Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] *PXL COIN* Mandatory Client Update / now supports Kimoto Gravity Well!  (Read 67775 times)
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:27:07 AM

And by our calculations, 100 PXL is going for about 0.01 btc on the trading thread. So even at this difficulty mining is still profitable.

you are kidding right ? 2.5Mhz == 80 coins < .01BTC ?? is profitable? Cant you learn from other coins mistakes// no matter what you do multipools will come.. I like this coin but no one will keep on mining for long LEARN FROM RPC/CAT they had to FORK so will you

BTC has had forks. Diamond has 1min block times and difficulty adjustments every block and has forked as well (And PalmDetroit fixed it). They happen and if so we will deal with them.

Obviously we have differing opinions but i think we can both agree every approach has it's pros and cons.  We chose what we thought was best for our coin and our concept.

Sorry If I seem to be harsh but ya we have different opinions. As I said earlier I really like this coin and I will be stashing  it as much as i can and will only sell for .01/25PXL . I dont care if anyone buys or not as I can use it myself  Grin. Thanks for making a great coin and great launch!! good luck
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:14:00 AM

You should look into getting this on coinmarket.io

It's a new exchange and it's been working fantastically for the other new alts that have gone up on there.
Jollyburner

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

so many

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:22:22 AM

You should look into getting this on coinmarket.io

It's a new exchange and it's been working fantastically for the other new alts that have gone up on there.

it would be good to see PXL on exchange I think, for the added exposure, but I don't think there is any rush to get it on exchange. im sure eventually it will get on a few exchanges, there will always be a need for trading the pixels since the space will expand eventually and new pixels are always being generated. also if you have a pixel space you bought, u might need a small amount for a change of image, etc.

I think it might be better if it gets a bit more images filled in before it goes to exchange, because it will be more interesting to new viewers and they will see other people are using it.

gj to everyone who already carved out their spot, I hope everyone who is following PXL is checking in to see the development of the page and support the community.

Cheesy

|||||||($)||||||| get paid ||||||($)|||||| >>> ATOMIC-TRADE.COM <<< ||||||($)|||||| to trade |||||||($)|||||||
Trade with USD ● Fast and easy support ● Rewards system ● Referral system ● Regular security testing
Fully registered company ● Complete transparency ● Simple trade interface ● Unique trade engine ● Secure API
aelpop

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:03:58 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 07:40:30 AM by aelpop

suddenly my password dosent work on pool.pxlcoin.com , cant login , forgot password option doesnt work , nothing arrive on email  Huh wtf

plz help

sent trip a message

im getting sick of this , i should set autopayout to 1 coin  Angry  so i dont face this lost coin on pool crap again

i dont know how even support msgs and reset password option dont work it says "Please check your mail account to finish your password reset" but nothing come on mail  Cry

and i have to wait another 6 hours to get a reply from trip on forum when he get online , really fuck this  Angry ughhh .
Jollyburner

Activity: 98

so many

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:34:12 AM

suddenly my password dosent work on pool.pxlcoin.com , cant login , forgot password option doesnt work , nothing arrive on email  Huh wtf

plz help

sent trip a message

im getting sick of this , i should set autopayout to 1 coin  Angry  so i dont face this lost coin on pool crap again

i dont know how even support msgs and reset password option dont work it says "Please check your mail account to finish your password reset" but nothing come on mail  Cry

and i have to wait another 6 hours to get a reply from trip on forum when he get online , really fuck this  Angry ughhh .

sometimes bad things happen on pools and sites, im sure they are going to look into your problem asap. your account could be compromised, or you are making an error, or the problem could be with the pool, but we cant expect 24/7 live support for pool issues. my account is ok, so im assuming your problem is unique and something unusual has happened to your account.

setting your autopayouts low is a good idea, as is using proper security measures when u sign up for pools, like a secure password for your email, 2fa, and different logins and pw for all your pools.

ALL YOUR POOLS EVERYONE don't recycle your login info at all.

Cheesy

|||||||($)||||||| get paid ||||||($)|||||| >>> ATOMIC-TRADE.COM <<< ||||||($)|||||| to trade |||||||($)|||||||
Trade with USD ● Fast and easy support ● Rewards system ● Referral system ● Regular security testing
Fully registered company ● Complete transparency ● Simple trade interface ● Unique trade engine ● Secure API
aelpop

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:03:31 AM

plz help

sent trip a message

sometimes bad things happen on pools and sites, im sure they are going to look into your problem asap. your account could be compromised, or you are making an error, or the problem could be with the pool, but we cant expect 24/7 live support for pool issues. my account is ok, so im assuming your problem is unique and something unusual has happened to your account.

setting your autopayouts low is a good idea, as is using proper security measures when u sign up for pools, like a secure password for your email, 2fa, and different logins and pw for all your pools.

Cheesy

i dont think my account is compromised , coz if it is , at least when i make reset passowrd i should recieve msg on my email , but instead of that the page on the pool say "Please check your mail account to finish your password reset" and i recive nothing , i checked both inbox and spam nooothing!!! , so im sure its a pool proplem
maxsolnc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 04:05:44 PM

so PXLCOIN.com is growing, as I see Wink

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
sheinsha

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:37:09 PM

PXL.Minar.cc Pool Updated to latest client version
Pool now shows the total network hashrate :p

All miners welcome!
VARDIFF + Stratum with only 1% fee and pays all tx fees to miners : Grin

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:49:49 PM

Latest client update is up.

sources: https://github.com/tripmode/pxlcoin

Trip will post Qt soon if he hasn't already.

VST

Activity: 70

Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:50:29 PM

Latest client update is up.

sources: https://github.com/tripmode/pxlcoin

Trip will post Qt soon if he hasn't already.

V nice. I appreciate the support.

Looks like you put the nethash function in! Awesome!

I'm Kanye West
campeck

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:57:59 PM

Come on guys we need some more hash in these pools!

The pools only have half the total hash! There are some hash whales out there still soloing this coin.

With something of value actually backing this coin and a pair of devs who can actually support this coin I can't believe you guys are letting me get all the coins!  Grin
enviouk

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:03:31 PM

If you guys want more popularity and hash rate everyone should consider trying to get this on Coinmarket.io, fits the scale of this coin perfectly at the moment. They have some of the fastest transactions of any exchange I've seen, and I've used them pretty heavily the past couple of days trading USD-e. Just my 2c though.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422153.0
Tripmode (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 06:17:54 PM

plz help

sent trip a message

Cheesy

i dont think my account is compromised , coz if it is , at least when i make reset passowrd i should recieve msg on my email , but instead of that the page on the pool say "Please check your mail account to finish your password reset" and i recive nothing , i checked both inbox and spam nooothing!!! , so im sure its a pool proplem

I've looked a few times at this and can't find anything wrong with your account.  I will look into password reset functionality and see if there is an issue with that. I will pm you shortly.

Trade PXL and other coins at Atomic Trade!
Tripmode (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 06:18:29 PM

If you guys want more popularity and hash rate everyone should consider trying to get this on Coinmarket.io, fits the scale of this coin perfectly at the moment. They have some of the fastest transactions of any exchange I've seen, and I've used them pretty heavily the past couple of days trading USD-e. Just my 2c though.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422153.0

I will look into this thanks!

Tripmode (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 06:39:01 PM

Just a reminder that our mining promotion is underway. +1 PXL to block finders plus random giveaways to miners. More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=424623

Post your mining pool username at the above thread and if we see you mining we will throw you some coin.

bitember

Activity: 70

BitEmber staff

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 06:44:23 PM

Bitember is now running latest wallet client.

Thanks for your patience.

Bitcoin: 16vVLeSuvXnmDeccDivehEGrYZ1DPS5rwX
Cryptsy Key: 13c49a0d8f449183742211bec5e2ae9d6bfaa01d
Join us on irc.freenode.net #bitember
Tripmode (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 06:59:55 PM

plz help

sent trip a message

Cheesy

I have verified the account you mention is not locked and that the password reset functionality does work.

I sent you a PM with some options going forward.

aelpop

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:16:21 PM

much thanx to tripmode , he funded back my balance manually  Smiley
Tripmode (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 11:23:09 PM

Please request listing of PXL on CoinMarket.io here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422726.0

Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:13:28 AM

Please help us out -we need some big rigs at Bitember!

http://pxl.bitember.com

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: