Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you think it is necessary change the mining algorithm for resistance from ASIC?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector  (Read 22670 times)
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:55:38 AM

seems interesting enough, the future you offer to the public will be very helpful to people in every transaction. I like your project
Yes the project is really unique and it offers so many advantages. But the competition in this market is very large and will have to offer many advantages in order to become successful
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:18:17 AM

A good project. I like this coin. I think that the price will quickly go up if the team fulfills all its promises.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:30:30 AM

A good project. I like this coin. I think that the price will quickly go up if the team fulfills all its promises.
Well, let's see what will be the demand after the release of exchanges. And when this happens and what exchanges will be. Already have announcements on this?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

Well, let's see what will be the demand after the release of exchanges. And when this happens and what exchanges will be. Already have announcements on this?
judging by the road map listing on the stock exchanges will be very soon. But I do not know yet what these exchanges will be.
Uncelderna

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:54:15 AM

seems interesting enough, the future you offer to the public will be very helpful to people in every transaction. I like your project
Yes the project is really unique and it offers so many advantages. But the competition in this market is very large and will have to offer many advantages in order to become successful
What is the team's strategy for raising the value of its coin? I think the team should show more information.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

Good idea. I think it might be useful to me. How many participants do you want to attract to your project?
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

Good idea. I think it might be useful to me. How many participants do you want to attract to your project?
Well, while I see one big partner. But I think with time this list will be expanded, since such a system can be really in demand for business.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

Can I use your Web wallet only to participate in this project and the AirDrop campaign? What are his security levels?
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

Can I use your Web wallet only to participate in this project and the AirDrop campaign? What are his security levels?
Of course you can use this purse. But with security I think everything will be okay. It's just a great wallet.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

please tell me what this coin is better than the rest? Does it have any technical advantages? There is a very big competition in this market.
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:40:11 AM

please tell me what this coin is better than the rest? Does it have any technical advantages? There is a very big competition in this market.
It seems to me that after the release of corporate solutions This coin will have a good success. But the team needs to do a lot.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:45:17 AM

Of course you can use this purse. But with security I think everything will be okay. It's just a great wallet.

I also think that now security for developers is in the first place. As I see it, the team is giving a lot of attention to this issue.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:55:31 AM

I also think that now security for developers is in the first place. As I see it, the team is giving a lot of attention to this issue.
Sorry, I did not pay attention. Is it an open source platform? There is a link to GitHub
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

Sorry, I did not pay attention. Is it an open source platform? There is a link to GitHub
Decentralized open source crypto currency, providing a high level of confidentiality.
https://github.com/TheLightSide/myasofewallet
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:28:16 AM

Decentralized open source crypto currency, providing a high level of confidentiality.
It seems to me that the creation of an open source crypto currency can raise this project very highly. I wish you success. I want to know more about your work.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

It seems to me that the creation of an open source crypto currency can raise this project very highly. I wish you success. I want to know more about your work.
Yes, open source means that developers are confident in their project and they have nothing to hide. It's nice to know that professionals work on the project.
ludmila79

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

I liked your wallet. And it seems to be good protected. Best wishes to all team!
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:37:56 AM

Yes, open source means that developers are confident in their project and they have nothing to hide. It's nice to know that professionals work on the project.
Where can I learn more about the project creator team? I would like to get acquainted with their experience if it was before this project.
icofit

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

can you explain why corporate sector would adopt this?
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:51:36 AM

The team offered a good bounty campaign. I think it will help to become a project recognizable and after the creation of corporate products, the team will have a large community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: