Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What made you Invest into Crypto Currency  (Read 625 times)
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

I am a newbie in crypto market. I was listening to the news every day about Bitcoin and ETH, I heard about Bitcoin in late 2012 but did not paid a heed as a lot of people around the world did and are doing still.

In late Oct 2017 when BTC was on it way to making its ATH, curiosity brought me to this world of crypto and as noob I started reading more about Bitcoin, Altcoins, how does market works which are local exchanges etc. I did my 1st Investment into bitcoin of 100 USD to enter into my first ever ICO Electroneum thought it was a good project as a noob though a good marketing team but they are long way ahead to deliver real results, having said this it gave a good return almost 10x on investment and with that initial 100 USD my journey to crypto started and now I am HODLING a dozens of coins since then.

I had only added 150 USD since then to get into a couple of projects when I was running out of some small investments. So with overall 250 USD Investment, my current portfolio stands at a couple of thousand dollars and still a long way to go. Added coins like CPX, DBC, BLZ, elec, nexo, qlc, Seele etc to my portfolio with minimum investment in each ICO.

I have very conservative strategy with a long-term approach, as a newbie, I am still learning basics of this market, making small mistakes, understanding the ways and means to generate wealth, searching long-term projects which can be potential game changer or life-changing investment.

Would love to hear fellow crypto investor about there experience in crypto world and about the learning, strategies they used to generate good returns, how can one go about finding good opportunities to invest into without trading and having long-term approach in mind.

Looking forward to learn from you people Smiley

I attempt to hold 70% in long-term until the next bull market, and when the growth begins, I decide what to do with the portfolio. I trade with 15% and another 15% I invest in the ICO projects I'm interested in!
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

I'm at the same step as you are: I've sketched out a rough strategy for 6 months and try to follow it with variable success + I learn to trade small sums of money on the exchange in order to get used to the processes and not to panic.  Embarrassed
BantiHanter

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:29:16 PM

The only reason to invest in cryptocurrency is to make a profit.
Probably not only in cryptocurrency, all things related to investment basically have a goal to gain profit.
Maybe everyone here has the same reason as I said.
juragankambing

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:07:30 PM

glad to hear your experience join and invest in cryptocurrency,
I started to crypto almost the same as you but I did not have a sweet experience at the beginning, first time I invest in crypto I lost my money because I bought the wrong ico so instead of the profit I got but lost my money,
but I do not give up on my experience,
I re-buy ico and finally the profit I get can return my lost money on last investment
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:11:31 PM

I invested because I envy my friends that earn big so I was encouraged to buy Bitcoin and other alts. I do not have any idea about what is Bitcoin or what is cryptocurrency. The only thing I knew is that the prices pump hard during bull run and if I invested a large amount, I'll gain large amount also. But eventually, as I was enjoying crypto. I started to read and understand what it is. And now I am crazy about it and looking forward to learn more.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

I knew of this potential cryptocurrencies market a year ago, and I believed that the cryptos would become the most popular currency in the world and replace the fiat currency. That's why I invested in cryptos in both money and effort, time for bounty. And at the moment I'm happy with this decision!
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

all that related to the world of cryptocurrency should be studied thoroughly. we know that investing in cryptocurrency has a high risk. so if we misstep then it will make us get a loss. but calm down, if we already know the technique well then there will be a great chance for you to be successful. all just takes time and we also have to be more patient.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

because i love this cryptocurrency
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:09:26 PM

I see a huge potential in cryptocurrency! This is a very good way to increase your capital in a short time! The risk of course, too, there, but if you invest wisely, everything will be fine!
Allenz

Activity: 215

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

only say I'm starting to understand the intricacies of the crypt, but I'm sure that this is exactly what I would like to do. I think that the crypt will only develop.

ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

I think what is important, you should study the choices of coins your going or planning to invest. Need to make analysis on it's market trend using their graphical price charts that would help to study and understand it. I am investing in ETH since I think this is one of the most popular altcoin and I do believe that it is a promising coin among the other coins and I believe can it can give me generous profit in the end of my long term plan.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:00:25 AM

I make invest in cryptocurrency because i believe they will change my life and to get financial freedom, i dont have any other chooice to change my financial. I only believe crypto will make it for me, because only in crypto possible to make 100 times profit just in 1 years. Beside that i make invest in crypto to support this new rising technology that give many advantages to the community.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

Cryptocurrency is the currency that changes our lives. I am investing in ETH since I think this is one of the most popular altcoin. It serves as abother source of income for me and it helps me a lot financially.

I deal with the cryptocurrency as I have a very serious intention to earn enough money to start my own small business. I am happy I have chosen the crypto world as it opens for us plenty of the opportunities.
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:23:41 AM

Of course there are, their sets, both conventional and Internet-coin. Be careful! Check the power of attorney, read reviews, look at the site itself.My opinion: It will increase, only time is needed.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:28:31 AM

I want to say if I invest in Cryptocurrency to make a profit, even though people invest for different reasons some investors because they have a passion for it. we invest here or in crypto actually this is very easy we just need to buy and sell then only rely on popularity so we need to promote crypto to get it all.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:37:04 AM

When I entered crypto, I thought I could only earn from bounty 'til this forum taught me some other ways to earn.
That's when I started investing in crypto. As far as I can remember, I have invested a total of only 200$. I don't have much gains from it since I cashed it out on early pumps. What I do now is trading my bounty rewards and I so much like it because it's like a zero-capital investment (since I got it from bounty) and it gives me good amount.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

Because I saw opportunities to make money in this industry. I joined this industry through my friends. He made a lot of money by investing in ICO. Although ICO is not a good investment in this market, I believe there will be other ways to make money, so I joined him in this industry. .
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

I invested to make money in the crypto money world. I have not been making money for a long time. The reason is that the market has been red for a very long time. I expect you to turn green to make money.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

What made me to invest in crypto currency is because my friends who invest in icx last year where made so much and i was so surprised how the coin made them became so rich so that's why i invested in crypto currency but i am not yet lucky like them because most of my investment is down below the ico price.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

I am a newbie in crypto market. I was listening to the news every day about Bitcoin and ETH, I heard about Bitcoin in late 2012 but did not paid a heed as a lot of people around the world did and are doing still.

In late Oct 2017 when BTC was on it way to making its ATH, curiosity brought me to this world of crypto and as noob I started reading more about Bitcoin, Altcoins, how does market works which are local exchanges etc. I did my 1st Investment into bitcoin of 100 USD to enter into my first ever ICO Electroneum thought it was a good project as a noob though a good marketing team but they are long way ahead to deliver real results, having said this it gave a good return almost 10x on investment and with that initial 100 USD my journey to crypto started and now I am HODLING a dozens of coins since then.

I had only added 150 USD since then to get into a couple of projects when I was running out of some small investments. So with overall 250 USD Investment, my current portfolio stands at a couple of thousand dollars and still a long way to go. Added coins like CPX, DBC, BLZ, elec, nexo, qlc, Seele etc to my portfolio with minimum investment in each ICO.

I have very conservative strategy with a long-term approach, as a newbie, I am still learning basics of this market, making small mistakes, understanding the ways and means to generate wealth, searching long-term projects which can be potential game changer or life-changing investment.

Would love to hear fellow crypto investor about there experience in crypto world and about the learning, strategies they used to generate good returns, how can one go about finding good opportunities to invest into without trading and having long-term approach in mind.

Looking forward to learn from you people Smiley

My partner made me invest in cryptl which is really an advantage for us these days because we are now earning more than what we used to have when we are both working in a company. We chose to focus on crypto currency for we believe that it is a better opportunity for us to grab.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: