Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM **COINS-e.com***SCAM list of unhappy customers  (Read 21826 times)
Cal_42

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:06:55 PM

DO NOT TRUST COINS-E!!!! I still have not heard a word from them on my missing 2 BTCs!! Opened 5 support tickets with all the information! It seems they sent the 2 btcs to a different address to the 1 i gave them and that is in the confirmation email. All is clearly visible in the Blockchain!! What a way to run an exchange!! They are looking more and more like outright scammers by the day!!!

Surely it's illegal since America recognises bitcoin as a currency. If I was there I'd be speaking to the cops or my lawyer.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 02:37:44 AM

I've made the move to Atomic, and happy i did, the are the first licensed FINCEN compliant exchange in america, and exchanged is registered and owner Byron has made his details, first exchange owner i've seen that has done this and is not hiding from users.  They made BTC/USD an opt in trading pair, so traders who prefer anonymity but still want to trade crypto can do so, and those who want to trade fiat pairs can submit their documents for verification.  Its likely more exchanges will realise this is the solution for american based exchanges to use and not freak out international users.

If anyones interested in signup to Atomic, link in my signature - giving away free Mazacoin today to anyone that signs up with my link Wink

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Tartooth

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:55:13 PM

Let's get some more information out there guys.

I'm getting close to messaging his friends/family about this, to build the pressure on his end. This is money, you don't fuck with peoples money. The fellows at Mt. Gox were getting death threats because of the shit they pulled. This guy really doesn't get that being silent is going to get him hurt in the long run by someone who really lost a lot of money and not just 1-2 btc's

https://www.facebook.com/vignesh.sundaresan
http://ca.linkedin.com/in/vigsun
http://www.meetup.com/Chennai-Bitcoin/members/46027942/

And the atm company CEO is
http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/ryan-wallace/4/846/806?trk=pub-pbmap
http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/moe-adham/20/58/883?trk=pub-pbmap

Maybe someone with an elevated linked in account can message these two and inform them of the situation. I bet they won't be happy to hear that there lead software designer is being accused of theft.

Tartooth

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:58:32 PM

I'm not sure if this is the same guy, but on this account he works at the company that started Coins-E

https://plus.google.com/+VigneshSundaresan1/posts
coins-e support

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:16:51 PM

We are extremely sorry for the issues that you are facing currently. We are solving the complaints that have been registered on coins-e support desk and Bitcointalk. If you still may have issues, please do PM us with the transactions ids and coins' name. We will resolve the issues as soon as possible.

There were software issues with Dogecoin which were resolved.

We have high volume of new users registering with Coins-e and most of the delays in transactions are due to this volume.We are at the same time, restructuring the exchange to support this high volume. We again apologize for any delay that you face in this process.
Thank you for your support.
ozzymax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:45:45 PM

We are extremely sorry for the issues that you are facing currently. We are solving the complaints that have been registered on coins-e support desk and Bitcointalk. If you still may have issues, please do PM us with the transactions ids and coins' name. We will resolve the issues as soon as possible.

We have high volume of new users registering with Coins-e and most of the delays in transactions are due to this volume.We are at the same time, restructuring the exchange to support this high volume. We again apologize for any delay that you face in this process.

Your full of shit.....!
Tartooth

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:50:30 PM

Your full of shit.....!

They finally updated there page to "coins that are under maintenance"

Can't believe it's taken them this long, along with hundreds of tweets, posts, tickets, emails and maybe even some phone calls to do something
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:12:25 PM

why should anyone PM you here?  you have a support site.  I don't think you represent coins-e at all, and are attempting to mislead people into handling over their account information.  

Anyone about to PM this guy who claims to be support - if they ask for username or password in PM here, DONT GIVE IT TO THEM!  

BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:18:44 PM

Can't believe it's taken them this long, along with hundreds of tweets, posts, tickets, emails and maybe even some phone calls to do something

Huh  Whats been updated?  that page still looks the same as it did last month and month before that, what are you seeing?

Tartooth

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:24:06 PM

Huh  Whats been updated?  that page still looks the same as it did last month and month before that, what are you seeing?

Well I know my account has been updated, but now franko is at a much lower rate then what I bought for. Probably because I kicked them hard enough.
I bought at 200,000 its now 130,000 on cryptsy and 75000 on coins-e

doge_speculator

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:50:01 AM

FWIW, I used to trade DOGE/BTC on coins-e back in late december/early jan. When the first unannounced fork happened I lost a 110,000 doge deposit  I had deposited from my fully updated Doge wallet to coins-e around the same time as the fork. My only recourse was Twitter and forums as coins-e was silent on support for myself and many others. The loss, it seems, was because coins-e had not updated to 1.3 at the time. This is likely what happened here given the most recent problems happened after the last fork most likely coins-e was running 1.4.

I DID get my deposit, finally, after 2.5 or so weeks not even having it show up in the dogechain or on the site anywhere then being moved to a large coins-e storage wallet.

Some things I didn't like, that made me decide to never use coins-e again was the lack of communication or mere acknowledgement of a problem (not to mention they tweeted that the issue was fixed about a week before anyone in my situation got their coins which caused even more worry). It seems that so far, it's a lack of resources or time on the admin's part (@vigsun). I will re-iterate though that myself and my team of friends in the same situation as me that I met through our collective confusion all got our money back after 2-3 weeks. I saw initiation of movement in the central wallet (looked like processing backlog) about 2 days before I got my coins, but that was at a time that coins-e had more volume and more deposits, many of which they lost after this incident.

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:06:31 PM

I have been contacted by Coins-e and it seems they are trying to sort out their support backlog, my issue has not been fixed yet.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Cockeyed

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:08:43 AM

Just to ad:

I bought some bigger amont at coins-e (some hundreds of mio IFC) and tried to withdraw it in december 2013. They did not pay out but and did not answer on any support ticket until today.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5030

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:58:18 AM

Just to ad:

I bought some bigger amont at coins-e (some hundreds of mio IFC) and tried to withdraw it in december 2013. They did not pay out but and did not answer on any support ticket until today.

Bah, whats 3 months?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
tunth

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:41:50 PM

Did they change the adress? I can't get to coins-e.com! Huh

tunth

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:48:33 PM

I just clickt on the adress on mine signature, and got to their trade-site.
Nevermind, i just withdrawed some coins, let's see how long it will take before i receive it.

tunth

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:07:48 PM

I just clickt on the adress on mine signature, and got to their trade-site.
Nevermind, i just withdrawed some coins, let's see how long it will take before i receive it.
i just received my coins after 6 confirmations.
So i have no problem at whole at coins-e.

But i saw an warning, that a list of coins had troubles with withdrawel, they were under construction.

salfter

Activity: 651
Merit: 501

My PGP Key: 92C7689C

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 08:44:30 PM

http://altexplorer.info/chains/NAN/block_crawler.php?transaction=bb8e74a7afc8fb373442c9aafbf47b448f76f702b1c038cee39bc436ca69b74c

Still waiting on a deposit of 163.62255489 NAN to post...sent it over 4 days ago, filed a ticket 3 days ago.  It's not a huge sum (was to be part of an experiment in arbitrage), but it doesn't inspire confidence.

Did you send it from cryptsy?

Not that that should make a difference, but yes.

On the plus side, someone at Coins-E finally got off his fourth point and fixed the problem.  Now that the funds have been kicked loose, I'm sending them back.  They're in-flight and should be back in my control shortly.

Tipjars: BTC 1TipsGocnz2N5qgAm9f7JLrsMqkb3oXe2 LTC LTipsVC7XaFy9M6Zaf1aGGe8w8xVUeWFvR | My Bitcoin Note Generator | Pool Auto-Switchers: zpool MiningPoolHub NiceHash
Bitgem Resources: Pool Explorer Paper Wallet
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:18:38 AM

still waiting for my 2BTCs Coins-e!! Allmost a month now!!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
danji31

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:31:05 PM

I moved over to coins-e a couple months ago because craptsy was taking days to confirm some of my deposits, no issues back then. I eventually stopped using the site because I hated the outrageous withdraw fees, but recently been trying my luck on multi-pools and tried a netcoin deposit on coins-e like 5 days ago, account still is empty and they're not acknowledging the tx id for the deposit. Sent in a ticket, got an email saying I get a response in 24 hours - 3 days later no response. Sent in another ticket last night, not expecting a response for that one anytime soon either. Either they're overloaded with support tickets and understaffed or they're just another scam story. Either way I probably wont be going back because if they truly gave a crap about their business they would give some kind of explanation of what the issue is, which even cryptsy did when they were having issues. Thankfully I didn't trust them from the get go, so I never really left any balance there, so at most I stand to lose my 250 netcoin deposit that never showed. Makes me love mcxnow just that much more  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: