Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on in the market?  (Read 16278 times)
fiubit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

Current development has been started and if you want to invest so do it now as soon as you could do. Prices will rise too fast in the nearest time.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

I really can not understand the situatin going in the market. Prices are running here and there. Is it a normal or abnormal movement. What should I do in the current situation?
Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.
This is what crypto market is since it is worlwide and there are lot of big capitalist some can manipulate crypto coins specially those coins with smaller market cap the risk here is very high  and also very volatile compared to stock trading.  That is why you need to be cautious and make some research to where you invest in crypto coins.
joanamaybe

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:42:59 AM

The situation in the market is connected with investor sentiment. And large investors expect positive signals from regulators. Most likely, we will not see significant upward movements on the market until July, when significant measures are expected to regulate crypto-currency
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

Currently crypto market is going up again and if you had invested during the dip period, you would have made some gain by now, but the market is still showing some sign of more growth, so it is a good time to invest

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

I see this as a normal movement. Indeed every minute the price of trade changes, the price of each coin of crypto currency change change, and we are required to be smart to see the conditions. because no one can predict exactly what will happen next, but as long as the crypto currency coin project is stable, with good fundamentals, I see no reason for you to be an alarm.
Tomahawk One Two

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:41:32 PM

Currently crypto market is going up again and if you had invested during the dip period, you would have made some gain by now, but the market is still showing some sign of more growth, so it is a good time to invest
Now you can invest in bitcoin without any fear. I am sure that many experts of the cryptocurrency market will agree with me. I expect that in three months bitcoin will again repeat the level of 14-16 thousand. Altcoins at the moment also seem to me very attractive in terms of investment.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

What you can do depend on the position you are in the market. Are already in profit? If you selloff of now will you be on loss or on profit? If your position is bad then hold and wait for the price to reverse. The market is just behaving normal.
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:15:21 PM

in the market is happening teransaksi between traders and buyers who need each other

do not lose sight of the technical factors. Now the BTC / USD quotation is at the level of 7,300, on the way the important level is 7,700, at the penetration of which the price can grow up to $ 8,500, if the resistance level is not passed then the price will return to around $ 6,800.
HappyVeider

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:23:49 PM

firstly, just calm down, bro, everything is going to be alright, secondly that is normal movements for them, thirdly you should to trade in such a moments, so good luck!)
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

DO NOT BELIEVE PEOPLE HERE. They are just trying to save as much money for value of the coins as possible. If they have to lie to you, they´ll do it.

THE MARKET IS DYING AT HIGH SPEED. leave, and do it now.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

DO NOT BELIEVE PEOPLE HERE. They are just trying to save as much money for value of the coins as possible. If they have to lie to you, they´ll do it.

THE MARKET IS DYING AT HIGH SPEED. leave, and do it now.
As you look in market every coin encountered hype in where it is difficult to earn good profits because the situation is too risky ,I'm just hoping for the next month there will be something great to happen to quickly growth our money.

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:37:32 PM

The high volatility in crypto can really drive one crazy, sometimes you will think you are in profit and with all whole excitement the next moment the market is in red. I think the excitement of last year that attracted a lot of investors actually waned so much this year. We may not know if there could be another and when it will occur but some expert advise is for one to have some amount of coin on long to medium term investment

Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:53:30 PM

Current situation is that crpytocurrency is still losing blood and will for now. This market is still in bear season. Whales are earning a lot of money according to in bull season. We should stay more for earning a lot of money. We should wait for big rising or bull season. in 2-3 month, We will see the good days for cryptocurrency.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

Don't really know what happened today but to be honest, I don't really care anymore. It has always gone like this:

Mass sell-off and the market turns to red -> People panic selling -> Prices drop even lower -> People start to calm down -> The buying wave starts again -> Prices stabilize again

What is different, is the stabilization area. Will the prices climb higher or stay lower?

ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

We are currently in the bear cycle which I think is a totally normal market cycle

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

I really can not understand the situatin going in the market. Prices are running here and there. Is it a normal or abnormal movement. What should I do in the current situation?

yeah. i also can not understand what is going on. there are so many manipulatons and so many fuds. so it is really impossible to predict what is going to happen in short term. but it will recover sooner or later.

turn the page
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

Well for me we need to understand that the condition of the market is not always green . There are times that we can see a bloodbath just like what happening in the market now.
We need to keep calm and dont panic . Try to understand that the ups and down of value is normal to unstable market.

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

i don't know exactly but i think that nothing strange in this movement, we are in range now which somebody calls like accumulation zone and they there is a possibility that we will start moving to the moon very soon.
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

tjere are a l9t of differnt things that are happening right now and in my opinion sometimes it looks liks so ething carzy and messy

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

As of the moment (5/24/2018) the market is falling down which is a good opportunity for every investor to buy coins at very low price. If you are holding coins right now you must hold it or else you will lose the value that you're holding. Do not panic sell your coin just other people did to avoid regret in the future when the market rises again.
tje market has always been carzy and a mad place for peopel to see and to unferstand how it is wprdking is really hard

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: