Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:16:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on in the market?  (Read 16278 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

It's up to you to decide what to do. If the loss is too much, you should be patient, but if you have not lost a lot, you can invest in other coins. Now there is a opportunity to buy more.
Not everyone is going to be capable of following that advice and that is because they never had any intention to hold their bitcoins for the long term and this means they are completely desperate about what it is happening in the market and it is difficult to not feel sad for them because it is likely they are losing their savings with the current crash.
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

I really can not understand the situatin going in the market. Prices are running here and there. Is it a normal or abnormal movement. What should I do in the current situation?
Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.
Generally we don't understand what's going on at the market dont worry about this you are not alone, but I guess I'm used to these things, big manipulations are happening everytime etc. so unfortunately this crypto market always like this.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:17:11 PM

There is no price for experience, when someone said the price of BTC is going to $3k, I didn't believe but today it is a reality, what most people new to the space failed to realised or do is to protect themselves for the winter period like this. This has happended and what is next to do is to prepare for the next bull run and not to make this same mistake because the bull better days are ahead
cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

The market have been bear for a long period of time prices of altcoins have been going down and the market is not showing any signs of recovery maybe next year will be a lucky one for cryptocurrency and maybe we will see another bull run.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:33:08 PM

What is going on in the market is quite different from boom and burst we are used to,  the cryptocurrency market has been correcting since the beginning of the year.  Now. I think we are in best market as there is no logic to huge dump we are seeing!

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:33:53 PM

Huge deep, I just hope we can recover from this huge loss, not to mention the bounty campaigns are getting worse by the day. Some says that patience is the key here, but I really don't know how long I will last with how the market performs nowadays. I just hope that things will get better this last month of the year.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:50:39 PM

It is impossible to know for sure what it is happening in the market, but since you cannot get access to that information you need to take decisions based on what you know, I know that bitcoin is going to change the way we do transactions all over the world and it is going to change the way people feel about their money so when I consider that I have no doubts that the best thing I can do is to keep my bitcoin even if the price is crashing.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

It is impossible to know for sure what it is happening in the market, but since you cannot get access to that information you need to take decisions based on what you know, I know that bitcoin is going to change the way we do transactions all over the world and it is going to change the way people feel about their money so when I consider that I have no doubts that the best thing I can do is to keep my bitcoin even if the price is crashing.
We have a bear market now, all crypto coins have no escape so they are totally crashing too I don't really have an idea for the real reason behind but one thing i'm sure that because of dumping the supply is too much high than the demand.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:08:04 AM

We have a bear market now, all crypto coins have no escape so they are totally crashing too I don't really have an idea for the real reason behind but one thing i'm sure that because of dumping the supply is too much high than the demand.

This is one of the case where we have to consider and another reason now the market is in huge correction because last year the price of bitcoin went very high in the market. There are one more reason due to BCH fork many miners shifted to BCH mining.
rizkyx56

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:51:12 AM

Big correction happens in this year. it's normal bro, market doesnt always grow as we want
just be smart, dont invest in long term to avoid big lose

icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:47:22 AM

This is a normal process, we lived big bull season and prices were like a balloon so I agree with other friends and this is just correction for market. And this is opportunity for prepare to next bull market, fill your portfolio with cheap and good projects.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:29:21 AM

After decline of the Bitcoin price from the support level of $5000 the whole market gone volatile once again from a stable form. So, now the time is waiting for the stable and watching of the price movement that in which direction it will break the level.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

The market is currently experiencing a downfall do not panic, instead use this opportunity to buy or buy back some more coins with great potentials like chainlink, XLM, ADA, ETH while their prices are still cheap. Hold and wait till bull run before selling.

Although I dislike everything that is going on the market, I understand that we can live with it and cope with the situation. It is evident that the bulls will come to us finally - just wait for them.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

No one can guess what is going on with this market, once someone guesses it is really good and good, I believe the market will soon recover and I expect ETH will reach $ 700. .

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

There is a deep correction on the market. This time should be used in order to purchase at low prices. What is called capitulation is happening now. Institutionals are purchase at this stage. After this stage, the price increase will begin.
Here is one of the assumptions of the bitcoin price variation.

Source: http://bitstat.top/blog.php?id_n=5080

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

Generally people says that this is just correction still but I dont understand if this is correction, when it will end and we will see new bull season nobody knows the answer so I think we should follow the market closely and must be careful for new dumps.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:02:39 PM

I really can not understand the situatin going in the market. Prices are running here and there. Is it a normal or abnormal movement. What should I do in the current situation?

Firstly, you should be very careful before of a selling or a buying decision. According to me, following the prices day by day and making small buying can be good ways to make some profits. And also, you should realize that, we are still in the bear period.

VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:17:54 PM

It's up to you to decide what to do. If the loss is too much, you should be patient, but if you have not lost a lot, you can invest in other coins. Now there is a opportunity to buy more.

The best opportunity to buy more when the market is dropped at the exchange rate. Now the price is rising, and I think the market will recover at the end of this year. The decision is up to you and I think you should hold and buy more.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:36:14 AM

There is a deep correction on the market. This time should be used in order to purchase at low prices. What is called capitulation is happening now. Institutionals are purchase at this stage. After this stage, the price increase will begin.
Here is one of the assumptions of the bitcoin price variation.

Source: http://bitstat.top/blog.php?id_n=5080

That image is able to convey something that I have been trying to say for some time, it is true that we are in a bear market, but a bear market appearing doesn't mean that the market is over, soon enough we are going to enter a phase in which the price is going to be more stable and many people will accumulate coins at that point and once those people are ready they will let the price of bitcoin to go up once again.
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:43:43 AM

Nobody understood what is happening in the market, in my opinion big whales want to drop price and we drop, when they want to increase prices then we will increase so there is no reason for me except this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: