Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What made you Invest into Crypto Currency  (Read 625 times)
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

i started it approx 1 year ago as my friend told me about this. i see the huge potential and profit in crypto that is why i joined the crypto. also i believe in the blockchain technology and it will be the future so i am sure that future will be very bright for the crypto currency and technology.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

I was first interested in stock  market until I came across and interview of someone about cryptocurrency, he was talking about mt gox scam and I thought how odd that someone who stole so much got away. I  started learning about the exchange and it made me invest because of blockchain technology. It felt like I am one  of the advance person in the world  learning all these. Smiley

joseherrera04

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:35:06 PM

what made me invest in crypto is the ability of it to make your money profit over the short period of time, Im just buying a small amount of coins that I can hold for 6 to a year frame then I will let the time goes by, but the bitcoin is always on the list of my coin to be hold due to its huge potential of having a good value in this year.
I agree, cryptocurrency fits on so many levels of investments,  I personally, try to go for more of a long term approach, but the daily traders can easily make a job out of it, and make even more profit than a traditional full-time job.
ILScoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:37:15 PM

I invested in cryptocurrency due to the innovation behind it and I'm willing to make my possible impact into the new revolution, I'm also interested in making money from it so as to cater for daily needs
TheMateus

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

Usually I always use new investments and expenses in my daily life. But it can be used for anything, each with its understanding.

Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:30:45 AM

i invested because i have seen that in future many people will accept it more company will adapt it into their business while some merchant will be collecting it as payment for good and services.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: