Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you think it is necessary change the mining algorithm for resistance from ASIC?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector  (Read 22665 times)
Loneytonja

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

Yes there is only one pool  now.
With 4X1060 u will get good coins.
I think now mining will be very profitable, I also want to try. I understand these coins should appear on exchanges in the near future?
I saw that the new exchange was interested in this coin. But this requires community support in the form of a vote. The timing of the release of the coin for exchange is still not clear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

I think now mining will be very profitable, I also want to try. I understand these coins should appear on exchanges in the near future?
As I see from the road map, the team is now at the stage of searching for exchanges and exit coins for sale. I think it's going to happen soon.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

I saw that the new exchange was interested in this coin. But this requires community support in the form of a vote. The timing of the release of the coin for exchange is still not clear.
It seems to me that it will also depend on the campaign airdrop. But I think that the project team will make maximum efforts to continue the development of their stages.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

How will you stimulate investors ' interest in the coin besides the Bounty and airdrop campaign?
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

The team offers a great option for profit. I hope that the value of the coin will be confirmed by the interest of the users to this network, and the price on the exchange will be high.  Good luck.
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

I hope the community will appreciate your potential. It is difficult for investors to predict completely your success. But I think that such projects can benefit corporate clients, so I will support you.
But I see a good start from the coin developers. They have found optimal possibilities and offer good application in the future. I think the coin will develop. But the timing may not be as fast as we want to see.
Let's see how the new stages of network development will be added. Now everything goes pretty fast, but to get a large number of users, really need time and money.
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

Safe and reliable applications are very relevant for the present time, on this I believe that the team offers a great foundation for their creation. Now you need to finish the implementation, and success will be with you.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

I hope the community will appreciate your potential. It is difficult for investors to predict completely your success. But I think that such projects can benefit corporate clients, so I will support you.
But I see a good start from the coin developers. They have found optimal possibilities and offer good application in the future. I think the coin will develop. But the timing may not be as fast as we want to see.
Let's see how the new stages of network development will be added. Now everything goes pretty fast, but to get a large number of users, really need time and money.
I think that new ICO from the development team will attract the interest of investors. So far I am not fully aware of how large the application network can be, but I will follow the development.
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

Safe and reliable applications are very relevant for the present time, on this I believe that the team offers a great foundation for their creation. Now you need to finish the implementation, and success will be with you.
I hope so. I want to get a profit here. It seems to me that the technologies that the developers will use in their project are going to be popular soon, and the coin will be known.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

Which companies are you interested in at this stage of development as partners? I see that you already have an exchange partner.
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

How will you stimulate investors ' interest in the coin besides the Bounty and airdrop campaign?
Only the productive work of the team can increase interest in the coin. Is it possible that there is an additional marketing strategy? I would also like to know this.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:36:22 PM

Reliability and anonymity thanks to the secure transaction mechanism offered by Asofe developers can definitely be useful for enterprise solutions. But the team is waiting a long way.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

Reliability and anonymity thanks to the secure transaction mechanism offered by Asofe developers can definitely be useful for enterprise solutions. But the team is waiting a long way.
in any case, if the team does what is written in white paper, then such developments will be very much in demand. And I really like it because it will be necessary to buy tokens at the beginning of the path and make money on it.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

5 Miners get this coin now. I think you can earn very well if you join now. The complexity of the network is very low and this means that the reward will be huge.
I heard that in this way many people very quickly returned money for their equipment. Some returned the full amount literally for 1 month. I think this is a really good opportunity.
Is there a limit to the number of participants? I think that the interest in high profits can attract a few more users.
Nthissibar

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

All projects are difficult during the first stages of development. But I am sure that with the active work of the team with partners here will be created a great network with different products.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

All projects are difficult during the first stages of development. But I am sure that with the active work of the team with partners here will be created a great network with different products.
I think this project will be really in demand and for this I would like to receive these tokens for myself in the near future. It will be really beneficial.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

I think this project will be really in demand and for this I would like to receive these tokens for myself in the near future. It will be really beneficial.
Well you can start your participation from different categories of the campaign bounty or airdrop. Now very advantageous conditions for the start.
Ngeustongi

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:21:02 PM

When you come out with a coin to exchange, it is very important to keep the cost. Often bounty hunters destroy good results by trying to get a quick profit. How will the team support their coin?
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

Well you can start your participation from different categories of the campaign bounty or airdrop. Now very advantageous conditions for the start.
Here I agree with you. I think it will be necessary to start with the bounty program. This is a good way to understand the project and get your first coins
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:25:50 PM

You do not plan to hold an additional round of Airdrop for those participants who are willing to keep your coin longer?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: