Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ!  (Read 111047 times)
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:32:39 AM

If you have been following the thread...there was another attempt to launch a teslacoin.
We sought our legal counsel before going to market to discuss a potential purchase of the domains and how it would effect the launch....branding and all.   

We take the business seriously so we thought it best to just postpone for a bit while we clarified.

For those of you that feel this coin is not for you.....thanks for your initial interest.

As you can see we are already progressing as we have begun to disseminate the information.

Thanks for your patience....the OP is being updated regularly.

If you choose not to wait it out.....thanks for hanging with us.

You should've done this before posting an announcement here dinglebarry. What the  fuck you expect people to say now.."uhh thank you for not rushing ?"    fucking amateurs

+1
Megabit monster

Will work for BitCoins

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:33:44 AM

If you have been following the thread...there was another attempt to launch a teslacoin.
We sought our legal counsel before going to market to discuss a potential purchase of the domains and how it would effect the launch....branding and all.   

We take the business seriously so we thought it best to just postpone for a bit while we clarified.

For those of you that feel this coin is not for you.....thanks for your initial interest.

As you can see we are already progressing as we have begun to disseminate the information.

You should've done this before posting an announcement here dinglebarry. What the  fuck you expect people to say now.."uhh thank you for not rushing ?"    fucking amateurs
+1

Cisco CCNP + CCIE Written. Open to various networking/VOIP related projects. 
Accept bitcoin for payments. Extensive successful project history.
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:34:13 AM

So there's a pool at launch, which pretty much guarantees little to no solo mining for the little guys. Great.

There's no launch at all, and until OP figures out how to get his coin compiled there won't be.  So I wouldn't worry about it lol.

Hero in your signature your missing you seem to have a tenuous grasp on the english language Smiley

What are you trying to say?  

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
Trafficlearn (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:34:28 AM

He JUST made his announcement at 5PM this afternoon and we DID offer to buy the domain beforehand....which is why we were perplexed as well.   but thanks for your kindness

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
Nolo

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:36:46 AM

-OP

Counsel is not spelled "council" when referring to an attorney. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:36:50 AM

So there's a pool at launch, which pretty much guarantees little to no solo mining for the little guys. Great.

There's no launch at all, and until OP figures out how to get his coin compiled there won't be.  So I wouldn't worry about it lol.

Hero in your signature your missing you seem to have a tenuous grasp on the english language Smiley

The lawyer says that to Charlie in his last statement in your signature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEFB0ozhcUU

Meant Nolo not hero read your member status lol
Scooby903

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:39:23 AM

-OP

Maybe he has a council of counsels  Cheesy
Nolo

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:40:20 AM

The lawyer says that to Charlie in his last statement in your signature first before he continues to say what you have wirtten

I am an attorney.  Either he is getting bad advice, he isn't giving us all of the facts, or he's not telling the truth as to why he has delayed releasing a wallet. 

Note: Someone who speaks broken English, should not use the phrase "tenuous grasp on the english(sic) language", to insult someone else. 

Nolo

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:41:30 AM

-OP

Maybe he has a council of counsels  Cheesy

In The Land of Make Believe perhaps. 

dmgta

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:42:04 AM

The lawyer says that to Charlie in his last statement in your signature first before he continues to say what you have wirtten

I am an attorney.  Either he is getting bad advice, he isn't giving us all of the facts, or he's not telling the truth as to why he has delayed releasing a wallet. 

Note: Someone who speaks broken English, should not use the phrase "tenuous grasp on the english(sic) language", to insult someone else. 

Wasnt insulting you its directly from the scene in your signature between charlie and the laywer wow relax
rellix

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:42:21 AM

Your definition of little guy and mine must not be the same. At launch I get nothing with my combined 107kH/s without a pool.  So by little guy, you must be referring to your meager 8xR9 290x space heater.

No, I'm talking about the piece of shit nvidia card in my gaming computer built in 2010.  I've mined several altcoins at the very beginning. I'm talking first 10-20 minutes, and if I'm fast enough, I tend to make decent profit.  

That has been far more profitable than the pitiful amount I've gotten from the excessive launch pools of recent coin releases.  I'd rather take my chances and hope I get lucky, instead of pretty much guaranteeing myself a truly meager output at best.
dmgta

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:45:25 AM

I am an attorney.  Either he is getting bad advice, he isn't giving us all of the facts, or he's not telling the truth as to why he has delayed releasing a wallet.  

And i don't speak broken English it was fine if you weren't such a touchy fucking lawyer princess maybe you would of read it the first time and got it. Or you aren't an It's Always Sunny fan and it went over your head. If that's the case then don't use quotes from the show.
morphtrust

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 02:49:12 AM

we now return you to "days of our coin"

"Violence, is the last refuge of the incompetent."
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
Nolo

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:50:08 AM

I am an attorney.  Either he is getting bad advice, he isn't giving us all of the facts, or he's not telling the truth as to why he has delayed releasing a wallet.  

And i don't speak broken English it was fine if you weren't such a touchy fucking lawyer princess maybe you would of read it the first time and got it. Or you aren't an It's Always Sunny fan and it went over your head. If that's the case then don't use quotes from the show.

I'm not going to debate you over who is a bigger fan of a sitcom.  That's just silly. 

lasciv

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:51:31 AM

I'm not going to debate you over who is a bigger fan of a sitcom.  That's just silly. 

this is becoming a really interesting launch..
morphtrust

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 02:55:32 AM

this is becoming a really interesting launch..
Pass the butter I need more for my popcorn lol  Grin  Cool

"Violence, is the last refuge of the incompetent."
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
dmgta

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:00:28 AM

Hahahaha sorry everyone this is what happens to me when the coin I want gets delayed! HULK SMASH
Trafficlearn (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:05:59 AM

I assure you we have good representation.  It was simply a typo on my part thats all....in my haste to answer questions.   Thanks for pointing it out.   We have first amendment attorney as well as personal attorneys and civil....so our bases are covered.

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
sibilant_doge

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:14:31 AM

I assure you we have good representation.  It was simply a typo on my part thats all....in my haste to answer questions.   Thanks for pointing it out.   We have first amendment attorney as well as personal attorneys and civil....so our bases are covered.

So, are you a partition of a corporation, or your own LLC entity, or sole proprietary?
dmgta

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:06:13 AM

http://tes.blockminter.com/

Come sign up and then come chat with us in IRC http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23TeslaCoin

Awesome group of guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: