Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on in the market?  (Read 16278 times)
Caesar_btc

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

The cryptocurrency market is experiencing a strong decline. I think this is a normal pattern because growth could not continue all the time.

zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

This is very similar to the computer. This is a reboot. This time it restarts to clean up a lot of garbage and cache, so bitcoin will continue to rise wildly when it rises. This is the law of the cryptocurrency market.

luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

Well, there is changing situation on the market. You know, it is falling and at the same time there are small rebounces, so I think situation is typical.
I am joining bulls
zeze2100

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

As of December, there are developments in the market and I think these developments are normal.In the past, the situation in the market in the past is quite understandable history can look at the past.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

that's a natural thing, the crypto market is very volatile so I think if there is big news the market will be as excited as it is if the bad news of the market will continue to fall

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

Now the market increasing again and it is good start for the market. Last few months ago or this year 2018 it will decrease more the price and last few days finally we experienced again pumping price of the bitcoin it is good for 2019.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

I really can not understand the situatin going in the market. Prices are running here and there. Is it a normal or abnormal movement. What should I do in the current situation?
Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.
We can see a little green candle for this week and hopes that this is what we are waiting...the start of a prosperous New year. I'm optimistic that next year will be bolder for crypto.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

I really can not understand the situatin going in the market. Prices are running here and there. Is it a normal or abnormal movement. What should I do in the current situation?

It is just a normal movement. Cryptocurrencies tend to fluctuate really fast especially Bitcoin. We don't have to panic sell. We only have to buy at low and sell at high price. It is the best move when it comes to earning profit here.

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

It is just a normal movement. Cryptocurrencies tend to fluctuate really fast especially Bitcoin. We don't have to panic sell. We only have to buy at low and sell at high price. It is the best move when it comes to earning profit here.
The thing that is dangerous is most of people usually don't know the reason behind these recent pumps and dumps. Its just my assumption but I think the crypto market is still be able to be manipulated.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

You didn’t clarify what you mean by What You Should Do in this current situation,

But i assume that you are an investors whos holding coins in this dipping market,and for me to answer is same as what many told you,that this is a normal situation of this volatile market and expecting big growth is impossible to happen

AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

The thing that is dangerous is most of people usually don't know the reason behind these recent pumps and dumps. Its just my assumption but I think the crypto market is still be able to be manipulated.
who could manipulate the market now? to see the market being good will definitely require a very big money, not done by a few people who have a lot of assets of crypto. manipulating market crypto now I think it would be very unlikely.

mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

that's a natural thing, the crypto market is very volatile so I think if there is big news the market will be as excited as it is if the bad news of the market will continue to fall
Volatility at its finest and that showed on how risky the market for the people who are thinking that crypto's are rich quick scheme. They are very encouraged and determined as they saw people who cashed out last 2017 and thought that way. Situation of the market has been normal, whether it will increase or decrease in such value.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

Now the market increasing again and it is good start for the market. Last few months ago or this year 2018 it will decrease more the price and last few days finally we experienced again pumping price of the bitcoin it is good for 2019.
Yeah, I notice it. The beginning really waited by everyone and the small increase is enough to make anyone feel good. If bitcoin has come back, I'm sure many other altcoins will follow it. I expect we can see bitcoin at $5k in the end of 2018.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:38:56 PM

Now the situation that occurs on the crypto-coin market is very positive growth. We can see the price of Bitcoin is now starting to rise to the top and this, in my opinion, is a very positive trend. Market trading is starting to attract because many investors have returned to the crypto-coin market.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Jack2fernando

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

Nobody understood what is happening in the market, in my opinion big whales want to drop price and we drop, when they want to increase prices then we will increase so there is no reason for me except this.
Yes that is the fact, many people do not know about the tricks of these whales and when someone dump the price they all start to sell and in this way they lose their money and along with that they also dump the market making other all to lose the value of their coins.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

Now the situation that occurs on the crypto-coin market is very positive growth. We can see the price of Bitcoin is now starting to rise to the top and this, in my opinion, is a very positive trend. Market trading is starting to attract because many investors have returned to the crypto-coin market.
It seems to me that something affects the cryptocurrency market, and that I cannot understand exactly. Of course, each of us understands the real prospects of cryptocurrency in the future, but for some reason, the investment attractiveness is still reduced.
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

I think this is the usual thing to see in the 2013-2014 chart, there are similarities every time ath definitely prices will drop dramatically. I think BTC will fall at the price of 2800-3000 in January 2019

Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

I think this is the usual thing to see in the 2013-2014 chart, there are similarities every time ath definitely prices will drop dramatically. I think BTC will fall at the price of 2800-3000 in January 2019
About this price has long been talked about and waited for it, it will not be surprising if we see $2500-3000, the main thing that even lower did not fly away, otherwise it will be sad.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

of course no one likes this situation, especially those who have many assets. the rate of decline is more likely to dominate than growth this year. and now towards the end of the year the market does not look to be pumped and bulls will not come. but maybe next year everything can change including fast growth
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:00:41 PM

of course no one likes this situation, especially those who have many assets. the rate of decline is more likely to dominate than growth this year. and now towards the end of the year the market does not look to be pumped and bulls will not come. but maybe next year everything can change including fast growth
in any case, I always blame big whales who manipulate the cryptocurrency market. Actually, there were no prerequisites for a fall in cryptocurrency prices. If you see the popularity of cryptocurrency in 2017, it is very strange that the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market plummeted in 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: