Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's list of Shit and Scam Coins ---January 16th -- Ed. 2--  (Read 8328 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:37:01 PM

Noblecoin does list the premine. Here is the public ledger: http://www.noblemovement.com/public-ledger/

None the less, a pre-mine shitcoin with no new features or innovations.

Don't try to sugar coat bullshit.

Seriously, everything that's trying to be defended here is without merit. Everything has been done, we are in the times where you have to have to build your own coin's code from scratch (which takes money and effort), or else it's going to be a part of the trash.

I would have to respectfully disagree with you here. You don't need to be a technical genius like Satoshi to create something in this market (though I do wish I were an enigmatic, probably attractive 'super-coder' genius quite often). Yes, we've used open-source code to build something of our own. The 'mainstream' users and newcomers to the scene don't care so much about how the code works or the advanced technical features one coin may have over another (at least for now - I admit). Our focus is on community, the movement, openness, and trying to stand out in other ways. In regards to the pre-mine, attack us and distrust us that is fine and more than understandable considering the current track record. We're only asking that the longer we're here, working hard and the public addresses remain untouched the more seriously we are considered in the weeks and months to come. Cheers bud.

NobleCoin followers were unleashed.

Give me some proof: News outlets, Trade site, Market Cap, Acceptance among the masses, advancements in technology. Until then, you have absolutely no room to speak and will be classified like every other shitcoin.

Anyone can put together a long article with nice graphics. Kinda like earthcoin that seems to be losing support by the minute.

The real question is how long and how much effort the devs will put into their coin. Talk is cheap, show us proof. Until then, Noblecoin has no respect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZBBBB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:40:53 PM

^^^ That is the dev putting in work. That guy has been on this coin 18 hours a day since launch. I can honestly say the guy is beyond a hard working and puts in more effort than I have ever seen.
miKnutty

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:45:38 PM

Noblecoin does list the premine. Here is the public ledger: http://www.noblemovement.com/public-ledger/

None the less, a pre-mine shitcoin with no new features or innovations.

Don't try to sugar coat bullshit.

Seriously, everything that's trying to be defended here is without merit. Everything has been done, we are in the times where you have to have to build your own coin's code from scratch (which takes money and effort), or else it's going to be a part of the trash.

I would have to respectfully disagree with you here. You don't need to be a technical genius like Satoshi to create something in this market (though I do wish I were an enigmatic, probably attractive 'super-coder' genius quite often). Yes, we've used open-source code to build something of our own. The 'mainstream' users and newcomers to the scene don't care so much about how the code works or the advanced technical features one coin may have over another (at least for now - I admit). Our focus is on community, the movement, openness, and trying to stand out in other ways. In regards to the pre-mine, attack us and distrust us that is fine and more than understandable considering the current track record. We're only asking that the longer we're here, working hard and the public addresses remain untouched the more seriously we are considered in the weeks and months to come. Cheers bud.

NobleCoin followers were unleashed.

Give me some proof: News outlets, Trade site, Market Cap, Acceptance among the masses, advancements in technology. Until then, you have absolutely no room to speak and will be classified like every other shitcoin.

Anyone can put together a long article with nice graphics. Kinda like earthcoin that seems to be losing support by the minute.

The real question is how long and how much effort the devs will put into their coin. Talk is cheap, show us proof. Until then, Noblecoin has no respect.

I forgot Rome was built in 10 days. Give me a break man. The fact that Rofo took time to respond to your hearsay garbage speaks volumes.
Jiyome

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:48:40 PM

Exactly what I was about to say Mik.
The guy is asking for "News outlets, Trade site, Market Cap, Acceptance among the masses, advancements in technology", like it can be done in 10 days.
Congratulations for losing any credibility you had left.

Vertcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:49:47 PM

4) Vertcoin - Premine Unknown - the maker of this shit only specified that he mined 3 Blocks, 3 blocks totaling 300,000 of your shitcoin? Give us answers you whore. With a max of 840,000 coins, a low supply of coins seems to be the new wave, effective and easy to make a quick buck. Vert was inspired by skateboarder's terminology. One can only suspect that this coin was made during a 10th graders lunch break. Stop supporting this garbage.

Dear tk808,

Let's me clarify what you said :

1. Premine Unknown -> you can take a look at here to see how many coins we are have done before launch date and time http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/VertCoin?count=10&hi=10. launch time is 2014-01-11 09:00:00.

2. With a max of 840,000 coins -> Have you ever look at technical details or just say something in your imagination ? here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404364.0. We have told you that there are 84 million vertcoins.

3. Vert was inspired by skateboarder's terminology -> I just know from you that Vert is skateboarder's terminology. I chosen this name because Vert means "Green". you will find out from here -> http://www.thefreedictionary.com/vert

4. One can only suspect that this coin was made during a 10th graders lunch break. -> What wrong with a 10th graders ? Do they cannot write a good software ? I saw many elderly people who just has age without thought and still be mediocre people.

Conclusion, your summary for Vertcoin is totally lacked of supporting evident, and some people who read without finding the truth will follow what you say. anyway, I'm not here to argue with you about my coin is a shit coin or not. I just want to point out something that you are misleading people with lacking evident to support your assumption.

VTC Stealth Address : vJmt8sF4iySr2RnJdZJdqk7CbJMQzwPwQwUsQwKF27qPE7qv9gfhjYqD6VapALi6jv8j6VKUvXYEto6 xmtxoq9oUyBXbV9XsYdt6sA
Please contact us via contact[at]vertcoin.org only, do not PM.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:50:08 PM

^^^ That is the dev putting in work. That guy has been on this coin 18 hours a day since launch. I can honestly say the guy is beyond a hard working and puts in more effort than I have ever seen.

I don't even think Rofo sleeps anymore...

He's always available for contact
Gcr0n

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:51:18 PM

usde is a very nice coin, in a very nice community.
i don't get your comment that your assuming the people probably in their late 30's, late 20's.. that's about 75% on here ..

most of all the devs are very nice, dedicated and not just doing 500coin giveaways..

users often random get an amount of coins to start with, if you get 2000 users receiving 500 coins each thats 1mill coins..

people get rewarded for their effort trough contests and such, we all get involved wich will make it a great coin and not just another alt-coin.

i will agree with you on ethereum, but we're talking about alt-coins here.

btc: 1MDQVRQLZe1Y6Vqa5krreHVkFj6fz8sXGd
xapo: 3NpqxQgQXe3HDW6BZNXn3XDvhWh7r3eyi2
LTC: LWs7EK5A8oQBMiGagJsgwgAA5o3ecWkTmY
Doge: D72wxwxjHJun6CiyibcvfZNV2HN7TFpCF3
talvivaara

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:30:41 PM

dogecoin is just an ltc clone, that had a whole bunch of memes and lolspeak created to promote it. why should a bunch of memes and loltalk be taken seriously?

LTC does not have random block rewards.

Excuse me, spare a coin for a cyber bum? - BTC: 1KiiToSx5G1ySGrSohvYtTxw5DUjbF7XYc - GET 10% OFF YOUR TRADING FEES FOR A YEAR @ Vircurex (referral link)
procrypto

Activity: 224

Shitcoin Maximalist

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:53:47 PM

dogecoin is just an ltc clone, that had a whole bunch of memes and lolspeak created to promote it. why should a bunch of memes and loltalk be taken seriously?

Maintaining 25 - 35 GH/s net hashrate says it could be taken seriously.

Maintaining a price of ~45-50 satoshis says it could be taken seriously.

A host of services and fun things to do with your Dogecoin says it could be taken seriously.

The massive community it built organically (albeit bootstrapped from the meme) says it could be taken seriously.

DOGE is the dark horse (or dark doge?) of cryptocurrencies. Ignore it at your peril.. and this comes from someone who doesn't have a single Dogecoin to his name right now.
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:21:36 AM

Maintaining 25 - 35 GH/s net hashrate says it could be taken seriously.

Maintaining a price of ~45-50 satoshis says it could be taken seriously.

A host of services and fun things to do with your Dogecoin says it could be taken seriously.

The massive community it built organically (albeit bootstrapped from the meme) says it could be taken seriously.

DOGE is the dark horse (or dark doge?) of cryptocurrencies. Ignore it at your peril.. and this comes from someone who doesn't have a single Dogecoin to his name right now.

dogecoin = scam, keep trying to explain why but the pumpers keep pumping it. Please please stop
procrypto

Activity: 224

Shitcoin Maximalist

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:09:58 PM

dogecoin = scam, keep trying to explain why but the pumpers keep pumping it. Please please stop

Wonder why you think that?

Oh wait..

hopefully QRK will climb back up. I still think it should be 0.50 cents or more

That's why.   Grin
adir77

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:01:46 PM

I think this thread is just to thread's author could promote what he wants to dig or which has a lot of coins. The rest of the coins is compared to the shit and discourage people, just paid attention to the author and promoted coins by his.

Of course anyone can create threads and speak what he thinks of each coin...

Best Regards
cashclash

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:33:09 AM

I probably agree on a few coins you listed not being a worthy investment but i fail to see where you pull your evidence to dishonor Vertcoin.
Please back it up with some facts!
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:42:16 AM

I probably agree on a few coins you listed not being a worthy investment but i fail to see where you pull your evidence to dishonor Vertcoin.
Please back it up with some facts!

Vert is fine, just old words of mine.

Vert is not a shitcoin
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:11:52 AM

Doge is not a shit coin because you can mine it, it has a community, and you can make money.

If you can't mine it, it has a dead community or dying community, and you can't make any money, then it is a shit coin.

nothing will rival bitcoin, and frankly I don't understand why litecoin has such a high valuation.

The ONLY thing that matters in 2014 and beyond is community and usage NOT technology.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 03:06:51 PM

so what is a good NEW coin?
atta2k15

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 03:43:59 PM

I disagree with Troptions,

if you look at the block explorer,
http://69.90.132.237/explorer/block_crawler.php/

and fill in block 0, you see 5 nov.
Ok that before the announcement date.

But if you fill in block 10, you will see:

Block Height: 10
Block Time: November 7, 2013, 17:54:45
Block Version

Release date announcement:
[ANN] Troptions SHA256 Just Launched
November 07, 2013, 03:54:55 AM

so premined < 10 blocks.... OMG!  Cool Cool Cool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=326652.0

DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:25:18 PM

Wonder why you think that?

Oh wait..

hopefully QRK will climb back up. I still think it should be 0.50 cents or more

That's why.   Grin

+ 1

amazing hates free loving, huge community DOGE, loves scammy QRK, go figure

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
HectorVT

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:12:29 PM

I am the developer of marinecoin, it is different concept based on  initial mutual trust during inception and advanced mathematical formulas that I don't even totally understand but the mathematicians are contracted to work for us.  we like to call it pre-allocation, do you really think as the World's first and one only digital nation that there will ever be, I will dump the pre-allocated coins to destroy the system and betray its adapters who got involved in it,a system that I have worked so hard to create, no one even comes close to us in anyway sooner or later someone will notice and then it will be too late for everyone who has ignored it.

www.marinecoin.org
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:14:47 PM

Ethereum is backed by Goldman Sachs you better add this to your shitcoin collection.

To everyone, this post was posted on January 16th.

I've erased vert coin, i have a different opinion on it now. Ethereum is a bullshit IPO coin, but it's still good as far as tech goes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: