Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ!  (Read 111039 times)
Trafficlearn (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:50:06 AM

New pool added in the OP  http://tes.becausepool.com/

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:50:08 AM

All you had to do is be up front with the premine and make it smaller. We get that compared to the total amount of coins it's not much. We also get that it will take the network a long time to mine the amount of coins you have. If we mine this for a few weeks unitl it hits an exchange, you could dump it and make our weeks of mining worthless. Not saying you would, just saying this is why people do not like huge premines. Not worth the investment when you know 1 person can easily make your coins worth 0.
altcoinex

Activity: 293

Director - www.cubeform.io

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 06:50:27 AM

Protest this coin. Do not Mine.

╓╢╬╣╣╖
                                   ┌║██████║∩
                                   ]█████████
                                    ╜██████╝`
                                      ╙╜╜╜`
                                   ╓╥@@@@@@╥╓
         ╓╖@@╖,                 ,@║██████████╢@,                 ,╓@@╖╓
       ╓╢██████╢.              ╓╢███████████████╖               ║╢█████║╓
       ║█████████    ,,╓╓,,   ┌║█████████████████┐   ,,╓╓,,    ]█████████
       └╢██████║` ╓╢║██████╢║∩``╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙`»╢╢██████╢║╖  ║███████╜
         "╜╜╜╜` ╖╢█████████╣╜                      └╢██████████@ `╜╜╜╜╜
               ║██████████╜                          ╙╢██████████
              ┌█████████╜                              ╙╢█████████
              └███████╨`                                 ╜████████
               ║████╨╜                                    `╢█████
                ╙╢╣╜                                        └╢█╜
                ,,                                            ,,
             ╓@║██┐                                          ┌██║@╓
            ╢██████                                          ]█████H
           ╢███████∩                                        ┌████████
  ╓@@@@╓   █████████                                        ║████████`  ╓@@@@╖
╓╢██████║. █████████∩                                      ┌█████████ ,║███████╖
██████████ └█████████                                      ██████████ ]█████████
`║██████╜`  └╢████████                                    ┌███████╣╜   ╙██████╨`
  `╙╜╜╙`      `╙╨╢████                                    █████╝╜`       `╙╜╜`
                      ]@╓                              ╓╖H
                      ███╢║@╓,                    ,╓@╢╢███`
                      ████████╢@╖╓.           ╓╖@║████████`
                      ]███████████╢║@╓,  ,╓@╢╢████████████
                       ╙╢█████████████╨` ╜██████████████╜
                         ╙╝╢███████║╜`    `╜║████████╝╜`
                     ,╓@@@╓  `²╙``             `╙²`  ╓@@@╖,
                    ║╢█████╢H                      ╓╢██████H
                    █████████                      █████████`
                    ╙╢██████╜                      ╙╢██████╜
                      └╨╩╝┘                          └╨╩╝╜
WINFLOW.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:51:14 AM

blockminter pool are you wasting our hashes are yougoona pay anything

Blockminter was the only other pool who wanted in....if you have any issues with them please let me know.

You guys are never happy....if we dont announce a launch....you bitch...if we announce a launch and it has a few issues...you bitch.....unreal....a premine of 9 million coins on 299 MILLION is nowhere NEAR what will be needed to promote and build this coin out.....when the second coin was announced we decided to go into promotion overdive....you guys are just never happy....unless you get to get ALL the coins....maybe the next coin that launches you can all just post your wallets and the DEVS will just give you all of their coins.  The promotions will come...dont worry....you will be posting your wallet in every thread soon Smiley

stop pretending you posted the premine before the launch and people would probably stop calling you a scammer.

+1
Trafficlearn (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:52:04 AM

Another pool added  tes.validerrorpool.com

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
Trafficlearn (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:53:00 AM

Blockminter was the only other pool who wanted in....if you have any issues with them please let me know.

You guys are never happy....if we dont announce a launch....you bitch...if we announce a launch and it has a few issues...you bitch.....unreal....a premine of 9 million coins on 299 MILLION is nowhere NEAR what will be needed to promote and build this coin out.....when the second coin was announced we decided to go into promotion overdive....you guys are just never happy....unless you get to get ALL the coins....maybe the next coin that launches you can all just post your wallets and the DEVS will just give you all of their coins.  The promotions will come...dont worry....you will be posting your wallet in every thread soon Smiley

stop pretending you posted the premine before the launch and people would probably stop calling you a scammer.

I am not pretending i i posted it before the launch it was posted along with all the opening info

TimFChavez

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:53:12 AM

Finally we have the coin that has been LONG overdue!

3% premine will be used for promotion and developing tools and services

You are a piece of crap. You leave this out until 30 minutes in?

And earlier you said you weren't sure if you were going to pre-mine. You spineless piece of trash. You knew the whole time you were going to pre-mine a huge genesis block and were just trying to placate the masses as if you were waffling the idea. F#ck you.

It was not held out for 30 minutes it went in right with the rest of the announcements....dont have to explain the last 24 hours to you....you know where the door is

Fuck with your premine! If earlier it was announced that there will be premine  I would not wake up at night! No matter how you use it. Premine is bad!

PREMINE PREMINE PREMINE

No Shit. You could have announced the premine when you delayed the launch four hours and not try to sneak it in 30 minutes after we have been mining and you have exposed with your 3% (9,000,000 coin) premine
poor_Boy

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:54:56 AM

I didn't get any coins, and I found 2 blocks Huh   .... C,YA.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:55:29 AM

nononon mine this . do the instant mine. so even noobs who want a piece of this will have to mine it for 24 hrs to get 1k of coins

lololoolololololololololol.....24hrs,,,1000 coins..... meanwhile OP has 9 000 000
hearnomore

Activity: 304

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:55:39 AM

IP address got nullrouted due too much traffic..... gotta love data centers
McMillan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:57:07 AM

Finally we have the coin that has been LONG overdue!

3% premine will be used for promotion and developing tools and services

You are a piece of crap. You leave this out until 30 minutes in?

And earlier you said you weren't sure if you were going to pre-mine. You spineless piece of trash. You knew the whole time you were going to pre-mine a huge genesis block and were just trying to placate the masses as if you were waffling the idea. F#ck you.

It was not held out for 30 minutes it went in right with the rest of the announcements....dont have to explain the last 24 hours to you....you know where the door is
http://s23.postimg.org/kl6k93vo9/maxresdefault2.jpg
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:57:51 AM

You have no idea behind a coin or are just scammers I hope the Tesla family sues you for copyright infringment we all should notify the tesla foundation on them and then they can get what they deserve
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:58:42 AM

OK I AM OUT OF DOOR TOO with MY 15MHZ power CYA
Noogsy

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:59:32 AM

Protest this coin. Do not Mine.

+1

SCAMCOIN

---
Cheers
Trafficlearn (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:59:43 AM

97,000 MHs already.....Giveaways and bounties coming in the next few hours....get ready

Tyson2295

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:01:06 AM

97,000 MHs already.....Giveaways and bounties coming in the next few hours....get ready

97k MH/s where?

walnutter

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:01:50 AM

There was nothing on the found blocks. It was empty and then that pool went into maintenance mode.  Huh
TimFChavez

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:02:14 AM

>>It was not held out for 30 minutes it went in right with the rest of the announcements....dont have to explain the last 24 hours to you....you know where the door is

Bull Shit!

It was not there when you updated the first post saying that it was going to be delayed four hours. It also was not there when you updated it with the wallet link. It appeared right after someone posted that you PREMINED 3% of the total coins or 9,000,000 coins.
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 07:03:10 AM

Ah, it feels like only a month ago you didn't know how to config a .conf file . . . oh shit it was a short while ago and already you're launching a coin.  Roll Eyes  You even said in a month there'll be 15 million in circ yet you'll have 9 out of the 15. I'm out.

Premine or no...i have only been exposed to the crypto industry for a short time and this was by far MY most successful attempt at mining a launch...so kudos for that.

This industry is really in its infancy right now.....this is the time for people to get their shit in gear and pull together as a community....
If not this will become the laughing stock of the internet as opposed to something more...

I have read through tons of scam coin complaints.....shady pool complaints and so much more....i think some people are truly missing the boat by giving new users a bad experience in crypto...i am glad i did a little bit of homework got a small bit of hashpower together and began to educate myself....

Thanks for this coin....even though it was pre-mined....it doesn't matter.....Hopefully this is the coin regular people on the street notice and take an interest in crypto...or this is always going to be the same bunch of guys screaming about scamming each other because they couldn't scam first....

I also think this coin exposed a lot of issues with pools and the fact that they may not all be what they seem

Earthcoin to the moon!

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
nether

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:03:24 AM

I didn't think there could be worse launch than EAC but here it is. It seems both initial pool and solo mining didn't pay off at all. Pool dropped connection non stop and lost shares and solo mining is rejecting blocks woot! Just in case my address is 5UrBZB8BCR3ZtaQPsrK1wuSo23NyrNwNsT

Not expecting anything out of this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: