Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit?  (Read 6485 times)
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

I think cryptowill bring more benifit ,,, cause every one have join in crypto world they change there future,, i think this crypto will help you in the future and it cjange ou future to that they give big benefit to us!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Psynthax

Activity: 2282
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:54:46 AM

I think cryptowill bring more benifit ,,, cause every one have join in crypto world they change there future,, i think this crypto will help you in the future and it cjange ou future to that they give big benefit to us!!
Which future? crypto if being used as a speculation tool widely will only bring disaster, a little amount of people won the pump and dump game and the rest is losing money, if you talks about the blockchain system that benefits so many people right, maybe it's true.
but as a means of earning money, nah that's not right, just see how much people goes broke after the latest bitcoin ATH, that itself explains a lot
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

To me its more benefit, risks? I met with risks but nothing different from the real life! Bottom line can be its different for each of us, some are good in everything, others don`t have luck, in everything there are people who couldn`t handle the pressure.
Find your own path, or make one, don`t trust others, try everything. What kind of risks we had when most of the time we waited price to rise and it did, now we wait again, find something for fun until price rise, is that risk?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sikami

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

It will be beneficial if you learn this thoroughly,
And the risk will be there if you do not understand what every blind investment
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:04:29 AM

I also think the current encrypted money market is more of a risk than a benefit.
Because all the people who enter the crypto-money market just want to make money or get rich through the market.

PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

Hi, yes crypto is risky, but where there is risk there is better benefits, also where there is risk you can loose more Smiley
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

I also think the current encrypted money market is more of a risk than a benefit.
Because all the people who enter the crypto-money market just want to make money or get rich through the market.
Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? I think those banks are afraid on what crypto brings. They are not aware that every business have their own risks. Because if you don't trust, then how will you know it's value? Crypto is such a helpful for us to earn money and to reach our goals in life. You must trust and take a risk.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

For the moment the risk are bigger than the benefit for a crypto investor/trader. You can earn a little, but it is very risky.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:33:11 AM

I believe when you want more profit its also accompanied with risks. Basically, the two are directly proportional. When you want more profit or benefit you need to risk more also. Its either in money, time and energy. Most likely you need time and money to increase the benefit that you are hoping for.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

I believe when you want more profit its also accompanied with risks. Basically, the two are directly proportional. When you want more profit or benefit you need to risk more also. Its either in money, time and energy. Most likely you need time and money to increase the benefit that you are hoping for.

I agree so if we want to take a profit, we need to know that the risk is there and we can be careful to do something and we need to avoid the mistake. the benefits and the risks will always there and we cannot deny especially if we are new in one business so we don't have to be sad if somehow, we cannot make any profit and only lose. and don't be afraid of risk because if we can analyze or we can make a good decision, we can prevent to get a big risk and we can make a profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:28:55 PM
Merited by MrCrank (2)

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
There is absolutely no risk in cryptocurrency. All the variables are known there. It's just that most people don't want to count. For example. We know everything about the company, what it is going to do, how it is going, how much time it needs. Not really something based on this information it is impossible to predict the course? Here we Finance ideas and give them the opportunity not to think about money, in response they thank us with money.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:39:23 AM

Risk are already in every business and investment. it is only up to how to handle the risk. Crypto are risky, yes it is right but it is more benefit in crypto than risk if you have enough knowledge about crypto, about investing,about trading and doing any business inside crypto world. Risks and benefits is always in your hands.
ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

I don't feel the same. Personally, I think that crypto brings me many benefits. It tends to be a great investment system that allows me to invest in a certain amount easily. Additionally, crypto also teaches me how to become a good trader. And still, many other benefits to get from crypto.
rysheeer

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:53:01 AM

It would be risky of course if you're not careful enough to handle your funds, there are a lot of ways to minimize the level of risk as well. Crypto has a lot of benefits than risks it makes everything simpler and easy to understand.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

In some aspect there are risk. Even people around us is at risk so if you talking about crypto and other investment yes it's a risky investment you don't know when will end but if you're an optimistic guy then you can benefit from it not by just earning crypto/bitcoin.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

For the moment the risk are bigger than the benefit for a crypto investor/trader. You can earn a little, but it is very risky.
Crypto investment is risky but now it's a good time to invest if you don't have more knowledge invest in BTC or ETH these two coins are promising coins you can 100% make a profit if you wait until this year end.

I believe when you want more profit its also accompanied with risks. Basically, the two are directly proportional. When you want more profit or benefit you need to risk more also. Its either in money, time and energy. Most likely you need time and money to increase the benefit that you are hoping for.
Actually we will get an opportunity to make a big profit in crypto investment but most of the traders/investors will miss that opportunity because of greediness. yes we will not satisfy for a decent profit, if you satisfy for decent profit then crypto investment will bring you benefit.
bienvang192

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:37:52 AM

This is open to discussion and some people can agree while others don't. Benefit is huge, but risk is huge together. This is making the balance in the market in between these two things.
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

In order gain something you will have to encounter some risk. This is true for all sort of business. We will have to bear the risk. Being honest in this market the risk is a bit high but the profit you are getting is also high. So it is alright proportionately.
Username741

Activity: 55
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

You phrase that really weird. Well, at some point of view you right, but there will be no benefits without any risk in crypto market

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
leialdover

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:58:31 PM

Every thing that is new have risk on it. Crypto is surely have a lot of risk. If you dont take risks you will not gain or benefit from it. In this business the higher the risks, the higher the return. But always remember the rule on crypto, " invests only what you can afford to lose".

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: