Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ!  (Read 111039 times)
gal40n0k

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:15:32 AM

Yeah, i solo mined for about 3 hours, got about 40 blocks, all rejected and orphans...

Any donations from OP?:

5a5pssqwfwaCj3Qg7mfh9Kd9RxnSx9A7vF

Thanks a lot!

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morphtrust

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 09:22:29 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 01:45:54 PM by morphtrust

Edit two, seems that the original page I mentioned here was owned by another developer that was going to do a tesla coin release but he dragged his feet to long tweeking to perfection his dev of his same named coin, and due to the release of this coin gave up and deleted his facebook page.

----unedited portion----

I guess the temporal reserve is not to bad a deal even though it is not crypto, it is digitally backed up with out giving up ones anonymity and their system is all but unhackable with some sort of system where the computers are able to talk to each other via webcams and screens so the peoples data is not online at all. only cords going to the computer storing the data base is the monitor cord and the power cord lol.

"Violence, is the last refuge of the incompetent."
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
Decagrog

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:23:10 AM

I've solomined from the launch for 4 hours, got about 7000coin and now are all not accepted! Angry Wtf, blockchain forked?

thekekk

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:57:03 AM

tes.bitminter.com owner are you planing to give us our coins back ?

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
fengzi52188888

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:26:59 AM

5fP3uFinXdf4TzxNtaTqk1ZX8NCGEb5TyW  give me!YEY thanks
morphtrust

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 10:32:57 AM

posting addresses at this point I think is useless unless we can get some feed back from people that the dev have gone out of their way to help them, I can say for Noble coins, Rofo has infact helped those of us that lost coin to a problem on a pool by reimbursting us for lost coin, and quite well, additionally one of us with more hash power, that got a bigger hand out, and forgot to mention another friend that was there on the failed mining pool, gave said friend coin out of his wallet instead of even bringing it up later after the fact to Rofo. and he has refused to be named too, as he does not want any coin for helping, as he said he forgot the guy when talking with Rofo, so it is his responsibility to help him,

so in that I think we need some info on whether or not the dev have helped any of you. Please if they have sound off so the rest of us know what is going on, and let us know if these guys are more stand up than people are claiming they are not. Smiley

AdamT

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:34:05 AM

I love Tesla and wanted this coin to be awesome, but the devs failed to disclose their 9 mil premine until after the launch. Sorry but I won't be mining this one.
morphtrust

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 10:42:55 AM

yeah I think the dev team made the mistake of confusing instant success or guaranteed success with guaranteed exposure,

The problem with guaranteed exposure is that if you are going to fail, now EVERYONE is going to know you FAILED, just like if you have something totally AWESOME that EVERYONE will know it is awesome.

the fans are not going to come and save you because you used Tesla's name, UNLESS you DESERVE IT

instead if you DON'T they will instead of saving you, will crucify you lol.

if you look back to page 2 of these thread you will see this:

IF you decide to premine - I think another dead coin.

The most not preminded coins work, many premined coins sucks. if tesla is a good coin, you make your way without premine!

Lets see how many Tesla Fans come out and offer services for free....

in this case they offered to criticize you for mistakes they felt you made, and/or leave in a hurry, if things looked bad, taking their friends with them Sad

lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:24:35 AM

This guy actually said 'fucking minority'. This is worse than panda coin, in terms of PR skills.

I'm glad I missed this one.

YOU are gonna be remembered.
stevenb

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:25:52 AM

WTS 10k Tesla.

Pm please.

Mischu1989

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:33:04 AM

i have mined all night @ minebig with 2,5 MHs and have nothing confirmed?! Cheesy WTF?Huh!!! 
morphtrust

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 11:34:31 AM

This guy actually said 'fucking minority'. This is worse than panda coin, in terms of PR skills.

I'm glad I missed this one.

YOU are gonna be remembered.

and so begins the need to mop up after another smear on a great scientists name Sad

I really hope he is not responding because he got frustrated and went to bed, and will come back tomorrow and at least try to salvage some of what people have invested into his attempt here. at least a damn apology if he can not give other alt coins to them, since the tesla coins from his block chain may well be entirely useless at this point. Sad

Ekolol

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:17:40 PM

Scamcoin
Trafficlearn (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:25:04 PM

The giveaways and bounties will begin today...watch for the thread...if you were involved the launch you will know that the official pool saw over 95,000MHS and buckled under the pressure....I apologize to minebig and still applaud their efforts to handle last nights clusterfuck....Yesterday was quite the eye opener for us from people who would rather not see any new coin succeed.....however we will push on.

If you launch with pools you are scamming.....If you let solo miners take it all you are playing favorites...if you announce prior to launch you are a target....another day in crypto paradise.

Anyhow....we will be making good use of the premine as you will see and we will also not stop developing products....the future is always bright.

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:29:33 PM

The giveaways and bounties will begin today...watch for the thread...if you were involved the launch you will know that the official pool saw over 95,000MHS and buckled under the pressure....I apologize to minebig and still applaud their efforts to handle last nights clusterfuck....Yesterday was quite the eye opener for us from people who would rather not see any new coin succeed.....however we will push on.

If you launch with pools you are scamming.....If you let solo miners take it all you are playing favorites...if you announce prior to launch you are a target....another day in crypto paradise.

Anyhow....we will be making good use of the premine as you will see and we will also not stop developing products....the future is always bright.

good luck, you'll need it Grin
Trafficlearn (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:41:11 PM

Thanks Phill...you would be surprised at how short memories can be when you are making people money....i will let the market decide. Wink

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
TimFChavez

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:43:22 PM

Let see it's been almost 9 hours and the people have mined 2389 blocks of 172 coins per block for a total of 513,076 coins and the OP sits on his premine of 3% which is 9,000,000 coins. The premine was not announced until 30 minutes AFTER launch.

5XJk3NBpvqEj3h8uXn16ayxJbpX8FSBSsb
thekekk

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:48:10 PM

Thanks Phill...you would be surprised at how short memories can be when you are making people money....i will let the market decide. Wink
What happened to bitminter? Where are our coins?

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
Trafficlearn (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:53:11 PM

What happened to bitminter? Where are our coins?

I will contact him today....i am SURE he experienced the same thing Minebig did...a major crush of mining traffic that i have never seen up to this point.  And minebig has had some 3+ THS pools....so it was alot for sure

stevenb

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:57:40 PM

WTS 10k Tesla  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: