Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:58:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on in the market?  (Read 16278 times)
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:27:54 AM

I really can not understand the situatin going in the market. Prices are running here and there. Is it a normal or abnormal movement. What should I do in the current situation?
Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.
Dont panic market really tends yo move out of youre expectation but if youre a trader you shouldnt worry much cause you will see the directions of the coins based on market analysis. Usually they have a pattern based on historical graphs and charts, but its not always the case. Some event that there will be an unexpected market crush or sudden pump on the market. These inflicted due to some major news, so i believe social media is really a big factor on its movement. Big news can affect its price suddenly.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:50:34 AM

Globally, the market is positive, locally negative, but I don’t think it will last long.Strongly buying these levels.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

I really can not understand the situatin going in the market. Prices are running here and there. Is it a normal or abnormal movement. What should I do in the current situation?
Crypto market is too volatile as the prices can swing up and down. If your not sure on what your doing then you should invest first to learn in this technology and soon you will understand how to deal with this volatility. Just keep learning by reading some useful thread in this forum.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:08:30 AM

I think that now the market is waiting for growth, the correction was delayed but may still last a little. But all indicators in the market indicate growth. I think the best option would be to buy parts of bitcoin and a number of other coins.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
chidi6957

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:44:21 AM

To me I believe There are ups and downs in the market and this is how we live it that way. Since both of us are new to the market of cryptocurrency, we need to focus and study the market trend then payback would be a rewarding one once you had enough knowledge how to handle such a condition like this.
Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

The fact is cryptocurrency are not independent. Whales can dominate and manipulate the crypto markets with their traditional resources. We can see it every day.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

The fact is cryptocurrency are not independent. Whales can dominate and manipulate the crypto markets with their traditional resources. We can see it every day.

Those who have money can indeed have an impact on the current market situation. and this is indeed a natural thing. and we really have to understand that
Tobikov

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:54:22 PM

Those who have money can indeed have an impact on the current market situation. and this is indeed a natural thing. and we really have to understand that
I think you need to consider the whales - not as people with a huge amount of money, but people who have a huge influence on the media. You do not need to have a billion dollars to manipulate the market, it’s enough to let a couple of good or bad news, well, and fix the result of a small amount of money, so that the crowd would follow.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

It's a normal thing, you have to understand that because we dealing with crypto assets. It's character is not the same as the stock market which it has a big difference. Better to get more time to read and understand about cryptocurrencies for you to not be wondering about it.
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:23:53 PM

In my opinion, you should to make the constant flow of coins with your wallet in exchanges, and other members should to do the same. After that, the market would has better prices.

bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:44:03 AM

In my opinion, you should to make the constant flow of coins with your wallet in exchanges, and other members should to do the same. After that, the market would has better prices.
It is not certain that the market will have a better price in the future, a hunch that shows that electronic money is falling. And we should consider and sell the coin at the possible price, do not wait too long and expect the market any more.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

market turmoil is very difficult to guess, but you can take part in daily trading if you have knowledge about it. I think almost every month the market pattern has similarities and does not experience a high increase and a serious decline. try to observe
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

1 word to sum up what you mean. Volatility.

stas.dron

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

I see some changes in a good way. I mean coins not show extreme raise but they are more stable for now and new year will bring new money to crypto
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:24:14 PM

I see some changes in a good way. I mean coins not show extreme raise but they are more stable for now and new year will bring new money to crypto
Many analysts in the cryptocurrency business make predictions about 2019, with certain conditions, which consist only of the possibility of large investments in the cryptocurrency market. Based on this, it is possible to draw conclusions, it is necessary to kindle people's interest in cryptocurrency in order to raise investment in the cryptocurrency market and thus save the situation.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:27:54 PM

A quite normal market with elevated volatility. But such market allows to trade and get profit. It's an essence of market life. Constant growth kills the market. And it's impossible. Always exists waves on the development: growth - rest, growth - correction. And if BTC dumped then it means somebody have enough resource for such
akterjuli
Copper Member

Activity: 749
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

In this year crypto is struggling badly this is unexpected too. Everyone was frustrated for this bad condition but most of the crypto lovers are positive now. They are waiting for a good move. They start believing in 2019 crypto will recover.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

Simply to answers if you didn't understand what happens to cryptocurrency market ( volatility fluctuations)
Fake nenws bad news whale manipulation and many more
For me thai year is bitcoin correction hard to say something when the price of bitcoin rebong again maybe end of this or next year so on, that's is normal for bitcoin

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:35:21 AM

actually the market does not happen anything just movement and it has become a risk in investment with crypto currencies the market will experience changes because investors themselves will affect the market
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:47:26 AM

The market has changed the way it works and the value of the altcoins are stable. This has never happened. So we need more time to observe and find the best way to make money in the altcoins. I think now investing in ICO projects would be a good decision. WPP will be the first choice for you as we are gradually reaching the hardcap. We are currently open for sale with 70% bonus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: