Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you think it is necessary change the mining algorithm for resistance from ASIC?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector  (Read 22665 times)
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:17:33 AM

Not all projects get to the final line of successful work. What marketing strategy is now provided by your development plan?
I'm also interested in your strategy. How do you plan to attract participants besides the Airdrop campaign? After all, it is limited by the number of participants.
After the starting trade on exchanges we will start own projects based on this blockchain. And new real participants will be attracted by new project.
I think it is very real to do with good community support. Now I'll support you. The beginning of development is promising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

Over the last five years, cryptocurrencies have proven to be the fastest growing financial market in history.

now the market is at the bottom. But I think the price of crypto currency will quickly go up. So now is the most profitable time to buy tokens.
The AirDrop campaign offers a great start for the participants. I think that when creating new products, the team will be able to get a large number of followers.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:26:17 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 08:32:25 AM by Lvesefougu

Not all projects get to the final line of successful work. What marketing strategy is now provided by your development plan?
I'm also interested in your strategy. How do you plan to attract participants besides the Airdrop campaign? After all, it is limited by the number of participants.
After the starting trade on exchanges we will start own projects based on this blockchain. And new real participants will be attracted by new project.
Do you already know the timing of the exchange of your coins? I understand that you are currently working on the acquisition of new partnership agreements. I've seen one partner on your list.
develnk (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

can you explain why corporate sector would adopt this?

This technology allows to store data in blockchain without opening sender and receiver.
This is the most reliable way to store small but very important data.
If you are storing the private keys in a safe place then no one ever except you will not get access to your data.
Ordinary people will hardly use this functionality massively.
This is already tested on ZCash cryptocurrency.
The most transaction count are ordinary transfers with t1 to t1 address.
This is completely public transactions without data.
The transactions from z-addresses to z-addresses (private) is common very weakly, but they allow you to fully experience the anonymity of this cryptocurrency.
Thus, there is only the corporate sector and crypto anarchists where this type of transaction can be demanded. We can come up with a huge number of applying of this technology. That's we want to show
develnk (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

Do you already know the timing of the exchange of your coins? I understand that you are currently working on the acquisition of new partnjoroskih agreements. I've seen one partner on your list.
It all depends by the community support.
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:34:58 AM

Do you already know the timing of the exchange of your coins? I understand that you are currently working on the acquisition of new partnership agreements. I've seen one partner on your list.
It all depends by the community support.
Now this is just the beginning of your expansion. I think that is will be, as you offer a good incentive for the participants.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

I read that you planned to change the mining algorithm.  How will this affect the parameters for the participants? What is the essence of change?
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:48:16 AM

This technology allows to store data in blockchain without opening sender and receiver.
If you are storing the private keys in a safe place then no one ever except you will not get access to your data.
The transactions from z-addresses to z-addresses (private) is common very weakly, but they allow you to fully experience the anonymity of this cryptocurrency.
Thus, there is only the corporate sector and crypto anarchists where this type of transaction can be demanded. We can come up with a huge number of applying of this technology. That's we want to show
I hope the community will appreciate your potential. It is difficult for investors to predict completely your success. But I think that such projects can benefit corporate clients, so I will support you.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

I hope the community will appreciate your potential. It is difficult for investors to predict completely your success. But I think that such projects can benefit corporate clients, so I will support you.
But I see a good start from the coin developers. They have found optimal possibilities and offer good application in the future. I think the coin will develop. But the timing may not be as fast as we want to see.
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

The team has been working on the project for a long time. Now I see good results. As long as we have to wait for a response from the community in order for the project to be able to complete all its plans.
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

The team has been working on the project for a long time. Now I see good results. As long as we have to wait for a response from the community in order for the project to be able to complete all its plans.

I also understand that the team is very purposefully to achieve the result since 2017. They already have something to evaluate.  I think the Airdrop campaign will help popularize the coin.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:29:36 AM

I hope so and will be. Because I have already decided to buy tokens. Is it already known when they will appear on the first exchange?
develnk (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:41:41 AM

I hope so and will be. Because I have already decided to buy tokens. Is it already known when they will appear on the first exchange?
This is coin, not token. We are negotiating with several exchanges.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:58:01 AM

This is coin, not token. We are negotiating with several exchanges.
And the nodes will be? I would like to run one of them and get my reward. What is already known about this?
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:02:47 AM

I would like to see the coin at www.icoguide.com, I trust their rates and reviews.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

I would like to see the coin at www.icoguide.com, I trust their rates and reviews.
I'm glad that the project already has good ratings. I think it says a lot. And the fact that this coin will be in demand. I will continue with the growth of this project and for the news from the developers.
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

Asofe has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:02:58 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 01:28:02 PM by angrygerl

As I understand these tokens can be mined right now. ? This will give an advantage because you can not buy these coin.
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

Asofe has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.
I hope that the support of this coin will be good and the project will be able to receive your exchange as a partner.
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:28:48 PM

With good community support, the coin will get new partners. I think the project team understands this, for this reason here you can see great bonuses for participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: