Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdholding - The future of bounty campaigns?  (Read 1878 times)
cryptowomba

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

I really like the platform and what you guys are doing, keep up the good work. I actually enjoy doing the tasks even if the YUP token is quite low in price right now.
selinairis

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:19:49 AM

I am a user and I like it, but they need to work on their marketing, a platform that is free to sign up to and earn crypto should be huge. it's a massive selling point
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:29:50 AM

quite interesting, but not too interested in his project. I think his project is a signature campaign and others, just like bounty campaign.
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

I really like the platform, I think you are going to be big y the end of the year.
iloveturtles

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

I have been following this crypto startup for a while, and I like what they are doing.

But they need to work on increasing the trade volume of their token, it's a great idea, working platform, got over 17k users. If they work on their token, more and more users will come.

bithuner

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

I enjoy the platform, I see improvements to the website and more and more comments / startups.

batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

I like the project and I think it's amazing that they have an ACTUAL working platform, even to this day I see companies who raised a lot last year that don't have a working platform even though that's their target.

I would recommend anyone to use this platform who wants to earn crypto and actually help startups and feel part of a exciting new community.
steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

I really like the concept and I see it as the next evolutionary stage of bounties.

You need to work on getting a very strong user base. Once you have over 100k users on the platform, every ICO will want to join your platform, which will bring more value to the YUP as more people will get the YUP as great projects will join Crowdholding.

17k is a step in the right direction though, you just need to 5x it! I would work on your marketing campaign and throw some cash into getting more awareness. There are very few working platforms like you and you are unique in the fact you are not just a bounty campaign platform.
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

I really like the platform, I joined in March and I have seen constant improvements on the amount of tasks, the amount of comments and the startups on the platform.

If they keep going at this rate, they will have over 100 startups with 100's of tasks.
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:00:55 AM

It could be a good way for the coins to be advertised to get out to potential investors but that time is not now. The reason bitcointalk is such a good one is because it has been around for such a long time with a majority of the investors in cryptocurrencies being on the platform which makes it a ripe market for promoting new coins. Crowdholding can do that too, it will just take them a while.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

Well from the term crowdholding meaning to say that a project which will let you hold your tokens or coins? Apparently i do not know about this crypto but basing on the comment of the other members here in the forum looks they are really familiar with it and it is also a good project or crypto. I might check this one later on but if i were ask of what project to be implemented then i will get a digital wallet for all crypto in one.
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:23:24 AM

this seems to be a very interesting Project! I am definitely about to join and support, I like something new about this
lucie367

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

I really like the platform but they need to work on getting more users and increasing their token value. I did see that they recently had a huge boost of ETH investments into the YUP, I'm assuming it's down to the pre-Sale tokens being released.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

Big fan of Crowdholding, I have been a user for over 3 months now and I think they have a great little project. They are a sleeping giant!
potraviny

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

Really liking this project. I do believe that if you can create a strong, multitalented crowd that it can help both large companies and also startups who are just grasping at starting their adventure.

I will look into this platform, the only thing that will hold back this is a lack of users. According to a quick look, they have over 18k users signed up to the platform. They grow this to over 100k (especially in the small crypto community) then their platform will be huge.
oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

Really like the platform I think you guys have a great concept and a great working platform!
djamielove

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

Love the platform, but you need to work on getting on CoinMarketCap or one of the big exchanges. Then the price will skyrocket.
salandacrypto

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

I really like the platform, I joined 2 months ago and I have been impressed. You are able to give feedback and earn tokens for it. I feel validated when my responses are uprooted by my peers and I get a bigger stake. On top of that, most tasks you get YUP and also the token, meaning you get two tokens for one task.
1902spizirna

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:54:07 PM

I really like what you are doing, I see you guys as the next step in bounties and crowdsourcing. Keep it up!
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

This could likely changed the bounty space, but the concern I have with the project is that since their ICO they seems to have neglect the main investors, the price of the tokens is very low because it is not on a good exchange, for me they need to give this token needed exposure, because no one wants to hold something that has no real value
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: