Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ!  (Read 111044 times)
dmgta

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:13:59 PM

Dont get me wrong... but... imo this coin wont work... 7h to go... and....

wallet info: windows? linux? none?
logo: no comments.

So.. what are u trying to do? good luck.

Not getting you wrong...but you point?

still 7 hours prior to launch you want us to put up the wallet info?

What would be the harm in releasing the .conf settings? We can't do anything with them until the wallet anyways? If you want it to be a fair launch and allow solo miners to have a chance then that file is crucial. The quicker for us the better.

Just a thought.

Hope you take it under consideration
Noogsy

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:31:26 PM

Hello i am the owner of BlockMinter.com and would like to be a pool at launch. Can you give any details on if you will release the clients ahead of schedule to pool operators?

We will offer a 0% fee during launch if you want to partner with us on this launch. I can go ahead and setup the pool for pre-registration now so everyone is able to start mining right at 9.

Thanks

just created the username yesterday.

I'm sure you're TOTALLY the pool owner and not just some asshat trying to get early access for yourself...

So i have the tesla pool open for pre-registration

http://tes.blockminter.com/

If you sign up now you will be able to connect as soon as the coin is compiled and in sync. 0 fees for this launch!

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/1044): Access denied for user 'pool_register'@'localhost' to database 'pool_tes' in /var/www/sites/blockminter.com/public/register/classes/register.php on line 75

Warning: mysqli::prepare(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /var/www/sites/blockminter.com/public/register/classes/register.php on line 79

Fatal error: Call to a member function bind_param() on a non-object in /var/www/sites/blockminter.com/public/register/classes/register.php on line 81
---
Nevertheless it seems to have registered.

---
Cheers
BlockMinter

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 08:41:53 PM

Hello i am the owner of BlockMinter.com and would like to be a pool at launch. Can you give any details on if you will release the clients ahead of schedule to pool operators?

We will offer a 0% fee during launch if you want to partner with us on this launch. I can go ahead and setup the pool for pre-registration now so everyone is able to start mining right at 9.

Thanks

I'm sure you're TOTALLY the pool owner and not just some asshat trying to get early access for yourself...

If you sign up now you will be able to connect as soon as the coin is compiled and in sync. 0 fees for this launch!

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/1044): Access denied for user 'pool_register'@'localhost' to database 'pool_tes' in /var/www/sites/blockminter.com/public/register/classes/register.php on line 75

Warning: mysqli::prepare(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /var/www/sites/blockminter.com/public/register/classes/register.php on line 79

Fatal error: Call to a member function bind_param() on a non-object in /var/www/sites/blockminter.com/public/register/classes/register.php on line 81
---

Fixed and tested sorry about that and yes you have been registered Cheesy
dmgta

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:48:32 PM

Thanks

---

Whats the specs of your server? I am curious and have you run other pools before or is this your first before i sign up i want this info.
BlockMinter

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 08:52:55 PM

Thanks

---

Whats the specs of your server? I am curious and have you run other pools before or is this your first before i sign up i want this info.

We have 4 servers each 32 gb ram xeon 8 core systems.

We are a collection of developers , sql admins , sa's and have run independent pools before  and know each other in real life. We have 20+ years experience on infrastructure support / architecture. We will be bringing new features to our pools over the next few weeks as we expand.  

Our official thread is over here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420351
dmgta

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:07:27 PM

Thanks

---

We are a collection of developers , sql admins , sa's and have run independent pools before  and know each other in real life. We have 20+ years experience on infrastructure support / architecture. We will be bringing new features to our pools over the next few weeks as we expand.  

See how easy that is Smiley I bet just with that peoples confidence in you will go up and you will get more people on board I am joining now dmgta
Kennar

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:09:02 PM

Thanks

---

Just registered and noticed a typo.

Regisration Successful
Your registration was successful! we have sent an email with these details to you please make sure you check your spam folder! In addition a worker has been created for you:
BlockMinter

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 09:10:43 PM

Thanks

---

Regisration Successful
Your registration was successful! we have sent an email with these details to you please make sure you check your spam folder! In addition a worker has been created for you:

Good catch! thanks and fixed!
Gismo1337

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:15:01 PM

Thanks

---

We are a collection of developers , sql admins , sa's and have run independent pools before  and know each other in real life. We have 20+ years experience on infrastructure support / architecture. We will be bringing new features to our pools over the next few weeks as we expand. 

Regisration Successful

pool-us.blockminter.com:XXXX?
TPN

Activity: 193

How did it get so late, so soon?

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:20:06 PM

Hopefully this thing doesn't make my computer catch fire for simply being on.

Good one.

OT: Too little info, premined or not? And why would I invest or throw hashes on this coin?
BlockMinter

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 09:28:55 PM

Thanks

---

We are a collection of developers , sql admins , sa's and have run independent pools before  and know each other in real life. We have 20+ years experience on infrastructure support / architecture. We will be bringing new features to our pools over the next few weeks as we expand. 

Regisration Successful

pool-us.blockminter.com:XXXX?

the port will be 3344

your workers are already setup as youruser.1 pass x if you want to pre-config everything
lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:30:33 PM

does this have anything to do with this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420605.0
Trafficlearn (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:35:36 PM

does this have anything to do with this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420605.0

OK we know bitminter will have a pool....so lets leave that one be...

No it has nothing to do with that coin...as far as i know the domain was for sale as late as today....i was actually doing a valuation on it.

guess you can have the best of both worlds.

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
MrGodMan

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:57:01 PM

Mining this just because Tesla is awesome

suncoastbuddy

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:22:58 PM

How long until launch?
Trafficlearn (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:25:49 PM

Mining this just because Tesla is awesome

Agreed.   

We are 3.5 hours away....give or take....I want to address a few issues that have arisen in another thread Wink

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
1024KB

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:28:46 PM

stop pools on launch, will you guys never learn?  Cheesy. No pools = solo miners = interest = win
kalnas

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:29:39 PM

Thanks

WTF maitenance mode ?
tabnk

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:55:56 PM

I'm READY !!!
cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:56:49 PM

stop pools on launch, will you guys never learn?  Cheesy. No pools = solo miners = interest = win

please explain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: