Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:43:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What made you Invest into Crypto Currency  (Read 625 times)
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

You are welcome to be on board with us. Crypto has just started spreading to all corners of the world. We have big things to do help the future of the planet. I joined crypto because I loved internet and digital technology. I was introduced by a friend and I took the opportunity to explore more and then I just loved being part of this great ecosystem
NIuok

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:27:39 PM

First of all, I think that cryptocurrency is a new trend for humanity. Second, investment is a compulsory course for mankind. In this business world, everyone must learn to invest in value in order to gain a better foothold in society.
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:13:43 PM

I I also heard about Bitcoin for a long time ago, but I did not pay much attention. I am sure that now there are also coins that will grow very much in price in the future.
AleksBBB

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

Cryptocurrency is the currency that changes our lives. I am investing in ETH since I think this is one of the most popular altcoin. It serves as abother source of income for me and it helps me a lot financially.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:37:34 PM

Of course my primary reason in investing with cryptocurrency is to have or make profit out of my investment capital just like in joining icos or do crypto trading, do airdrops and participating with different bounty campaigns. Am glad I have known cryptocurrency because  it gave me or it opened an opportunity for me to earn a decent income while at home looking after my kids. Although earning here is unstable but still I consider this as my source for earning, profit and gain.
Asmertafitov

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

I am a newbie in crypto market. I was listening to the news every day about Bitcoin and ETH, I heard about Bitcoin in late 2012 but did not paid a heed as a lot of people around the world did and are doing still.

In late Oct 2017 when BTC was on it way to making its ATH, curiosity brought me to this world of crypto and as noob I started reading more about Bitcoin, Altcoins, how does market works which are local exchanges etc. I did my 1st Investment into bitcoin of 100 USD to enter into my first ever ICO Electroneum thought it was a good project as a noob though a good marketing team but they are long way ahead to deliver real results, having said this it gave a good return almost 10x on investment and with that initial 100 USD my journey to crypto started and now I am HODLING a dozens of coins since then.

I had only added 150 USD since then to get into a couple of projects when I was running out of some small investments. So with overall 250 USD Investment, my current portfolio stands at a couple of thousand dollars and still a long way to go. Added coins like CPX, DBC, BLZ, elec, nexo, qlc, Seele etc to my portfolio with minimum investment in each ICO.

I have very conservative strategy with a long-term approach, as a newbie, I am still learning basics of this market, making small mistakes, understanding the ways and means to generate wealth, searching long-term projects which can be potential game changer or life-changing investment.

Would love to hear fellow crypto investor about there experience in crypto world and about the learning, strategies they used to generate good returns, how can one go about finding good opportunities to invest into without trading and having long-term approach in mind.

Looking forward to learn from you people Smiley
I invest in cryptocurrency just because i was interested in this sphere and I thought in can be profitable. I was right Smiley
Asmertafitov

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:39:28 PM

Of course my primary reason in investing with cryptocurrency is to have or make profit out of my investment capital just like in joining icos or do crypto trading, do airdrops and participating with different bounty campaigns. Am glad I have known cryptocurrency because  it gave me or it opened an opportunity for me to earn a decent income while at home looking after my kids. Although earning here is unstable but still I consider this as my source for earning, profit and gain.
Yes, when you have to stay at home in order to look for your kids, cryptocurrency becomes a great sourse of income! Good luck for you!
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

I've started learning about Bitcoin back in 2012, purchasing my first coins on Kraken.
The only reason why I bought into Bitcoin back then was because I heard from a friend how amazing this new technology was.

He was promoting it as an alternative to Paypal, but explained that it was something completely different.
Back then it wasn't a problem to buy a couple of BTC for very good prices, so I spent a couple of hundred dollars.

I was never really into day-trading, so I just held them and sold a bunch when the price went up to $1000.

zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:50:52 PM

Deep interest and the opportunity to earn money contributed to the fact that I invested for a long time in the crypto currency.
cryptojenna

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

I am a newbie in crypto market. I was listening to the news every day about Bitcoin and ETH, I heard about Bitcoin in late 2012 but did not paid a heed as a lot of people around the world did and are doing still.

In late Oct 2017 when BTC was on it way to making its ATH, curiosity brought me to this world of crypto and as noob I started reading more about Bitcoin, Altcoins, how does market works which are local exchanges etc. I did my 1st Investment into bitcoin of 100 USD to enter into my first ever ICO Electroneum thought it was a good project as a noob though a good marketing team but they are long way ahead to deliver real results, having said this it gave a good return almost 10x on investment and with that initial 100 USD my journey to crypto started and now I am HODLING a dozens of coins since then.

I had only added 150 USD since then to get into a couple of projects when I was running out of some small investments. So with overall 250 USD Investment, my current portfolio stands at a couple of thousand dollars and still a long way to go. Added coins like CPX, DBC, BLZ, elec, nexo, qlc, Seele etc to my portfolio with minimum investment in each ICO.

I have very conservative strategy with a long-term approach, as a newbie, I am still learning basics of this market, making small mistakes, understanding the ways and means to generate wealth, searching long-term projects which can be potential game changer or life-changing investment.

Would love to hear fellow crypto investor about there experience in crypto world and about the learning, strategies they used to generate good returns, how can one go about finding good opportunities to invest into without trading and having long-term approach in mind.

Honestly I got into crypto for the financial gains, then when the market dumped I was hugely down! So I got to researching the space.

I'm now active in the space due to the possibilities of genuinely building a better future! And it's not any one massively revolutionary element, but rather the smaller projects which are working to slowly build a better future one area at a time.

Take my newest favourite upcoming ICO, NOIZ Chain- an ad network which uses multiple layers of AI and blockchain technology to make the user experience wayyy superior to the traditional ad solutions. And not only the end-user's experience is being made better (by better targeted, engaging ads which reward in NOIZ tokens for engagement) but also for advertisers and publishers as they are able to prevent spam bots through AI. That is MASSIVE! Imagine being paid to engage with ads Cheesy

To me, it's the projects- big and small- which have identified a REAL problem in the world which needs to be solved, and have formed a solution using this new tech, which are keeping me interested in the space. Blockchain will change the world, area by area and piece by piece!
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:53:50 AM

I started also with long-term investment, but now I prefer day trading because it is a more profitable occupation in the crypt...
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:58:51 AM

Profit is the main purposes and learn about crypto is the second reason. I believe most people will agree with me and we have different strategy to start making money, there's future on crypto market. Your experience and strategy is great, learn, take action and accept the result. Keep learning and try to find alternative income besides crypto is necessary. Good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:03:26 AM

There are many reasons why I decided to invest into this vast crypto world, but the primary reason is the possibility of earning big money through minimal effort in an effective and efficient manner. I was surprised to earn big bucks through an airdrop campaign which was a great surprise. I began researching different coins and tokens and majority of them turned out to be smart and successful investments thankfully. Another reason is since I am a freelancer and love working from home which is why this is a perfect platform for me.

AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

The only reason was to make easy money and invest some extra money into crypto rather than putting into bank which moves at a snail's pace in terms of profit. It was worth to earn extra money by putting little efforts and it was innovative to know about new world of digital currency and widening your experience. Later fluctuations in the market and lot of turbulence affected its pace but keeping fingers crossed and hoping for a better future. This is the only platform which can fetch you luxurious money.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:25:38 AM

because crypto is where most investment assets for the future. Crypto is increasingly representing the price getting higher each year. certainly, it would be a good reason to invest in crypto though also has a high degree of risk. many people prefer to invest in gold than crypto because of potential results in crypto.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:43:50 AM

I became aware of bitcoin existence 4 years ago, that time im not interested to involve myself nor take time to know the advantage of using it. My friend introduced it to me since we also need btc wallet for the payout of our fb investment that turns out scam after few months.

Just like others I invest in bitcoin to earn because of the volatile price. Now im a long term hodler and been doing this for years now.

Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:54:35 AM

Crypto currency is extracted by computer capacity. They are programmed so that the more units are already mined, the more difficult it is to extract the subsequent ones. This guarantees the growth of the value of the extracted crypto currency over time and, as a result, a good return on investment. I hope that the value of promising crypto currency will increase with geometric progression. That's why I'm investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

I think this is the story of almost every individual out there who did not take BTC seriously back in 2012. I too am one of them who thought this was just another news and let it go. Ask me how much I regret making that decision now. If I could go back in time I would invest all my money into Bitcoin to get those 10000x returns that everyone got.
Nevertheless, we all are still fortunate enough to have entered this market at a time when majority of other individuals haven't entered. We still can make enough profit which would be better than investing Government bonds and shares.
RodefC

Activity: 141

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

If you talk about long term investment there are twi things to consider as I see it. 1 - the project itself must be solid, I always pay attention to the creators, who are they, what experience do they have. 2. - I hold and trade 50/50, but I always re-balance my HODL assets, to make more profit and not just wait.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

I buy a coin basically in time of drawdowns, when I'm sure that the coin will grow. I prefer the cascading method of investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: