Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit?  (Read 6485 times)
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:57:35 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
Banks will always criticize the crypto currency, because it is their direct competitor and because of the emergence of crypto currency, bankers began to lose part of their profits. Crypto currency is a moderately risky action like any other kind of business. Also, any business requires certain knowledge and skills. Therefore, the crypto currency must be studied before investing in it. Then the risk will be minimal.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

That is true that investing in cryptos are more risky ,because of its digital transactions , but even if this investments are risky ,it could really be manage to a successful crypto investments which in turn could be a better benefits in the future to come.
simplelove

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

Most governments says that cryptocurrencies are volatile and adapting it as a currency will have a negative impact on the economy and beside this there are more and more scam ICO sprouting nowadays victimizing unweary investors. So there are really more risks in cryptocurrencies.
I would put it this way: they are more risky so far, in the long run there will be fewer risks as the crypto industry stabilizes. And then it depends on the economy: stronger economies wont' be affected by volatility - they will assimilate it and adopt it.
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

Most governments says that cryptocurrencies are volatile and adapting it as a currency will have a negative impact on the economy and beside this there are more and more scam ICO sprouting nowadays victimizing unweary investors. So there are really more risks in cryptocurrencies.
I would put it this way: they are more risky so far, in the long run there will be fewer risks as the crypto industry stabilizes. And then it depends on the economy: stronger economies wont' be affected by volatility - they will assimilate it and adopt it.
Crypto ia really risky,  but you can earn huge profit from it the sad thing is having profit is not yet easy. You need to know how to analyst to avoid losing money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

risk and profit stand side by side, if you want to get higher profit you must prepare for higher risk too.but if you are wise enough you can still avoid the risk and still get the profit.

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Bambam28

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:06:40 PM

Crypto currency is really a very risky asset. We must be very careful at the time when we invest in the crypto currency. But for me it is a very lucrative asset.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
nameforcoin

Activity: 126

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

Where big money, there and big risks. So always was and will always be. If you do not want to risk, then it is better for you not to poke into cryptocurrency.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

There is always risk in every investments that is why we need to do an extra mile to learn more about this business in order not to lose. Patience is also part of the equation so that we can decide what is the best thing to do. If you have this you will find crypto as benefits rather than risk.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

Not everyone can successfully invest in the crypto currency. This is due to the fact that such people have no experience or knowledge. I think that crypto currency is a justified risk.
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

Banks will always criticize the crypto currency, because it is their direct competitor and because of the emergence of crypto currency, bankers began to lose part of their profits. Crypto currency is a moderately risky action like any other kind of business. Also, any business requires certain knowledge and skills. Therefore, the crypto currency must be studied before investing in it. Then the risk will be minimal.
I agree with you. Any business requires knowledge and skills, so the crypto currency must be studied before investing in it. Then it will become less of a competitor and more of an added value.
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

I think it really depends our capability of investing crypto currency. If we have enough knowledge and confident of doing crypto investment it is more secured to really get the good benefits and the risk behind it will be less. But we must be prepared what will be the other circumtances beyond our capacity that may occured along the way of investment made.
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:24:25 PM

I totally agree with you. In cryptocurrency people are losing huge money basically because of lack of knowledge about crypto market and trading. Any business or investment reqiers knowledge first of all.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

Every time, of course, you feel the difference between your questions. because the benefits obtained for people are also different. Once the risk is clear, crypto is an investment asset that is very risky. that makes many countries give statements regarding the ban on crypto. but for the benefits that can be obtained I think also great, depending on how we respond to the risks that exist. with crypto we can all be facilitated in terms of transactions and transparency. even all the data that is on our blockchain can find out the existing transactions.
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

Absolutely not! Cryptocurrency is risky but the higher the risk, the higher the benefits and I believe in it .Even investment in certain banks could be risky as well, so i think perhaps a long time ago digital money will have a certain place in the financial investment channels.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1233

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

Well, every investment always have some risk, if you make your own business you have some chance your business will fail. but we as a human can make some strategy to minimize the risk.
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

All new investors have a reason to buy crypto: for the time being, all the signals that we see are a move upward, even after the fall
bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:37:56 PM

So far its a combination of both, but I'd rather say in my point of view its more on benefit than risk. Although its also very clear that crypto is a risky investment but if you just have enough knowledge and good strategy you have a big chance to earn big. That's normal for central bank to make negative comment because crypto is now threatening the way money transfer  transaction.Crypto can transfer big amount of money faster but low charging in transaction pay compare to the banking network.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

For all those experienced investors here in crypto, they can say that it imposes more risks than benefits indeed but that should not stop you from investing. You need to work harder so that you can surpass all those risks and get the reward you are aiming for. I think its all part of crypto, the risks, and we should live with it but we can study it to avoid or reduce the damage it may inflict to our investments.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Kovaleff

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

Undoubtedly, cryptocurrencies carry a lot of risks.  But I do not think so serious risks.  After a while, I'm sure that they will find control and then everyone will use the cryptocurrency in full.
Topmenx7x

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:43:48 PM

For many investors who have their own money (not loaned) investments in crypto more like game. But of course we all wish to get rich with it
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: