Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378869 times)
avishek2881

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:39:23 AM

let peoples alone to get paid at least.
You mean the 10% out of the fake-"mined" BTCs? Put it deep into your ass, you f... retard.

You even not deserve 10% !!

as i said fuck your self dumb ass pig.
Fuck you.
Also I will not reply more cause i do not have time to talk with fuckers.
Niliv1

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 05:46:23 AM

lol this site now became scam they just in 24 hour gave 0.003 for 2570 ghs as per real it should be 0.03 we all together should take strict action regard this site owner

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! http://freebitco.in/?r=111148
You need just 18$ for change Life.
Put your bitcoins to work! http://goo.gl/vzifdA
dmasys

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:51:55 AM

0.011416 btc @8500 ghs ...

and

0.039697 btc @29320 ghs ...

f*ck !!
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:53:31 AM

It´s a fucking trainwreck.

btcminer84

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:15:19 AM

Last week,

they paid 85% off

of the fake-"mined" BTC amount.

The upcoming sunday

they want to pay 10%.

Do they charge us on 2014-12-21?
MichaelNZ

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:23:05 AM

Sent to PBM today ...

There has been a lot of conjecture, accusation and threats on forums

I am customer # xxxxx and I'm seeing a quite dramatic reduction in displayed earnings today ... approximately 1/10 or 10% or where I would expect it to be.
Couple that with a payout around 12 hours later than usual and it being less than expected ... Should I be worried about the continued future of PB ?

Regards

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:25:00 AM

I'm a bit confused about what is going on.  I guess PBMining is paying but at a reduced rate.  

Today 1 THs of AMHash1 (At Havelock) paid .00821000 and it looks like PBMining has paid about .0013856 BTC per THs, is that correct?   If so wow, that must sting because AMHash1 isn't that great to begin with.    Undecided
GODLIKE

Activity: 546

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:27:19 AM

I am TorukMakto, pbmining customer with more than 12.000GHS, got paid today, a little late and a little less,  transaction is confirmed.

Now, for all the "justice knights" guys like Mr.Teal, Puppet, and all the others that are scaring our ponzi admin, let me tell you this:

For all the poor souls that committed the sin of trusting a not-so-clear business in the hopes of a good return and that, in your view, where stupid enough for not investigating this pbmining enough, let me tell you that bigger and more "established" guys like MtGox where scams in the long run, there is a thing in life called RISK, life is risky.

Now in my case i was watching and experimenting with it myself and decided to step in, for what i see, this guy really cares, what i don't know if he cares for the suspected ponzi to continue for longer time of he has a real consciousness and honesty and somehow the business is sound, i found some amazing evidence in their accounts that proves that even GHASH.IO is purchasing from PBMINING, just make a taint analysis of the account where they receive the money for the sales

I has worked for me, it is working less in the past few weeks, but my message to Puppet, Mr. Teal and the others is: STOP TROLLING OUR SUCCESSFUL PONZI-SCAM-WHATEVER. You wanted people to know?, ok, people is aware now, you want to play the avenging skull?, ok, you did.

Now i think that what you really want is all the 6000+ souls to lost our money, so please NOW SHUT THE F***K UP and STOP DAMAGING +6000 PEOPLE LIVES!!, LET OUR PONZI-SCAM-WHATEVER BUSINESS MAKE GOOD OF HIS WORD!

And for all of us that are hopeless prisoners of our decision to invest in pbmining, let's band together and protect our investment, we cannot do anything else, but try to make our boat not making more water.

LETS BE PRACTICAL HERE, the PB GUY has demonstrated that he cares. lets help him pay us.

You are taking around 10% less of what the website declares.
You have bought X GH/s computing power, you should statistically receive Y BTC, you get less.
You are happy.
You are clever.

This is simply not true. I got paid exactly according to the website.

I got paid 1000 satoshi/GH/day. This is still much better than Hashie

and Amhash and some others.

It´s just about at par with my Genesis Mining hash.

You don't want to see reality.
Difficulty change increase by 3%, but we took 10% less, like if difficulty increase was 10%.
Difficulty change DECREASED last time, we took again 10% less than the week before.
Don't refuse reality: you look stupid and you don't really win anything.

Are you denying that I got paid 1000 per GHS per day ?

Are you denying that it´s way higher than AMHASH, Hashie and some others ?

Are you denying that it´s just about on par with Genesis Mining ?

I don't deny what you are being paid, I can tell you that despite the recent low difficulty adjustments, I keep receiving 10%-15% less of what I should receive.
I wonder if you made this calculation... difficulty increase 2%... payoff -10%... difficulty DECREASE 1%, payoff -10%... I think you didn't even check that... you only see MUCH MONAY coming in and that's enough for you.
Also, what means that you got paid in GHs per day?

BITCOIN FOREVER news aggregator: only the most important news on the cryptoworld!
GODLIKE

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:29:42 AM

And anyway, read this last page, chicken.

Everybody is seeing this incoherent drop in income.

Though I must admit that it's also possible that he's giving people that have much invested all the money he owes, because he knows you are the ones that would MOVE if you lose your stuff.

And last but not least... watch: he didn't come here make a single post! Why?

Open your eyes, don't reject reality, you look stupid when you reject reality.

BITCOIN FOREVER news aggregator: only the most important news on the cryptoworld!
galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:31:27 AM

I am TorukMakto, pbmining customer with more than 12.000GHS, got paid today, a little late and a little less,  transaction is confirmed.

Now, for all the "justice knights" guys like Mr.Teal, Puppet, and all the others that are scaring our ponzi admin, let me tell you this:

For all the poor souls that committed the sin of trusting a not-so-clear business in the hopes of a good return and that, in your view, where stupid enough for not investigating this pbmining enough, let me tell you that bigger and more "established" guys like MtGox where scams in the long run, there is a thing in life called RISK, life is risky.

Now in my case i was watching and experimenting with it myself and decided to step in, for what i see, this guy really cares, what i don't know if he cares for the suspected ponzi to continue for longer time of he has a real consciousness and honesty and somehow the business is sound, i found some amazing evidence in their accounts that proves that even GHASH.IO is purchasing from PBMINING, just make a taint analysis of the account where they receive the money for the sales

I has worked for me, it is working less in the past few weeks, but my message to Puppet, Mr. Teal and the others is: STOP TROLLING OUR SUCCESSFUL PONZI-SCAM-WHATEVER. You wanted people to know?, ok, people is aware now, you want to play the avenging skull?, ok, you did.

Now i think that what you really want is all the 6000+ souls to lost our money, so please NOW SHUT THE F***K UP and STOP DAMAGING +6000 PEOPLE LIVES!!, LET OUR PONZI-SCAM-WHATEVER BUSINESS MAKE GOOD OF HIS WORD!

And for all of us that are hopeless prisoners of our decision to invest in pbmining, let's band together and protect our investment, we cannot do anything else, but try to make our boat not making more water.

LETS BE PRACTICAL HERE, the PB GUY has demonstrated that he cares. lets help him pay us.

You are taking around 10% less of what the website declares.
You have bought X GH/s computing power, you should statistically receive Y BTC, you get less.
You are happy.
You are clever.

This is simply not true. I got paid exactly according to the website.

I got paid 1000 satoshi/GH/day. This is still much better than Hashie

and Amhash and some others.

It´s just about at par with my Genesis Mining hash.

You don't want to see reality.
Difficulty change increase by 3%, but we took 10% less, like if difficulty increase was 10%.
Difficulty change DECREASED last time, we took again 10% less than the week before.
Don't refuse reality: you look stupid and you don't really win anything.

Are you denying that I got paid 1000 per GHS per day ?

Are you denying that it´s way higher than AMHASH, Hashie and some others ?

Are you denying that it´s just about on par with Genesis Mining ?

I don't deny what you are being paid, I can tell you that despite the recent low difficulty adjustments, I keep receiving 10%-15% less of what I should receive.
I wonder if you made this calculation.
Also, what means that you got paid in GHs per day?

Yep, I made the calculation but we were writing this yesterday when

it wasn´t so clear that this low rate of payout would continue.

Maybe it isn´t clear yet, I just don´t know.

galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:32:38 AM

Though I must admit that it's also possible that he's giving people that have much invested all the money he owes, because he knows you are the ones that would MOVE if you lose your stuff.

Well, fuck you very much too.

GODLIKE

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:35:39 AM

From the abrupt drop in BTC mined in the PBM page I can tell he sold every GH/s he could sell from services like CEX, where he bought these GH/s, and we'll see only shit on the next Sunday.

If somebody has account on CEX it would be nice to see if there was some heavy selling in the last 2 weeks, with relative drop on price of GH/s.

GODLIKE

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:36:55 AM

Ye well I just told you to no refuse reality, you attacked me and screamed like a girl that I deny etc.
Now you just checked better and you see that I'm right, but you just can't say that I was right.
Fuck you to hell, friend, I'm fuckin GLAD you lost so much  Cheesy it's karma, baby!

galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:37:59 AM

Ye well I just told you to no refuse reality, you attacked me and screamed like a girl that I deny etc.
Now you just checked better and you see that I'm right, but you just can't say that I was right.
Fuck you to hell, friend, I'm fuckin GLAD you lost so much  Cheesy it's karma, baby!

I´m good. Now whine on someone else.

investor respect

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:48:12 AM

thats not very nice jason- jason i hope you listen to those closest to you that encourage you to do the right thing. you are acting very sleficious. you think to your self "they dont know who i am, i am using an alias" but you are lie-ing to yourself. what if somebody sees you and they hold you down legaly and scream for somebody to call the police because they have just caught a person who has commited multiple felonies.. you would be puting your friends, family, loved one, citizens, and the person who has just caught you at risk... but you can only think of your self. ! because you are a selficious prick. the law will get you. this week will be examined by the justice system. its over. done. and there is no going back. you cant stop, you have already done it. no more sales on pb. slicing payouts. and you still just lie to yourself.  you are one of your biggest victims.

jason does not have the right to ignore people whose money he has accepted. please contact as many people as possible in his life and ask them to intercede-this guy may actualy think he is the victim-perhaps they can talk some sense into him
GODLIKE

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:51:38 AM

This is very additive, I have read pages and pages of finding PB.
If they keep making payment one week after another week. I don't think there is anything illegal.
By buying a contract from them, it is kind of like a bet on difficulty.
If difficulty keep going up like crazy, PB win. If difficulty going up slow, then PB lose.

The problem is: if you can demostrate (and it's not that difficult) that he sold you X GH/s and X GH/s produce statistically Y BTC and he only paid Z BTC he will be in deep shit anyway.

GODLIKE

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:55:52 AM

thats not very nice jason- jason i hope you listen to those closest to you that encourage you to do the right thing. you are acting very sleficious. you think to your self "they dont know who i am, i am using an alias" but you are lie-ing to yourself. what if somebody sees you and they hold you down legaly and scream for somebody to call the police because they have just caught a person who has commited multiple felonies.. you would be puting your friends, family, loved one, citizens, and the person who has just caught you at risk... but you can only think of your self. ! because you are a selficious prick. the law will get you. this week will be examined by the justice system. its over. done. and there is no going back. you cant stop, you have already done it. no more sales on pb. slicing payouts. and you still just lie to yourself.  you are one of your biggest victims.

jason does not have the right to ignore people whose money he has accepted. please contact as many people as possible in his life and ask them to intercede-this guy may actualy think he is the victim-perhaps they can talk some sense into him

Just my humble opinion, there's some chances these 2 users are his fake accounts:

5ick3uffalo
btcminer84

They always defend him and oh... look! They have red lines in their reliability report!

btcminer84

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:59:24 AM

btcminer84

They always defend him and oh... look! They have red lines in their reliability report!

I totally agree with your opinions about the pbmining.com scam,

but this is bullshit. FUCK YOU!

Have a look at retards like galdur and odlal, thats the pbmining fake accounts.

The last few days, I posted here in this thread, that PBmining is purely scam ... And you will tell me, I am a fake account of him or I defend him?
galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:01:46 AM

Yeah, they´re breaking down the door as we speak.

Got to with these policemen. Hopefully we´ll have a nice chat later.

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:07:55 AM

All over the forum people trying to sell their PB account, poor noobs who fall 4 it Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: