Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:52:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Terawatt Private Sale, PreICO, ICO Coming Soon  (Read 2073 times)
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

I am sure this project will be high and this is new journey of success for all those people who invested their money to terawatt, this project is full of opportunities of making income with small investment. Now it is good time so new things will come but nothing is worth investing like terawatt according to me.
I see this project in some sites and also in bounty section so to seeing the features of this project really i like it and now i am plaining to start investing in this project in coming month i hope because they will give me  a very good profit in future and i also suggest to all people that investing in Terawatt project will give you a very bright future.
I do not recommend investing your money here. because the team did not pay attention to the campaign participants and only said "yes the bounty is being paused" and it seems they are not cooperating with the WAPINTER bounty manager. very confusing the wapinter suggested I ask the development team while the team only answered like that. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TerawattLED (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:57:32 AM

The bounty was paused primarily because we haven’t reached an agreement with Wapinter. You are stepping out of line by talking trash about our project. We have an amazing project with great partnerships, and are working deligiently to develop our MVP. Please be kind and remove your comment. Thanks!
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

This is nice project everyone should invest in to it because soon it will be on demand and rise higher than any other project, I am sure it will rise high because it will get strong support of investors and those who are buying tokens to get profit.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

This is nice project everyone should invest in to it because soon it will be on demand and rise higher than any other project, I am sure it will rise high because it will get strong support of investors and those who are buying tokens to get profit.
How can a prophet be in demand? Apparently, you need to know the real prospects of the project and the relevance of the idea in society, before taking any steps to support or invest in this project. To date, the market makes very tough conditions for development.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:54:40 AM

This has entered the next month and the project is still pause, what will the development do to make this project run again? when is the exact date the bounty is running again?

XLG918

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:22:10 AM

this project does not stand still, it is actively developing, nicely to watch the work of these professionals, I appreciate this work.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:31:12 AM

This has entered the next month and the project is still pause, what will the development do to make this project run again? when is the exact date the bounty is running again?
I am not sure but it seems this project experiencing problems or a lot the prize hunters coming out of this bounty and the development team are worried that the target they want to achieve is not can collected. but let's see further information from this project whether it will continue or not.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:53:15 PM

I am not sure but it seems this project experiencing problems or a lot the prize hunters coming out of this bounty and the development team are worried that the target they want to achieve is not can collected. but let's see further information from this project whether it will continue or not.

Things that cannot be explained but things should be done to join their telegram group to find out more about the issues that arise in this project.

Cameo

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

This is nice project till now I have never seen any good project as terawatt is, we are now in good hands as an investors because we are investing and getting good output of our hard work,. We all should focus on our goal of making this project famous because we have investment here and our entire future is based on it, so good project
Onyx0

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

This is really a unique project which is working well, it has a lot of feature which we can use for our income and to get better future earning, all job done by project organizers and runners are working hard and I am sure result will be good same as the project is.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

Nice coin! A good and promising project, it has prospects, and a great future! A strong team! Think that in a couple of months (by the end of 2018), the coins of this project will be expensive.
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

Hey. Bounty hunters left because the program was paused. And as practice shows, it will not be removed from the pause. Like the project itself, I doubt that it will continue its development.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:33:56 AM

Electricity is now part of the life of the world community ... hope this Terawatt project can solve the electricity energy crisis experienced by developing countries,we are waiting for the implementation ... good luck
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

Hey. Bounty hunters left because the program was paused. And as practice shows, it will not be removed from the pause. Like the project itself, I doubt that it will continue its development.

Looks like this is resolved and the second bounty campaign started on the 2-nd of November. So project is not dead and nobody plans to leave it.
Many project now can`t collect the softcap due to the low activity of the market, but it is not the reason to close all the work that was done previously.
And if the platform is really good and demandable it will survive. Crypto jungle rules are leading the industry for now. 

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:58:09 PM

I believe in your project and even invested about $ 1000. I am very pleased that your project is collecting well. Just a little bit left to collect hardcaps! The topic of energy saving is increasingly gaining relevance in Europe!

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:45:56 AM

Are you still listed in kickico? Why did i get this message when i opened your kickico link ?  "Something wrong. The error with a code 404 has occured."
And also what is your contract address sir?
TetianaTan

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:36:02 PM

I am also interested in what is happening with the project, there is not a single news about the project progress and the work of the development team. There are only greetings on social networks. Please comment the situation.
jitkabitka54

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

Interesting idea,

You guys should collaborate with Crowdholding, they are a cryptocurrency co-creation platform. They have over 30k signups and 80 projects on their platform. It's a great little tool for crypto startups as well as users tog et hold of some free crypto.

https://www.crowdholding.com
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

I have read the WP of this project and it seems to all intents and purposes a serious and interesting project.

I'm just surprised that they have invested a so small amount in the graphics of the thread: seeing this way could give the impression of being a scam, when it should not be.

Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:54:23 AM

I just read about your project, according to my assessment your project is quite interesting and has a lot of support from several partners that you have, Besides that your funding is approaching hardcap, but I don't know when your ICO ends, please let me know when Terawatt ICO ends?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: