Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ!  (Read 111039 times)
thekekk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:12:16 PM

The giveaways and bounties will begin today...watch for the thread...if you were involved the launch you will know that the official pool saw over 95,000MHS and buckled under the pressure....I apologize to minebig and still applaud their efforts to handle last nights clusterfuck....Yesterday was quite the eye opener for us from people who would rather not see any new coin succeed.....however we will push on.

If you launch with pools you are scamming.....If you let solo miners take it all you are playing favorites...if you announce prior to launch you are a target....another day in crypto paradise.

Anyhow....we will be making good use of the premine as you will see and we will also not stop developing products....the future is always bright.

Just saying Hi, I mined at the launch, hopefully things go a bit smoother for you today - good luck!  Smiley

Thank you....watch for the giveaway and Game threads where we will disperse X,XXX,XXX TESLACOIN to all the FAITHFUL who stood by us during the launch....and the community will soon see the VALUE of a premine.

The coins are ALL about the community....and the COMMUNITY gets rewarded.....everything is not about pump and dump only....there are new methods and new ideas coming.....GET READY....we plan to build RAVENOUS support for the upcoming features and applications on the way.....this IS something different.....stay tuned.

bad news from bitminter

Code:
[21:36] <crypto_knight> there were 0 coins minted last night
[21:37] <crypto_knight> we were hit with a massive DDOS about 2 min into the launch
[21:37] <crypto_knight> and it took out our wallet and stratum during that time
[21:37] <crypto_knight> and by massive i am talking well over 50 GB/s sustained
[21:38] <crypto_knight> it lasted until about 11 AM this morning

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakuldada

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:14:36 PM

pump and dump
Trafficlearn (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:18:43 PM

pump and dump

and thanks for the bump......youre a poet and you dont know it.

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
jharkness

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:49:58 PM

Selling 340 teslacoin pm me
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:51:57 PM

bad news from bitminter

Code:
[21:37] <crypto_knight> we were hit with a massive DDOS about 2 min into the launch

It isn't bitminter but blockminter . Bitminter is a respectable BTC pool.

Trafficlearn (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:01:14 PM

The giveaways and bounties will begin today...watch for the thread...if you were involved the launch you will know that the official pool saw over 95,000MHS and buckled under the pressure....I apologize to minebig and still applaud their efforts to handle last nights clusterfuck....Yesterday was quite the eye opener for us from people who would rather not see any new coin succeed.....however we will push on.

If you launch with pools you are scamming.....If you let solo miners take it all you are playing favorites...if you announce prior to launch you are a target....another day in crypto paradise.

Anyhow....we will be making good use of the premine as you will see and we will also not stop developing products....the future is always bright.

Just saying Hi, I mined at the launch, hopefully things go a bit smoother for you today - good luck!  Smiley

Thank you....watch for the giveaway and Game threads where we will disperse X,XXX,XXX TESLACOIN to all the FAITHFUL who stood by us during the launch....and the community will soon see the VALUE of a premine.

The coins are ALL about the community....and the COMMUNITY gets rewarded.....everything is not about pump and dump only....there are new methods and new ideas coming.....GET READY....we plan to build RAVENOUS support for the upcoming features and applications on the way.....this IS something different.....stay tuned.

bad news from bitminter

Code:

Horrible....i believe Minebig got nearly 100GHs attack sustained.....although they managed to keep all the data and send it all out this morning....so check your pool accounts.

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
thekekk

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:04:19 PM

bad news from bitminter

Code:

Horrible....i believe Minebig got nearly 100GHs attack sustained.....although they managed to keep all the data and send it all out this morning....so check your pool accounts.

pool in maintenace mode and cannot log in http://tes.blockminter.com/ but this what was said in IRC,
what we should do now? if they say stratum fail why was my miner never change pool?

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
Trafficlearn (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:14:38 PM

http://tes.minebig.com  is fine atm and has reported all earnings....i would say give it another shot

ratty

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:21:56 PM

I was just checking this thread for the last time for a laugh, and wasn't going to reply to anything, until this..

We will remain the OFFICIAL POOL for Tesla as we anticipate big things....

Just stating the obvious, but a coin should never ever have an "official" pool, if a pool has over 50% hash then the coin gets a really bad name.
BlockMinter

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 09:24:09 PM

bad news from bitminter

Code:

So after a very long long night here is what happened.

At 1 AM EST we got the source code like everyone else , downloaded and compiled.

1:15 AM EST we had the wallet up and in sync with the network and fired up the stratum service to allow miners to come in.
1:20 AM EST we were around 230 MH/s in the pool, website was a little laggy but web is on diffrent servers than wallet / stratum . Not a big deal.

1:25 we notice there are no blocks being found, start investigation.

1:35 notice we have a massive amount of data inbound on the wallet port. No other errors or anything in logs, assume it is part of the solo miners and short block times.  Sustained inbound traffic around 2 gb/s which for stratum is pretty high considering we only had about 400 registred users for this coin.

1:45 Database server begins to lag a bit. Nothing major i allocated more memory to the database process and all is fine. Website goes back to normal operation. Still no blocks found but we had a lot of orphans we were seeing, wallet balance still at 0.

1:50 Wallet server seems to go offline, unable to connect to the outside world. Try and log in and cant even on local console.

1:51 We have our hosting provider on the phone , they are seeing between 40 - 50 GB/s (yes gigabytes not gigabits per second). Full TCP/IP attack not half open syn or fin flood no easy way to identify a legit user from the rest of the p2p network for the wallet.

1:59 announce in IRC that we are under a heavy DDOS attack and recommend everyone switch over to a different pool since we can not guarantee when it will stop or verify if the wallet is in fact generating block. All of our other wallets and stratums are just fine and able to generate blocks.

2:00 stratum still hanging on solid but unable to communicate with the wallet, wallet is throwing "Internal Error 500" when trying to make RPC commands to it (not very useful when trying to mine a block and you can not talk to the wallet). All resources are normal 2% cpu load on the server 1 gb ram used (plenty of resources available).

2 - 3 am continue to wait for the flood to stop since now the wallet can not sync to the rest of the network it can not generate blocks

3:05 announce in IRC that the wallet is offline, stratum cant submit shares  and that we have no way to resolve, we will have to let this pass.
       at this point we put the website back in maintenance mode and appologize in chat for the issues.

3:05 - 4 Investigate origin of attacks , double check wallet source , check with other pool operators to see if they are having issues generating coins.

4 - 10 am get some sleep

10 am get back online and double check that our port 3344 is available... still not available DDOS still active.

11 am DDOS finally stops, we check wallet and balance is still 0 (no blocks minted during this time).

So, this is where we are at now... We did everything we felt we could try to resolve the issues real time but at the end whoever was doing the DDOS on our wallet simply out muscled us. This is not something we could have planned for and even with the DDOS mechanisms we have in place they knocked off our wallet so we couldn't even verify / submit shares / finds to the network so credit was never able to be given.

We sincerely hope that everyone who chose us during this launch can understand that most of this was out of our control, that being said we are very reluctant to participate in coin launches in the future because these types of things happen (if i read correctly similar attacks were tried on other pools and some of the attacks were successful similar to how they were for us).

All that being said we are planning on upgrading our capacity even more  and distributing our systems more to help mitigate this specific type of attack in the future.

o3u

Activity: 393

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:19:36 PM

http://tes.minebig.com  is fine atm and has reported all earnings....i would say give it another shot

i mined there all ngiht and got my coins just now (evening).

WTF, not even a lot of coins.
Hapex

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:31:55 PM

i mined there all ngiht and got my coins just now (evening).

WTF, not even a lot of coins.

I didn't even make it that long. 3% pre-mined, pools unable to stay up. Solo mining just gave me nothing but orphans. Dev telling people who ask honest questions about such a large pre-mine where the door is I'm done mining this coin and I won't be back. 0.25% is more reasonable and won't collapse the market when and IF the coin ever gets admitted to the exchange screwing the miners who mined it.

Current block reward, dev has majority stake in coin for the next 3 years if it survives that long. The way it was handled, and with the large pre-mine I don't think it'll make it 6 months. But I'm an optimist.

Mischu1989

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:33:25 PM

WTS 2.4k pm me
mechtronic2001

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:40:33 PM

just passed 3500 Tes
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:52:06 PM

bad news from bitminter

Code:

At 1 AM EST we got the source code like everyone else , downloaded and compiled.

1:15 AM EST we had the wallet up and in sync with the network and fired up the stratum service to allow miners to come in.
1:20 AM EST we were around 230 MH/s in the pool, website was a little laggy but web is on diffrent servers than wallet / stratum . Not a big deal.

1:35 notice we have a massive amount of data inbound on the wallet port. No other errors or anything in logs, assume it is part of the solo miners and short block times.  Sustained inbound traffic around 2 gb/s which for stratum is pretty high considering we only had about 400 registred users for this coin.

1:45 Database server begins to lag a bit. Nothing major i allocated more memory to the database process and all is fine. Website goes back to normal operation. Still no blocks found but we had a lot of orphans we were seeing, wallet balance still at 0.

1:50 Wallet server seems to go offline, unable to connect to the outside world. Try and log in and cant even on local console.

1:51 We have our hosting provider on the phone , they are seeing between 40 - 50 GB/s (yes gigabytes not gigabits per second). Full TCP/IP attack not half open syn or fin flood no easy way to identify a legit user from the rest of the p2p network for the wallet.

1:59 announce in IRC that we are under a heavy DDOS attack and recommend everyone switch over to a different pool since we can not guarantee when it will stop or verify if the wallet is in fact generating block. All of our other wallets and stratums are just fine and able to generate blocks.

2:00 stratum still hanging on solid but unable to communicate with the wallet, wallet is throwing "Internal Error 500" when trying to make RPC commands to it (not very useful when trying to mine a block and you can not talk to the wallet). All resources are normal 2% cpu load on the server 1 gb ram used (plenty of resources available).

2 - 3 am continue to wait for the flood to stop since now the wallet can not sync to the rest of the network it can not generate blocks

3:05 announce in IRC that the wallet is offline, stratum cant submit shares  and that we have no way to resolve, we will have to let this pass.
       at this point we put the website back in maintenance mode and appologize in chat for the issues.

3:05 - 4 Investigate origin of attacks , double check wallet source , check with other pool operators to see if they are having issues generating coins.

4 - 10 am get some sleep

10 am get back online and double check that our port 3344 is available... still not available DDOS still active.

11 am DDOS finally stops, we check wallet and balance is still 0 (no blocks minted during this time).

So, this is where we are at now... We did everything we felt we could try to resolve the issues real time but at the end whoever was doing the DDOS on our wallet simply out muscled us. This is not something we could have planned for and even with the DDOS mechanisms we have in place they knocked off our wallet so we couldn't even verify / submit shares / finds to the network so credit was never able to be given.

We sincerely hope that everyone who chose us during this launch can understand that most of this was out of our control, that being said we are very reluctant to participate in coin launches in the future because these types of things happen (if i read correctly similar attacks were tried on other pools and some of the attacks were successful similar to how they were for us).

All that being said we are planning on upgrading our capacity even more  and distributing our systems more to help mitigate this specific type of attack in the future.

I am extremely dissapointed in this coin the launch and the creators. We cannot blame third party pools for things out of their control. Also how can you trust a coin when the creators are running the biggest pool out there. They left out crucial code which is stated before in this thread

"Scamcoin!

'networkhashps'  property has been removed from 'getmininginfo' rpc command."

That is what another member posted. We cannot blame pools for the lack of support as well as poorly coded and ultra premined coin. Everything about this from a miners perspective is screaming that the creators want to profit from it nothing more. Don't believe me read their previous posts they started mining months ago and are newbs. I for one blame coins like this for giving good alt coins that come out the immediate perception of being a scam coin by the bct members. EVERYONE DON'T MINE COINS LIKE THIS IT JUST FUELS OTHER POORLY CREATED COINS TO SURFACE!

Focus your efforts on promising coins.

Blockminter guys were completely transparent nothing to me screamed that they didn't do everything in their power to see this be a positive launch.

I for one will support Blockminter and ban my hashing power from coins like Tesla that give others a bad name when we should be looking at the creators.

This is not a get rich quick industry its a community of people sharing the wealth and information to make everyone prosper otherwise whats the point.

Anyways do what you want that's my two sense.
Kennar

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:05:21 AM

bad news from bitminter

Code:

4 - 10 am get some sleep

I am extremely dissapointed in this coin the launch and the creators. We cannot blame third party pools for things out of their control. Also how can you trust a coin when the creators are running the biggest pool out there. They left out crucial code which is stated before in this thread

"Scamcoin!

'networkhashps'  property has been removed from 'getmininginfo' rpc command."

That is what another member posted. We cannot blame pools for the lack of support as well as poorly coded and ultra premined coin. Everything about this from a miners perspective is screaming that the creators want to profit from it nothing more. Don't believe me read their previous posts they started mining months ago and are newbs. I for one blame coins like this for giving good alt coins that come out the immediate perception of being a scam coin by the bct members. EVERYONE DON'T MINE COINS LIKE THIS IT JUST FUELS OTHER POORLY CREATED COINS TO SURFACE!

Focus your efforts on promising coins.

Blockminter guys were completely transparent nothing to me screamed that they didn't do everything in their power to see this be a positive launch.

I for one will support Blockminter and ban my hashing power from coins like Tesla that give others a bad name when we should be looking at the creators.

This is not a get rich quick industry its a community of people sharing the wealth and information to make everyone prosper otherwise whats the point.

Anyways do what you want that's my two sense.

I have to agree with you 100% and this is exactly why I chose not to bother with it last night after the delay.

You all need to think about this more like a business, and not a hobby. But that will never happen since most of you are teenagers living in your Mums basement. You think it's a get-rich-quick scheme, and it's not.

Step back, learn a little about operating a business and you'll notice most of these alt coins are a joke.

Just my 2 cents.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:32:11 AM

Any1 know where is the door ?  Grin Grin Grin

sibilant_doge

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:36:12 AM

Please deposit any unwanted TES to the following address ~ 5eBA5cfix3qHTczTJUDPFcvv6exYGxbmAH ~ Thank you and have a wonderful day  Smiley
Trafficlearn (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:01:57 AM

Please deposit any unwanted TES to the following address ~ 5eBA5cfix3qHTczTJUDPFcvv6exYGxbmAH ~ Thank you and have a wonderful day  Smiley

We have been keeping plenty of notes guys...we know who the trolls are and who they are not....the pools are fine....you cannot avoid a 150GHs DDOS...sorry.

Tomorrow we will begin some of the LARGEST giveaways EVER SEEN on this forum for a coin with our numbers.....lets see then who stays with the coin and who doesnt....I have certainly made notes over the past 24 hours Wink   You guys see premines and just immediately scream SCAMCOIN because that is your conditioned response....we are about to recondition you.  Smiley

Things change in EVERY industry from the early days....and we intend to be a catalyst for change in the alt world....we will remember the insults on the way up....mark it down.

weedoge

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:06:35 AM

We have been keeping plenty of notes guys...we know who the trolls are and who they are not....the pools are fine....you cannot avoid a 150GHs DDOS...sorry.

Tomorrow we will begin some of the LARGEST giveaways EVER SEEN on this forum for a coin with our numbers.....lets see then who stays with the coin and who doesnt....I have certainly made notes over the past 24 hours Wink   You guys see premines and just immediately scream SCAMCOIN because that is your conditioned response....we are about to recondition you.  Smiley

Things change in EVERY industry from the early days....and we intend to be a catalyst for change in the alt world....we will remember the insults on the way up....mark it down.

Calm your ego...

damn.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: