Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:24:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees  (Read 254566 times)
CryptoReaper

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:03:49 PM

Exchange is up. Funds involved in DRK oversell anomaly will be holded untill complete investigation.

When will my BTC stop being on hold?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mahowi

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:10:49 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 08:40:27 PM by mahowi

I still don't get confirmation codes for 2FA.  Angry
I'm trying to contact C-CEX now for 5 days via PM on this forum, twitter, mail to s@c-cex.com, support form on the website and skype. No answers so far.  Undecided

Edit: Still no answer from support, but 2FA works again.

DRK: Xeojbw5gDNtvCbUK7VXaDqfyNU29ahqavB
BTC: 1K5hJ1wiRJ9mAWwn9pLzjst18jTa1benHT
LTC: LiUgyndo4sibahGEyuw8ymphciaq7tbS9a
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 11:29:19 AM

I still don't get confirmation codes for 2FA.  Angry
I'm trying to contact C-CEX now for 5 days via PM on this forum, twitter, mail to s@c-cex.com, support form on the website and skype. No answers so far.  Undecided

Edit: Still no answer from support, but 2FA works again.

I think You problem resolved. Isn't it?

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 11:31:56 AM

We are recovering peoples BTC from accident. And will do it in full. Trades goes on, we are working in full mode. Thank's for those people who trust us and cointinue to make deposits. For now any funds You see on Your active balance are able to trade/withdraw at any time with no limits.

C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:13:51 AM

I still wait for refund and don't receive an answer from the support. This is not good.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
spoonie91

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Online Webstore of Bitcointalk Accounts and Merit

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:07:40 PM

CAUTION C_CEX CHARGED ME A HUGE BTC WITHDRAW FEE WHEN I TOLD THEM THEY SAID WE CHANGED IT THEN BANNED ME FROM CHAT SO I COULDNT GET REFUNDED, I HOPE YOU GET STABBED IN YOUR SLEEP 6000 times THIEFING CUNTS REVENGE WILL BE SWEET _____ SINCERLEY THE GUY YOU ROBBED

Online Store of Bitcointalk Accounts        
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ GET READY TO CHOOSE YOUR ACCOUNT!      ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
RUS ANN        ENG ANN  Telegram       
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:12:48 PM

edit.
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 12:39:20 PM

edit.

That is not true. We have autoban list at chat. If You put bad words there - You'v banned automatically. What was that huge sum? Give the proofs.

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 12:40:19 PM

Warning: This exchange is a fraud.  Every holder of BTC on the exchange was robbed.  They use multiple accounts to say they are paying back the users.

Thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485029.msg5436567#msg5436567

Yes - please read that thread. It has all info about what's going on.

sshapiroNJ

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:41:16 PM

The exchange doesn't look like a fraud but there's a lot of problems according to the thread
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:38:48 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 11:00:01 PM by c-cex

It's time to put all information to one place:

1. What happened 23/02/14?
We developed new system to make withdrawals more secure by confirming it by e-mail. But there was made unforgivable mistake in code allowing to customer to increase it's coins amount by clicking confirmation link again and again in case of withdrawal failure (reason could be wrong wallet address). That mistake was quickly fixed, all security revised but harm was made by one of our customers with user name "Mairusu" displayed in chat as "Darkman" with e-mail address "sxqut@evopo.com" and IP address "23.29.119.226". He made our BTC hot wallet empty. When I saw it is empty - I just thought that it's just normal withdrawals and put cold wallet's BTC to hot wallet - it was withdrawed in seconds. That was second mistake. In 2 days "Darkman" responded to my e-mail and promiced to refund all he has by the moment. He indeed made some refunds. In total it was: DRK:14380, 15000,08999991 Total: 29380,08999991 / MINT: 2500000, 22516984,55385500, 4999999,99, Total: 30016984,543855 / 0.40072620 BTC. He also promiced to refund 76 BTC but it never happens.

2. What we had to do.
We had to create special account "BTC on hold" to memorize customer's BTC amount for future refund and put BTC. We also reversed all DRK to BTC transactions only made with "Darkman". We credited DRK to users's accounts and substracted BTC. But there was another one mistake: we did not prohibit users to withdraw BTC and DRK when we put their BTC to negative because of reversed transactions. Almost everybody withdrew DRK + BTC not giving us back BTC. That made additional harm to us.

3. What we do now.
We work hard to pick-up trade volumes we lost, making exchange better every day. We pay very big attention to security, check, verify everything every several hours.

4. How we will refund customers and how long it takes?
We owe 149 BTC to 96 our customers. (11.21068002 refunded by Apr, 2015) Yes, we already refunded about 500 customers, but the total amount was about 3 BTC. (they all had <0.1 balance in BTC). We are going to refund everybody, but we need time. Aproximately up to 3 months. But it depends on how good we will work - I hope it happens faster.

5. Why we continue to work after such hard accident?
I personally beleive c-cex will become Big exhange. We get much of positive feedback and people continue to trust us their funds by increasing the total ammount of exchange's wallets every day. By the day of accident we had lot's of customer's funds in altcoins. Everybody start to withdraw - and they withdraw to about 10% of the balance we had on wallets before accident. We let them do it with no problem because it is their funds an we respect it. We learned hard lesson by that mistake in withdrawals about development culture in implementing new features. We also made full revision of our security procedures, made additional checks, verifications. We had noting bad happened after accident and continue to work good.

I personally apologizes to our customers because of this accident.

customminer

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:05:25 PM

Shouldn't the owners of c-cex sell shares in part of the company to free up funds to pay users back instead of punishing them for using your site in the first place?

Simple fact is, that asking me to wait 3 months for 20btc to be refunded to me is completely out of the question. In 3 months, the price of each could be far higher than it currently is - making it even harder to repay me.

The longer you hold our funds, the far less likely we are to ever use your site again. 500 of your users had < 0.1, and the rest of us don't have btc to trade on your site because you've frozen it.
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:38:07 PM

Shouldn't the owners of c-cex sell shares in part of the company to free up funds to pay users back instead of punishing them for using your site in the first place?

Simple fact is, that asking me to wait 3 months for 20btc to be refunded to me is completely out of the question. In 3 months, the price of each could be far higher than it currently is - making it even harder to repay me.

The longer you hold our funds, the far less likely we are to ever use your site again. 500 of your users had < 0.1, and the rest of us don't have btc to trade on your site because you've frozen it.

I've been barking up a similar tree for the past week and a half.  Admin absolutely refuses to attempt to take a loan or make any effort to obtain the funds by any other means than slowly recouping through transaction fees.

negritaman

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:37:06 PM

Coinmarket, Poloniex, C-CEX  sounds like a systematic attack on crypto

Bummer
coinface

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:30:27 AM

HI, I was a c-cex holder of 1gh when the price was ~ 8 a gh, i sold it a moth ago because your pages take forever to load. I know i would have been better saving the gh for life, but the slow responses to clicks-really made it not worth it for myself.  You obvios jnow what you are doinf!

to these ppl who just bought gh at cex: you will earn,,,thenegavite balanve does go away!
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 07:24:09 AM

HI, I was a c-cex holder of 1gh when the price was ~ 8 a gh, i sold it a moth ago because your pages take forever to load. I know i would have been better saving the gh for life, but the slow responses to clicks-really made it not worth it for myself.  You obvios jnow what you are doinf!

to these ppl who just bought gh at cex: you will earn,,,thenegavite balanve does go away!

It is not about cex.io - it is about c-cex.com

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:27:21 AM

We are recovering peoples BTC from accident. And will do it in full. Trades goes on, we are working in full mode. Thank's for those people who trust us and cointinue to make deposits. For now any funds You see on Your active balance are able to trade/withdraw at any time with no limits.

LOL wow what a troll scammer. Also what an A-hole.  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:33:21 AM

It's time to put all information to one place:

1. What happened 23/02/14?
We developed new system to make withdrawals more secure by confirming it by e-mail. But there was made unforgivable mistake in code allowing to customer to increase it's coins amount by clicking confirmation link again and again in case of withdrawal failure (reason could be wrong wallet address). That mistake was quickly fixed, all security revised but harm was made by one of our customers with user name "Mairusu" displayed in chat as "Darkman" with e-mail address "sxqut@evopo.com" and IP address "23.29.119.226". He made our BTC hot wallet empty. When I saw it is empty - I just thought that it's just normal withdrawals and put cold wallet's BTC to hot wallet - it was withdrawed in seconds. That was second mistake. In 2 days "Darkman" responded to my e-mail and promiced to refund all he has by the moment. He indeed made some refunds. In total it was: DRK:14380, 15000,08999991 Total: 29380,08999991 / MINT: 2500000, 22516984,55385500, 4999999,99, Total: 30016984,543855 / 0.40072620 BTC. He also promiced to refund 76 BTC but it never happens.

2. What we had to do.
We had to create special account "BTC on hold" to memorize customer's BTC amount for future refund and put BTC. We also reversed all DRK to BTC transactions only made with "Darkman". We credited DRK to users's accounts and substracted BTC. But there was another one mistake: we did not prohibit users to withdraw BTC and DRK when we put their BTC to negative because of reversed transactions. Almost everybody withdrew DRK + BTC not giving us back BTC. That made additional harm to us.

3. What we do now.
We work hard to pick-up trade volumes we lost, making exchange better every day. We pay very big attention to security, check, verify everything every several hours.

4. How we will refund customers and how long it takes?
We owe 124.9 BTC to 96 our customers. Yes, we already refunded about 500 customers, but the total amount was about 3 BTC. (they all had <0.1 balance in BTC). We are going to refund everybody, but we need time. Aproximately up to 3 months. But it depends on how good we will work - I hope it happens faster.

5. Why we continue to work after such hard accident?
I personally beleive c-cex will become Big exhange. We get much of positive feedback and people continue to trust us their funds by increasing the total ammount of exchange's wallets every day. By the day of accident we had lot's of customer's funds in altcoins. Everybody start to withdraw - and they withdraw to about 10% of the balance we had on wallets before accident. We let them do it with no problem because it is their funds an we respect it. We learned hard lesson by that mistake in withdrawals about development culture in implementing new features. We also made full revision of our security procedures, made additional checks, verifications. We had noting bad happened after accident and continue to work good.

I personally apologizes to our customers because of this accident.

Exchange has no problems after that and everything works fine by now: deposits/withdrawals and trades.

Good lord. What a fuck up.

How many times does history need to repeat itself before people stop trusting 3rd parties to store their Bitcoin?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

customminer

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:32:39 AM

I've been barking up a similar tree for the past week and a half.  Admin absolutely refuses to attempt to take a loan or make any effort to obtain the funds by any other means than slowly recouping through transaction fees.

How does he expect the largest traders who lost all of their bitcoin on the site to continue trading? The fact is that the transaction volume has plumeted since this hack; this exchange is dead in the water until they refund their users.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:23:12 PM

How does he expect the largest traders who lost all of their bitcoin on the site to continue trading? The fact is that the transaction volume has plumeted since this hack; this exchange is dead in the water until they refund their users.

Right and expecting people to trade on a known insecure exchange so he can make transaction fees to pay off his customers who he lost money is retarded.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: