Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on in the market?  (Read 16278 times)
npfyieke

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

In recent days, the market will continue to fall. I think the best way to do that is to wait. Don't sell your bitcoin at random, selling in a sharp fall is very wrong.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

In recent days, the market will continue to fall. I think the best way to do that is to wait. Don't sell your bitcoin at random, selling in a sharp fall is very wrong.
Many of us who currently asked what happen about the market. All coins has dropping down and most advise not to panic so these time patient must win. Yes wait again until rise will come in the market so holding is my option these days.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:07:38 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 04:21:09 AM by keycellko

Crypto currency market is volatile. No one can predict when will the price gonna rise or fall down. The best thing to do is to wait when your coins will rise. Just keep calm and wait. If ypu sell now when you're losing then you might regret because most of the time the market will recover. It may take a long time for it to recover but it will. Just be patient and hodl.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:23:24 PM

The price of the whole market fell sharply yesterday, which is very unusual since there is no adverse information about cryptocurrencies. In this situation, you should stay to wait until the market rebounds on the exchange rate or can exchange USDT to preserve the money invested and wait until the market rebound continues to invest.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

I really can not understand the situatin going in the market. Prices are running here and there. Is it a normal or abnormal movement. What should I do in the current situation?
Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.
I may think that you are just new in crypto as seeing your rank and there are a lot of things to learn about crypto. All the ups and downs happening in the market today are just normal. At this time, surely investors are taking advantage to buy some coins while the others are just holding their coins.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

Investors have predicted at the previous time that there will be a time when BTC will return to the support area of $ 6000 after rising to over $ 8000. At the moment, the BTC is on a downward trend towards the support range of $ 6000. You need to be calm because if that is the case, then the exchange rate will only decrease in a short time and then will rapidly increase to $ 12000 in Q3 2018.
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:51:12 PM

I am not sure that the market price will be normal again in the near future. we know that the market price of crypto was down. and the people still hold their coins. it's not good time to sell your coins, because the price will be low, so it would be better if you hold it first.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:54:27 PM

I really can not understand the situatin going in the market.
This isn't the bitcoin market. I have friend just told me that stock market and forex are also down.
Is it a normal or abnormal movement.
I'm used to this type of shake so I can say that this is still a normal thing. When bitcoin went up to $20,000 and it goes down to the pit ($6,000) I still consider it as a normal correction yet big correction.
What should I do in the current situation?
Don't panic and HODL.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:55:36 PM

It is normal? if you have invested then i guess you will going to worry if you are a beginner but for those who are here in the forum since cryptocurrency is being introduced i think this is normal for them. This is why you should consider its volatility and take iit as an advantage and if you do then for sure earning is always in your hands decision.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2195

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:56:51 PM

I really can not understand the situatin going in the market. Prices are running here and there. Is it a normal or abnormal movement. What should I do in the current situation?
I may think that you are just new in crypto as seeing your rank and there are a lot of things to learn about crypto. All the ups and downs happening in the market today are just normal. At this time, surely investors are taking advantage to buy some coins while the others are just holding their coins.
Whenever the market turns red and btc falls, many really got panicked, everything is out of cur control but we have right to think of ways where we can still benefit or have ways to lose chances of losing.  Buy some coins when red or hold till we earn.
I guess that the nearest support level of Bitcoin is $7000, therefore you can start to re-buy some amount of BTC at this range. Obviously, the dumping caused a chain reaction, and some people are panic selling. It seems that the large investors flee from the crypto exchange markets. Maybe the reason of the current global falling is connected to the world geopolitics. Now BTC is ~$7500 (-6%), ETH is ~$580 (-10%).
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:58:28 PM

get ready to rise sharply
market is always unstable, because the influence of news circulating and successfully make the crypto community panic
but we do not have to panic, because the price will definitely recover

edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:58:38 PM

Just think of this as an opportunity to buy some coins.Invest in some good alts, which are down with the trend.

Look into IOST too.It's down to 100 sat, a good opportunity to buy a  bag, I say.Crash happens, but this looks like a manipulation to me.The trade volume is down to 1/4th of what it was in December.So big whales might be pulling juggling with the market.Might be.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

It's really normal across many years that Bitcoin and the market in general is in a lull during the first half of the year. Even up to the end of quarter 3, it has been common to go negative or even be at a low for many months of a new year. Sometimes it rallies in the later months, but I think this year is different. We have corrected a little bit, but are bouncing back from a higher support than we were last month at 6k etc.
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:42:13 AM

I see from yesterday the market is flushed and if so can we sell the altcoin we hold now and whereas the altcoin price in the recovery period then from that I am confused with the current market and altcoin prices ,,, and with that I expect the market will recover soon
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:46:16 AM

that's the risk in the market. fluctuations that can never be known to the direction of the course. the safe step could probably try just waiting for any news or information. Don't rush either buying or selling because this kind of thing is very confusing for a decision.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:47:12 AM

I see from yesterday the market is flushed and if so can we sell the altcoin we hold now and whereas the altcoin price in the recovery period then from that I am confused with the current market and altcoin prices ,,, and with that I expect the market will recover soon
the market is not good now, but it is a good time to hold or make invest because the price are low. you have a chance to earn big if in this next week the market are rising up again. it is only a normal that it will dropping down but only in the month of january until may and if the market are not good till june. maybe I start to not buying coins
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:54:01 AM

I have observed that the market is always depending on Bitcoin performance in which when ever Bitcoin is in dip, it will create an domino epic on most of the altcoins in which their price will become in difficult too. I just hope that someday that  Altcoins will not depend on Bitcoin performance so that someday some of these Altcoin can supersede Bitcoin.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:01:07 AM

I think it is really normal to have ups and downs. This is crypto, it is normal to have fluctuations in the market.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:02:24 AM

I think that situation is normal, the crypto condition is changing ... if you go down you can buy coin with low price and can sell it back when up, all you have to do now is as much as possible to update cryptocurrency as often as possible let me know its development
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:05:39 AM

You better calm down and keep doing the observations and do not forget to buy some coins if market conditions like this because in crypto this is not very plausible and we do not experience things like that only once but already several times the only example when the market is very bad in febuary month and march yesterday if we just silence and panic then we will not benefit from this moment market.

What is going on in the market? it, seems your not quite familiar with the the movement on the market treed. we can see market treed movement any time during the trading market, the price value of crypto currency coins may goes up and may goes down depending on the volume of transaction in market trading. Yes, its also called "VOLATILE", the market is unpredictable, any volume of investment to one specific coin project, market reaction is visible, it may influence some prospected investors to follow thru if they see that market reflect some movement with possible gain for short term investment or even with long term project investment. relax and monitor the movement, there is a lot to learn.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: