only a month since i joined, i dont know exactly what should i do at this point , and i dont have enough money to invest, is there any advice you could give, and where should i start ? thanks a lot guys  Grin Grin Grin
Now is the time to read more about crypto-currencies and the rules, opportunities for the forum in the section - Beginners & Help . Then you will already understand what to do.
Damon | Atomine Support

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

If you have a minimum amount of money, about $ 100-200 you can try cloud-based mining. Quite cheap and simple scheme of the farm.
barry.evans

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

what useful info can i find as a newbie of this forum?
Zurcermozz (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

Hello Zurcermozz,

Welcome to the forum, it is always good to see new users arrive with a thirst for knowledge about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
A good start would be to read the forums rules  as user abrr pointed out, so that you can avoid breaking them and to get a clear perspective on what is appreciated and what is frowned upon.

After you have done this, and depending on your current level of understanding in relation to the subject, we would like to suggest that you start learning about the technology in general.
You can start by reading up on the basics of blockchain technology and the original bitcoin whitepaper if you have not already. The original whitepaper written by Satoshi Nakamoto can be found here.

There are a lot of videos on youtube that are of an informative nature about the technology and the workings of many different alt-coins. We have to emphasize on the adjective "informative" in our last sentence. This is because once you delve deeper into the subject matter specifically videos about new alt coins, you will come to find that alot of the information presented is either convoluted or subjective. This is something to always to keep in mind, especially for when the time comes that you do have some room for investing in certain coins.

We hope to see you become a valued and contributing member on this forum over time!

With kind regards,
The Anycoin Direct team

thanks. In this case I can start following the forum for the full responsibility of the forum rules that have been created.
we need to read a lot in this forum , and i hate reading but no choice , we need to step-up Goodluck to us !
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:36:55 AM

Reading is the best way to know what is the next to do or watching videos related to crypto.You can find the answer of your question here in forum.
SnoopSE

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:39:54 AM

Just open the CRBridge, put the money in and wait till 2020 : )
sunil_ad

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

If you have a minimum amount of money, about $ 100-200 you can try cloud-based mining. Quite cheap and simple scheme of the farm.

I am quite interested in this.  Appreciate details. Thank you
Zurcermozz (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

Hi everyone I just registered for a couple days ago, I'm really interested in crypto currency but I did not have any knowledge about it - -'

we're the same pal, theyre good people at bitcointalk, so they can teach us Smiley I hope we can get something!! haha Smiley
Zurcermozz (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

how could i know if it is a scam or legit ?
birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

depends on what you are aiming. If like most here earn easy money - may close and go to work.
Bounty sounded here is not easymoneysource. you spend your time at first, for the second - even if you guess with successfull ICO - you must wait till distribution of earned token. From beginning of campaign at least 6 month approximately.
jukimay

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

all members must have been newbies, so when you're in a new environment for you then you have to follow the rules that exist in that environment. just like this forum, you have to know the rules, and be diligent to read because it is so important.
Funmmi2

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:42:53 PM

Reading all sticky thread here in this section would be a good start for newbies.
Anyway, since you are looking for a source of earnings why not read the sticky thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629118.0 which is made by lauda.
Also, I suggest that you join in some bounty campaigns in altcoin section where you can earn some ICO's but expect to earn a small ICO's from bounties based on your position.

Thanks for.this advise iv been reading since I joined ,so many threads on the forum
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:25:20 PM

If you don't have any money to invest, start researching cryptocurrency. Think about what you like to invest in, what type of wallet would suit your needs, and if you plan to use an exchange, which one you would prefer. While you're doing that you can start putting a little bit of money aside to invest when you're ready. Don't feel the need to rush; start small and get your foot in the door so you don't lose what little funds you have to invest. We have a couple good guides to get you started:

http://bit.ly/CryptoVocab
http://bit.ly/WalletGuide
http://bit.ly/Bitcoin101Guide

Hope this helps, good luck!
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:57:54 PM

Self study make a research about what to do and the step by step procedure and what are the DO's and DONT's so that you can avoid the things that you will regret soon.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:22:35 PM

Everyone who goes here wants to learn more about cryptocurriences but whats the best thing about this forum is your gaining knowledge about crypto and earning bitcoins too.

Berfikirlah

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:57:00 AM

The question is very good, I also as a beginner sometimes thought I should how this during join here because I have not understood anything, but now I already understand what I should do when joining the world of cryprocurrency.
Qrabs

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

Participate in bounty companies and airdrops, read articles about cryptocurrencies, learn something new in this environment and gradually understand what kind of earnings are more interesting for you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: