Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Steemit or Medium  (Read 388 times)
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:43:55 PM

I am looking for news information about crypto information in the seemit and medium, but I use more medium as my information, because I think the medium is better than steemit, in my opinion

Papilio

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

if there is a choice between Steemit or Medium, then there is no big difference, choose one where the number of subscribers is more or better yet, there is a blog on your own domain name.

To have your domain name is good and you can buy it cheaply, you can make a design without much effort, but in order to have good traffic on your resource it will require a lot of effort and time from you
lambe45

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

I need advise on which of the blog sites is better and will give me more exposure for my crypto contents between Steemit or Medium. I understand Medium has a penchant for deactivated users, how true is this please? I need to make a decision as soon as possible.

I suggest you choose the medium, because the medium is the most in use, in addition to easy, medium display is very good

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Sinyocall

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:50:18 PM

both platforms are great for prize projects, but steemit is superior in what projects if your articles follow a lot then you get a gift from steemit
LuvdubNation

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

If you can't use both:

1) Go with medium for possibly more exposure/ larger audience.

2) Go with steemit if you have an established following

LuvdubCoin.com ★ The Next Evolution in Online Dating ★ Join the airdrop before the cap is reached!
1smallreg

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:52:54 PM

As far as I know, cryptocurrency reviews are a taboo topic on Medium's website and are deleted.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:08:28 PM

maybe medium is easier to use than steemit, and medium is more popular, so i suggest you on medium. but it seems the medium is currently a lot of trouble.
Slimztee (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

I've thoroughly read through every single reply to this post and indeed grateful for the educative replies. I guess I'll have to go with Steemit going by the reviews and owing to the fact that there's a clamp down on crypto related posts on medium at the moment. Also, a review of Steemit made me realize I can earn some steem and steem dollar when posts get upvoted. This for me super cool. Thanks again guys

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:12:49 PM

I need advise on which of the blog sites is better and will give me more exposure for my crypto contents between Steemit or Medium. I understand Medium has a penchant for deactivated users, how true is this please? I need to make a decision as soon as possible.

Medium has been one of the most popular and best blog sites. But for sometime now Medium has started suspending accounts. I have been suspended and all my works done was not accessible by bounty campaign managers and I didn't a penny for it. For now I will tell you to choose either Steemit or Newbium.   

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:14:41 PM

Do both

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
setyanis

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:20:09 PM

in my opinion medium has far better quality in articles, medium gives all the possibilities to spread your ideas and to be honest medium is the only one which is used majorly by ICO publishers. medium great distribution, great UX, great discussion generated; no money earned.
Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

I will go for steemit than medium. Steemit is more advanced than medium. The rules on steemit makes it more interesting to use than medium. For steemit, the site interface also makes it more attractive as compared to medium. I wont forget about the ranks in steemit too. The higher and more good content you post, the higher your rank too.
TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

I advise you to use both. Because they both have their own merits and demerits. I prefer Steemit more. It is more convenient to create articles at Medium. In the Steemit, the interface is more understandable. In addition, communication is more open.
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:39:36 PM

Medium blogging is very easy than steemit. Adding media is simple in medium, but steemit can make you earn steemit currency.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

I mostly use Medium, for some projects I've got to check out steemit but I mostly go for Medium. Frankly, most of the projects who don't get in Medium lacks something... It's not easy to put into words but most of you must know what I mean. They lack that "ICO Light"  Grin
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:27:59 AM

Whatever service you choose you will want to build a large following. Medium has terms of service that bans people writing articles as part of a bounty campaign. If you are doing Bounty articles on Medium you could end up getting banned and ruining all your hard work. IMHO Steemit is much more crypto friendly and Medium is for people who think they are talented writers but are not talented enough to get a paid writing gig and are happy getting a few nickles from the paywall.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:49:21 AM

Actually, the medium is far better than steemit. Steemit is trying to make it popular by paying writers but the medium is not, it's already popular and stable. But nowadays medium doesn't allow cryptocurrency posts like bounty or ANN. That's why you need to think about it. If you want to do content bounty by writing on medium then I would advise you don't do it, Use steemit to do so.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Jaytech4soft

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:02:47 AM

i will choose steemit.. but you can likewise post your article on both since theres no effect of any such on that
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:33:41 AM

For now, i prefer to use steemit, since some times ago, many of my article posted in medium get removed and banned, event though my article is original.
Thats making me feel sick of Medium.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

For me i prefer medium. I didnt not yet use steemit but for medium is easy to make a article about what you want or bounty.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: